Default Dull "Game View"

Is there a way to get rid of this in-game because it dulls my whites to gray.

Super Moderator

You are very vague; what do you mean?
    What Clucks At Midnight!

There's a button called "Game View" above the viewports. It gives you an in-game preview and it just dulls all your bright colours.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: N4RLYT337H

does it have to do with post processing? for some reason I can't preview PP in the viewport. is that the same problem you have?
    Hey terminator fans check out the FPS: Terminator mod especially if you like first person shooters.

Super Moderator

Game View allows you preview your map as it if was in game. If you select Game View (or press G on your keyboard) it will turn on the post processing and depending how you setup your PP it could appear dull.
    Is this your map or one of the pre-existing ones?
    What Clucks At Midnight!

MSgt. Shooter Person

I certainly noticed that if you've got an Uber Post Process in your Post Process Chain, it makes things dull. I removed it from my chain and I got vibrant white back. But then you're missing bloom etc.

I played around with settings for ages trying to get back to white instead of gray, to no avail. It's no issue to me personally, as I don't need bloom and wasn't using anything else, but that's just what I noticed.

It's just a few custom models I'm messing with to see what the engine can do. The PP does make everything duller.

I have no code skills unfortunately, so it would be nice if the default PP was a bit nicer.

Editor left, in-game and Game View right.

Super Moderator

Is your skybox/dome accepting lights and or casting a shadow? Make sure it is not accepting lights.
    What Clucks At Midnight!