Banned

Default 3 things EPIC need to change majorly...

1. Tweak the melee and make it less poweful, and take out the 2 sec auto-aim that you get when you 2piece

2. Bring back the stun from Gears 1 where if you try to melee and get shot, you are instantly stunned please EPIC

3. Put in a LOCATION FILTER already! Im tired of foreign hosts and it would honestly solve half of our lag problems if not more EPIC, it would be a smart move

4. Please do not change the Gnasher Shotgun, it is perfect. And for those people that point blank someone and are sadly disapointed, get closer and aim harder because it must have not been that great of a shot if your enemy is not dead

Quote Originally Posted by TurdINuGGs 4 20 View Post
    1. Tweak the melee and make it less poweful, and take out the 2 sec auto-aim that you get when you 2piece

2. Bring back the stun from Gears 1 where if you try to melee and get shot, you are instantly stunned please EPIC

3. Put in a LOCATION FILTER already! Im tired of foreign hosts and it would honestly solve half of our lag problems if not more EPIC, it would be a smart move

4. Please do not change the Gnasher Shotgun, it is perfect. And for those people that point blank someone and are sadly disapointed, get closer and aim harder because it must have not been that great of a shot if your enemy is not dead
    1.Two piece will always be in this game,it's time to just accept it.

2.I would love if that brought back the stun but the won't since the reason they removed it was to make the game easier for new players to the series and get more casual players.

3.There is a location filter already they just need to improve on it.

4.I'm with you on this one

MSgt. Shooter Person
    On Sera. Firing those last few bullets, which here in my hand i hold my only chance of survival.
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Stolen Dreamz o

Quote Originally Posted by MacxAcessa1 View Post
    1.Two piece will always be in this game,it's time to just accept it.

:
    he didn't even say to get rid of it, just make it elss weaker, since it's so pathetic and cheap anyway, it just needs tweaking...
    Who wouldn't want to see Marcus Fenix in a Speedo?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UK MattWest UK View Post
    he didn't even say to get rid of it, just make it elss weaker, since it's so pathetic and cheap anyway, it just needs tweaking...
    Exactly...

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sgt Chaos USMC

1 the melée is fine. If you don't want to get hit with it, create distance. I agree with the location filter, I always have problems when playing people from other countries. Everything is is great. This game is awesome.

1 the melée is fine. If you don't want to get hit with it, create distance. I agree with the location filter, I always have problems when playing people from other countries. Everything is is great. This game is awesome.

well sgtchaos you obviously one of the scrubs who carnt play the game have to meele all the time so you suk and agree with all the points said on this page

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kwane132

Exactly...
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iR Sh0cK

You can get point blank with someone and shoot the shotgun and it wont kill them it is not perfect

Banned

The shotguns range needs to be toned down. It shoots way to far in this game.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Delusive Ghost

ya man and they also need to fix the true skill thing because when im playing i get matched up with level 10 and below on my team and then the other team is stacked. my friend also told me to say that when he first started he got matched up with level 30 and above how gay is that. epic fix it so geras isnt so stupid anymore i love to play it but not when the dumbest things happen. lag, ;ag switchers, true skill( is a joke, it doesnt make any sense) and many other things. just fix gears so everyone can have fun and not have lag all the time or be matched up with guys who have a way higher level or way too low of a level

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Noodie 5 View Post
    The shotguns range needs to be toned down. It shoots way to far in this game.
    nooo just make the lancer bullets more powerful

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Big D in Gears

Quote Originally Posted by WTF Mate View Post
    ya man and they also need to fix the true skill thing because when im playing i get matched up with level 10 and below on my team and then the other team is stacked. my friend also told me to say that when he first started he got matched up with level 30 and above how gay is that. epic fix it so geras isnt so stupid anymore i love to play it but not when the dumbest things happen. lag, ;ag switchers, true skill( is a joke, it doesnt make any sense) and many other things. just fix gears so everyone can have fun and not have lag all the time or be matched up with guys who have a way higher level or way too low of a level
    Lol only way this game can become fun is if you have host
    All of the Gears of war weapon skins video for the dlc skins features gameplay! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HBiY...el_video_title
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Lagmasters

Banned

Epic dont care

How bout instead of being stunned, your vision and movements are slowed down depending on where you got hit with the melee (head is a no brainer).

Banned

Im so sick and tired of Gears because. 1. The skill matchmaking is horrible im tired of getting matched with guys that are lower skill than me on my team and then having the other team stacked with double digits in the 70's. 2. i could care less if this game even had a melee. But since its gonna have it regardless, it should be toned down a lot. The two piece is too effective. on a battleground you cant even get close to melee thats the way it should be on here. if not put a delay after the melee before you can shoot. Two fix the lag problems with the switching and foreign hosts. Bungie can do it for Halo why not epic. The host has too much power u should have an option for quick match or best connection. 3. the shotgun is way too powerful at a distance, up close it should be very powerful and weak at a distance thats what a shotgun is.

Banned

also stop the noobs from being able to use smoke grenades and knocking us down. That was supposed to be fixed. apparently people have found a way around it. and do away with the bots. they're horrible. if someone quits the team should be left as is.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Twistedfool420

1. Kinda agree... I find it lame that with ALL that armor on, all it takes is 2 punches and your down.... 3 melees for a down would be much more understandable...

2. From what I know, it still is like that... guess it just depends on connection.

3. Meh I don't lag from games anymore...

4. 'dont change gnasher, its perfect' umm no, thats a personal opinion. While you may like it, hundreds of others will say otherwise.

Don't Send Me A Hate Message Just Because I Tore You Apart On Your Host...