Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zilla Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Croswynd View Post
    Wait, what are you guys talking about? Jonesy's a girl. You do realize this is Snowblind and not Jay's stuff, right?
    I think some wires got crossed.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UKnowJack

Quote Originally Posted by SKORGE View Post
    >:{D~

Take that Jonesy, thats what you get for writing this beast!
    *Sulks, yea I know...you outta try editing it, This is why we need to write more shorts.

You wrote this after RAAM's Shadow seeing how you mentioned the Theron Elite; am I correct?
    Theron Elites were introduced in the first game...which was back in 07, is that right? Anyway, everytime I think of Therons, I think of Girl-Scout cookies. Nom, nom, nom.

Jonesy, how about converting it to a PDF for people to download? Someone was asking about fictions in PDF form recently. The new formatting is kind of pain though.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBigBoss View Post
    Jonesy, how about converting it to a PDF for people to download? Someone was asking about fictions in PDF form recently. The new formatting is kind of pain though.
    One reader did request for me to put in PDF format, which is easy with Word 2010...converting it for for say EReader for the Kindle is the pain in the butt, especially if you have Word 2010; they only have converters for 2007 at the moment, But you bring up an interesting point, suggesting a more modern means of formatting for a more convenient access and readability. We really should look into posting PDF versions of our stories, especially the long one's listed in the FFC.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragonzzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesybites View Post
    *Sulks, yea I know...you outta try editing it, This is why we need to write more shorts. Theron Elites were introduced in the first game...which was back in 07, is that right? Anyway, everytime I think of Therons, I think of Girl-Scout cookies. Nom, nom, nom.
    Not sure what you convey but I remember the cookies.
    I currently have one infraction. It expires May 31st, 2013.

Legend.....wait for it....dary
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Meh PSN ID: Meh

Quote Originally Posted by Croswynd View Post
    Wait, what are you guys talking about? Jonesy's a girl. You do realize this is Snowblind and not Jay's stuff, right?
    LMFAO!

No... I thought I was posting that in Jay's thread.

Man, I must have been off my sh*t for that one.

Also, Jonesy, I demand you bump your new work up again.
    I'll check in every now and again but for the most part, I won't be as active as I was previously. It really was the Gears + people that got me posting on here in the first place. Unless Epic release an awesome game or something. I'm leaving this message because I'm obviously a very, very important person.

Hope to see a lot of you on the BT Forums! - 11/02/2014 (lol)

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

I did, and it got shoved to the second page six hours later ...speaking of new stuff, UPDATE TOWER!

Gamer IDs

Yeah, I will or I should. what about you?
    I'll check in every now and again but for the most part, I won't be as active as I was previously. It really was the Gears + people that got me posting on here in the first place. Unless Epic release an awesome game or something. I'm leaving this message because I'm obviously a very, very important person.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

It's pending...between the Darksiders update that is also in the works.

Gamer IDs

I see. Well with Darksiders II coming out, I expect a load more for that than, huh?

How go the exploits of Raven, though?

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

She's doped up on on prescription anxiety meds and Hoffman has placed Baird as her temporay full-time "monitor," not to mention her "breeding obligations" are on hold. Clock's ticking before the s*** really hits the fan, especially after Hoffman demanded an update on her welfare "status." That's when Baird will finally man up and just admit he s***s himself.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

She's doped up on on prescription anxiety meds and Hoffman has placed Baird as her temporay full-time "monitor," not to mention her "breeding obligations" are on hold. Clock's ticking before the s*** really hits the fan, especially after Hoffman demanded an update on her welfare "status." That's when Baird will finally man up and just admit he s***s himself.
    Better get a doctor on stand-by in case Hoffman rips Baird's balls off.

Gamer IDs

Ah, so I take it everything is going fine?

What of that dashing brute, Miller?

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

After getting told off by his Feral "secretary," he goes back to Vectus Naval Base to attend an inquiry with Major Reid (an arse on legs), and is then subjected to a meeting between Vectus' remaining delegates, consisting a few of Trescu's hand-picked diplomats, a couple of members from the town of Retreat council, and two Feral from what remains of the Council of Matriarchs and their Praetorians. After all was said and done, Miller assigned Private Brussels to be his personal "cup-holder" after making a smart-ass remark, and is promoted to holding the Captain's hot cup of coffee during the duration of the meeting…and as for the crew of the “Poseidon’s Spear” is concerned, the COG is under debate whether they should release the Indie pirates to the jurisdiction of the Pesenge, but they’re still at a loss as to why they surrendered without collateral, which is why they're hesitant on releasing them to Trescu.

EDIT: Oh, and Dr. Hayman & Dr. Ramses have a little rendezvous in his personal quarters. That's about it I think.
    Last edited by Jonesybites; 03-20-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Gamer IDs

Ah.... Dr. Hayman.... dammit Jonesy, please tell me I'm on the wrong track here and they're not doing what I think they're doing!

Over all though, sounds awesome. I have to catch up on it no doubt. What about writing though? No time or are you pumping away at the moment?

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Of course not. I can't post those kind of scenes here ...now in fanfiction.net, the sky is the limit...which is not necessarily a great thing I soon discovered. But hey, as your man Miller put it, "old ladies need lovin' too."

Gamer IDs

Yeah but I don't think Miller was thinking about doing those old ladies himself!

Brain purge needed!

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

How could I print this out, mi'lady? Do you have a file regarding this?

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Actually yes I do. It's a PDF file that I can email to you.

Just PM the address you would prefer for me to send it at. Please note though that it is a large file, so I would not reccomend printing it out, unless you've got alot of paper and your printer doesn't run out of ink.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314