Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RacuRock

Default My Cog's and Locust's figures (updated 18 februay 2013)

It was time to upload my new pictures. My collection is completed now... i got all the GoW figures .. and some of them in duplicates. I say some of them because i stopped to collect duplicates. Now i open my figures (ca$h is limited by this time) . I added too some of my Predators collection and a drawing. For those interested, i am trading or selling some of the sealed figures... then if you want just MP me ... i already trade with two forum members successfully. Serious people collectors please. Good luck with your collections Gears fans. Cya on march with the new figures.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

a little extra--- my Alien and Predators collection

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Last edited by racurock; 02-18-2013 at 03:03 PM. Reason: new pictures

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: yalnif

they are impressive mate, i'd keep em in boxes, must a cost allot but still cool

MSgt. Shooter Person

lol, i've prob got more than that...i can safely say that i think...nice Prototypes too btw...I can never convince myself to drop money on em since I'm so unsure what i'd use em for...ya know?

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xIDonny

Wow! Awesome stuff there!

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PM me for it

anddddd THAT is the single greatest collection of anything ive ever seen anywere, usually id say open them as i always do, but seeing as you have damn near every figure made and then some, id definatly keep them sealed
    i loved RAAM's shadow!!! haters gonna hate

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rocktimus Ryhme

Make them do battle. Those things aren't going to make you rich, but making them do battle will make you happy.
    Favorite Gear: A. Carmine/Tai
    Favorite Locust: Theron Guard/RAAM
    Hammerburst all the way!

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Captain Rex C67

Fan, collector, whatever, I'd open them. There's really no point in buying them just to look at through a plastic window. You get them out of there, create a good battle scene with them all in.

If you're one of those people who keep everything in mint condition, then what's the point of buying them in the first place? If it was for the possibility of selling them at a high price years down the line, then you're not a fan. You're an entrepeneur (probs spelt wrong, but you know what I'm trying to say).
    Gears of War Judgment: 1500/1500 Gamerscore
    Gears of War : 1250/1250 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 2: 1750/1750 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 3: 2000/2000 Gamerscore
    Custom Lancer Replica: http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...t28061540Gears

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GroaningTurnip

I would open them if I were you.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxComaXxWhiteXx

thats the sickest collection of Gears action figures Ive ever seen. DO NOT OPEN THEM!!!

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GroaningTurnip

Very nice collection. Hopefully someday I will have as good a collection as that but currently i have series 3 marcus and hoffman

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

yeah... thanks for your replies... it's the first time on my life that i do some "collections"... i was playing gow1 and after that gow2....after i bought the big lancer replica... and sold it twice the price (today they are 4xprice hmmm ) and then i seen on futureshop the headshot locust for 19$... i bought like 8 items ... and sold them on ebay at big price and profit... but............. but... i kept one for me... i passed a little time to see the work on the figures and then my trip started... they are really well done and painted... since there i started to buy series after series.... i sold many of them on series 1 and 2... but always kept one for me... then i bought 3,4... etc... and now i only buy it for me and no more for sell.. i became a sick fan for this figures and the great game .... i know that i am missing the 12 in figures and the 2pack locust with gold HB and the tank... but one day maybe...
    I was thinking.... before and after this post... and maybe i will open them all ... to taste the felling i opened my second copy of DOM... the feel is great and i was able to touch and see the hidden parts of the figures that can't be viewed if still inside.
    My plans if i open them?.... welll ... big plans... the most longer and cool for me will be to do a Stop Motion video with them in history mode... maybe parts of the game scenes.... i know is very long but i think that if i got them then i need to do something with them... not only put them on big brown box ...
    well
    ...............still thinking... but balance goes more to "open it!!!"

thanks

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: N1ko oGn

Wow... Nice collection man.
    Origin
    Gt: N1ko oGn, add me guys

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: girl poison

Those are awesome. :'D I'd keep them in the box. Less likely that they'd get damaged and they look just as pretty! Fairly dust-free as well. (: Though it looks like you might run out of room eventually..
    Decay Nation
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    LINKS: GIRLPOISON.COM × TWITCH.TV/GIRLPOISON × TWITTER × FACEBOOK × YOUTUBE

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: K A Z u a L T Y

Nice collection.What would you think about a gears of war chess set?

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Teknix View Post
    Nice collection.What would you think about a gears of war chess set?
    i am not an chess fan player but it can be a nice idea for chess fans...

