Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Quote Originally Posted by MIDIManNI View Post
    I have downloaded the last 6 Verwsions of the UDK editor and have compared the MD5 Number from the Official D/L page with the file upon completion...NONE of the MD5 Codes match!

Is there any other way of Downloadng the editor or is there another site perhaps???
    That's the problem, if the MD5 doesn't match, the file is corrupt. You need to re-download with a stable connection. Try a wired connection instead of a wireless one.

There is a torrent for the latest version. I don't want to recommended that, but it might be your last otion. Try to search for it.
    Torrent has a routine to check checksums of the transmitted file parts. You will get the proper file.

--------------------------

@Outrightsmile:
    You should be able to start UDK with the executable instead of using the installer option or the startmenu entries.

32/64 bit
    • Game: .\UDK\Binaries\UDKLift.exe
    • Editor: .\UDK\Binaries\UDKLift.exe -editor

32 bit (x86)
    • Game: .\UDK\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe
    • Editor: .\UDK\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe -editor

64 bit (x64)
    • Game: .\UDK\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe
    • Editor: .\UDK\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe -editor

Default Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
    That's the problem, if the MD5 doesn't match, the file is corrupt. You need to re-download with a stable connection. Try a wired connection instead of a wireless one.

There is a torrent for the latest version. I don't want to recommended that, but it might be your last otion. Try to search for it.
    Torrent has a routine to check checksums of the transmitted file parts. You will get the proper file.

--------------------------

@Outrightsmile:
    You should be able to start UDK with the executable instead of using the installer option or the startmenu entries.

32/64 bit
    • Game: .\UDK\Binaries\UDKLift.exe
    • Editor: .\UDK\Binaries\UDKLift.exe -editor

32 bit (x86)
    • Game: .\UDK\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe
    • Editor: .\UDK\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe -editor

64 bit (x64)
    • Game: .\UDK\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe
    • Editor: .\UDK\Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe -editor
    RattleSN4K3...I appreciate the reply, you are most helpful (unlike the Company!)

My connection is a WIRED one and I have had no problems with any other game or editor downloads...just UDK seems to constantly be corrupted!

I will do as you suggest and have a look for a Torrent D/L

Once again many thanks for your assistance...what a Forum is for I guess!

Later...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213