Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Prisoner 849

http://www.free-redirect.com

Free Redirection Service
    We offer a free redirection service for the games Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2004, Unreal Tournament 3 and CounterStrike Source. The redirect server is hosted on a Octa Core i7 CPU of 2.93GHz each, with 8GB RAM, and an unlimited 1Gbit connection in Frankfurt Germany.

Acquiring an account
    Acquiring an account is simple: Select your game below, enter your email and any comments or questions you may have and click "Get FTP Login". Depending on the time of day you will receive a FTP login within a couple of hours.

Redirect Addresses
    http://i7.free-redirect.com/redirect/cssource/cstrike/ - CSSource
    http://i7.free-redirect.com/redirect/ut/ - UT99
    http://i7.free-redirect.com/redirect/ut2004/ - UT2004
    http://i7.free-redirect.com/redirect/ut3/ - UT3
    Last edited by zunnie; 07-05-2011 at 05:06 AM.
    MPF Games : Founder
    zunnie.nl : My personal website

Intel Core2Duo 3GHz
    4GB DDR2 RAM
    nVidia GeForce 9800GT 1GB

Redeemer

Cool that sounds like a nice rig. Can't wait to test it out. Thanks dude!

Prisoner 849

Sorry people, i was busy with some personal issues and was unsure if i could keep the server box online for much longer.
    It has all been sorted now and i am resuming support for this feature so feel free to submit requests again.

Intel Core2Duo 3GHz
    4GB DDR2 RAM

Prisoner 849

I am moving this server contents to a new serverpc in Amsterdam around the 25th-30th of November 2011.
    While this move takes place some new uploads may not be working at that time.
    I will be taking in new registrations for the redirect though, but some wont work until the move is completed.

I will let you peeps know when the move will be initiated and is finished. Although the move itself is done within
    an hour or two the DNS change will take up to 24 hours in some areas to propogate fully.

Anyway, its 2 weeks from now so i'll let you know when it is done

The new serverpc specs are Quad Xeon 2.93GHz with 8 GB RAM, 100MBit unlimited located in Amsterdam.

Intel Core2Duo 3GHz
    4GB DDR2 RAM

Prisoner 849

New server hardware specs:

HP ProLiant DL120

Quad Core Xeon 3GHz - QC X3440

8GB DDR3

2TB SAS HDD

100MBit

"The HP ProLiant DL120 G6 Server is a new low cost, entry level rack-optimized server. Low on cost, but not short on performance.

The DL120 G6 supports Intel« Xeon«, Pentium«, and Core i-3 processors with all the performance advantages of 4 cores and 2 cores. An array of Intel Xeon« processors, provide the ability to choose the appropriate processor based on application demands and cost. The single processor, 1U server, is ideal for single-application IT infrastructure, web and edge-of-network applications.

The DL120 G6 provides three PCI-Express slots. Additional upgrades, including HP SAS HBAs and Smart Array Controllers, provide support for SAS hard disk drives. The remote management offered by the integrated LO100i, provides the DL120 G6 a low-cost, effective solution for remotely managing servers anywhere, anytime."

Around the 25th this monster will be running the redirect

Intel Core2Duo 3GHz
    4GB DDR2 RAM

Prisoner 849

Sorry guys i was away for so long. I am back now and we have a new serverbox now so we can continue providing a free redirect for you guys.
    You will all have to re-apply though by visiting the site and entering your info. You will be sent back an email asap with login info.

Server box is an AMD Athlon II X4 605e CPU with 8 GB Ram and 2TB harddrive + 1GBit Network in Germany

Intel Core2Duo 3GHz
    4GB DDR2 RAM

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by zunnie View Post
    Sorry guys i was away for so long. I am back now and we have a new serverbox now so we can continue providing a free redirect for you guys.
    You will all have to re-apply though by visiting the site and entering your info. You will be sent back an email asap with login info.

Server box is an AMD Athlon II X4 605e CPU with 8 GB Ram and 2TB harddrive + 1GBit Network in Germany
    Thanks Zunnie. Is the address still the same as post 81 above?

Prisoner 849

Yes, that can still be used, i updated the DNS so it can be used again now. (may take a few hours to update worldwide)
    Last edited by zunnie; 02-12-2012 at 02:41 AM.

Intel Core2Duo 3GHz
    4GB DDR2 RAM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123