Thread: Nix Client?

Skaarj

Default Nix Client?

Since my first thread got removed I'll ask again - still a polite manner.

Any idea if the Nix client is ever going to be released? Last official word I can find dates back to August of 08 - aka very dated.

Thanks,
    ~Jeff
    Sager NP8662 - 2.8gzh p9700 - 4 gigs DDR3 - nVidia 260m (Driver 190.25) - 320gig HDD - Linux 64bit
    Asus EEE 900A - Atom 1.6ghz - 2gigs DDR2 - 32gig SSD - Ubuntu 32bit

Prisoner 849

Thread was simply removed? Anything would be better PR than that. Yes answer with date, yes answer with no date + closed thread, admitting there won't be a client + closed thread... Come on... Anything but just sticking your heads in the sand, Epic...
    ╗Aź

Quote Originally Posted by Jukkatibbs View Post
    I bought UT3 for the PC and it sucked I thought to myself, only 1 disc ???
    Wasnt 2004 like 6 discs, and 2003 was 3 or some with editors included.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by demoniac View Post
    Thread was simply removed? Anything would be better PR than that. Yes answer with date, yes answer with no date + closed thread, admitting there won't be a client + closed thread... Come on... Anything but just sticking your heads in the sand, Epic...
    What this great man said is seconded by me.

Banned

If you ask about too sensitive things your thread will be removed and sometimes ur account even is banned.

trust me this is my 3rd account...

MSgt. Shooter Person

It is a bit stupid banning people, deleting threads etc instead of providing information.

If information isn't forth coming, then people just create rumors and lies instead - Epic should figure out what's worse - to cull genuine questions or to provide update relevant information.

People read these forums who have not purchased, they make judgment calls based on how Epic treat their customer base by the answers given here-in. Epic can either use these forums to promote themselves to gain more sales or loose potential sales - it's really up to them...

MSgt. Shooter Person

Bump for justice.

Iron Guard

I really wish they'd answer and just say no. These threads are getting very annoying.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: rahkogen PSN ID: RoadKillGrill

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    I really wish they'd answer and just say no. These threads are getting very annoying.
    The part that annoys me is the odd title. I did not know exactly what a "nix" client was when I looked at the title at first. Abbreviated titles and slang are not exactly the best way to ask a question or start a topic. Slang does not translate well to other languages and makes it difficult to understand.