UT Community Manager

Default Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Hello everyone! With all of these great announcements in the past week, we wanted to be sure everyone stays updated on the latest news and information from Epic Games! We'd love for you to follow our pages on Facebook and Twitter.

We also give away XBL DLC codes occasionally, so be sure to keep an eye on the sites!

Epic Games on Facebook
    Epic Games on Twitter

Bulletstorm on Facebook
    Bulletstorm on Twitter

Chair Entertainment on Twitter

Cliff Bleszinski on Twitter
    Flak on Twitter
    Dana Cowley on Twitter
    Community Manager
    Stacey Conley
    Epic Games, Inc.

Deathless

Wut...no Myspace page too
    I <3 Flak

Boomshot

I hate to say it...But Facebook is currently higher up in the ranking of Social Networking sites, More users on it so that means more people will notice it.

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by Flak View Post
    Hello everyone! With all of these great announcements in the past week, we wanted to be sure everyone stays updated on the latest news and information from Epic Games! We'd love for you to follow our pages on Facebook and Twitter.

We also give away XBL DLC codes occasionally, so be sure to keep an eye on the sites!

Epic Games on Facebook
    Epic Games on Twitter

Bulletstorm on Facebook
    Bulletstorm on Twitter

Chair Entertainment on Twitter

Cliff Bleszinski on Twitter
    Flak on Twitter
    Dana Cowley on Twitter
    Can we get an updated list? There are a few people I tried finding on twitter but haven't been able to yet.

Iron Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Flak View Post

Thanks Stacey, always useful to have the official sites as a reference

Quote Originally Posted by Eurpapi View Post
    Can we get an updated list? There are a few people I tried finding on twitter but haven't been able to yet.
    Not a bad idea, there are quite a few more now including the Gears ones, like I say, it's always useful to have an official reference with so many rogue sites out there
    Mad Dog Malcs
    Twitter :: Facebook :: XBox 360 :: Twitch :: YouTube :: Raptr :: Reaper Tracker

Don't hate the player, hate the game!
    Epic Reaper [UK] Weeks 6 and 7 :: GzB [Legit] UK Captain :: EGFC [Mod] Social Media Manager [314] :: Gears Gals :: Reaper Tracker Admin

Olaf Most people would say that death is a thing to be dreaded, but Olaf is not one of them. Warrior Life of Madden just for battle screams and the sound of steel collide on the battlefield. Being thirst for glory and the curse of death in oblivion relay, Olaf plunge into every fight with desperation. To give the bloodthirsty deep in mind possess, Olaf just really felt the breath of life while standing on the brink of death.
    ---------
    Olaf games online