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Doc Shakes101

Quote Originally Posted by racurock View Post
    Almost completed... i need only the 12 inches marcus and the centaur tank... but not important for now.. i like the 7 inches figures .... now there is a question...

Do i have to open them?

i want to say that i am not a collector... just a fan..

happy views

thanks for watching... open it ... or not open it.... can't decide
    Were did you find all that.??

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

most of them are om ebay... and some on a figure store near my house.

MSgt. Shooter Person

it's pics like these that make me want to count my figures...lol

Iron Guard

I didnt know the Lambent Grenadier had a jelly/transperant material. I knew he glows in dark. But is that how the figure looks? Wasnt he partially lambent(jelly???)?
    Checkout my Gears of War movies made using the NECA figures:

http://www.youtube.com/user/samroshan

Episode #1 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k8ucsPx7cs

Movie Update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqiAt9GNuyI

MSgt. Shooter Person

that's a prototype...i saw it on ebay a few back. Notice how he has the grenade on his belt too. The lambent is a clear yellow color (like the prototype shown above) but with paint applied to portions of the body. You could strip the paint off one and he'd look like that...tho, why you'd do this is beyond me

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NYAFACE86

nice stuff but... your missing the theron place guard

MSgt. Shooter Person

your missing the theron place guard
    He has it...third pic from the top. Cool collection!

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by JeffS View Post
    He has it...third pic from the top. Cool collection!
    nope sorry JeffS ---- thats the Theron Palace Guard with torque bow, he is missing REG Palace Guard W/ Hammerburst 2.0

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MEXICAN HOS7

very nice collection indeed

i have a few figures now all still boxed everyday im tempted to open them but i must resist lol

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

open them open them open them open them open them open them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

just dont open A. Carmine. i wouldn't .... i am not going to open my Carmine. but IF i get another 1 i will one of them.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

does he have TWO cole prototype's ??? i need the grenadier elite prototype can't find him..... any have 2 sell ? or know where to buy 1? Ebay no luck

MSgt. Shooter Person

nope sorry JeffS ---- thats the Theron Palace Guard with torque bow, he is missing REG Palace Guard W/ Hammerburst 2.0
    Oh, how dumb of me because your original post made it so abundantly clear I say open them all up, buy another Palace Guard and arm 'em with a spare Hammerburst 2.0. Problem solved. Free your toys!

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MEXICAN HOS7

Quote Originally Posted by NYAFACE86 View Post
    just dont open A. Carmine. i wouldn't .... i am not going to open my Carmine. but IF i get another 1 i will one of them.
    A carmine is one of the figures I have and I definately won't be opening him

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: shaydapaul

Quote Originally Posted by JeffS View Post
    Oh, how dumb of me because your original post made it so abundantly clear I say open them all up, buy another Palace Guard and arm 'em with a spare Hammerburst 2.0. Problem solved. Free your toys!
    yeh i agree

boxes look boring free them all

"there made in there millions" !!

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

i WILL open Anthony Carmine only IF i can get another one. which am in the works of getting a second A. Carmine right! I hope i can get another one!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by racurock View Post
    Almost completed... i need only the 12 inches marcus and the centaur tank... but not important for now.. i like the 7 inches figures .... now there is a question...

Do i have to open them?

i want to say that i am not a collector... just a fan..

happy views

thanks for watching... open it ... or not open it.... can't decide
    My opinion: Do not open them. :P
    I've only got Marcus Fenix, Dom Theron Disguise, Colonel Hoffman, Locust Grenadier Elite, and COG Soldier, I honestly didn't know they had produced an Anthony Carmine figure. :| Odd...

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Default My Cog's and Locust's figures (updated 2 more items )

hi... just look at first page... there are 2 additions to my collection.
    and more comming soon

MSgt. Shooter Person

Thumbs up

Good job scoring the tank

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: THALASTDRAGON

nice collection man, im workin on increasing mine

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Red Mosquito MW

Open them!!!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Midgus PSN ID: Midgus1990

nice collection i only have 12" marcus and 7" dom hoping to get baird soon, possibly a boxset, anyone have and ideas where to get them?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: THALASTDRAGON

baird will be mad hard to find, u can get him online, but he'll cost ya. and as far as i know and have seen, toysrus and fye are tha only stores selling gears and most other neca player select stuff

MSgt. Shooter Person

my collection is retarded...i will list it one of these days when i'm not lazy and i'll count it...it is probably foolish how much i've spent on gears

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

i added some new items of my collection ... i just received them in the last 2 weeks. have fun all

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast