Map - Deathmatch (PC/PS3) DM-DynaCamper|AntiCamper2 [Greed version too] [Links] [Pics]

Name: DM-DynaCamper & AntiCamper 2
    Version: version 1.0
    Compatibility: Cooked with patch 2.1

Description: This training facility has been upgraded with a warning system and walls that will change the dynamics of how you must fight to stay alive.

Comments: These are essentially the same map, which is an improved version of my first UT 3 map, DM-AntiCamper. I redid the lighting, added some more atmosphere, added a bit more z-axis fighting opporunities, and optimized the map.

DynaCamper's inner walls will change color, which will also allow you to shoot through them for a limited time after the Udamage has been taken. There are also force field doors that can't be shot through when closed, but the doors will open as you walk through them.

AntiCamper2's inner walls will change color, but you still can't shoot through them. There are also no doors. I created this version for those who might like the simplicity of the map, but wanted the improvements over the original.

Credits: Blake1011, Epic, Diesalot, ||GUN||Neo, Lord_PorkSword/hubblesite.org, Remus, Sebastien-NOVA, Stevelois, & The Demon Slick (See ReadMe for why I thanked them or gave them credit. )
    Homepage: Odedge.com
    Download:
    DM-DynaCamper
    PC 11.7 MB PS3 7.79 MB
    DM-AntiCamper 2
    PC 11.7 MB PS3 7.79 MB

Greed DynaCamper
    PC 13.1 MB PS3 (Waiting to be verified)
    Greed AntiCamper 2
    PC 13.1 MB PS3 (Waiting to be verified)

Screenshot: Select picture to see a higher resolution of it.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Redeemer

Looking good odedge. Grabbing it now
    This signature would self destruct but your anti-virus has already defused it.. :/
    Proudly part of Team Domination. UT3DOM v5.0 is out now! (Code Improvements + 4 missing maps return.)
    DM-Pentecost - DM-Beesting_SE - DM-Carnage Cathedral SE
    Join AussieUT3 clan today.

Redeemer

Cool

DM-RVS-Dyna-Camper, DM-RVS-Anti-Camper2
    these are A-m-a-z-ing maps (like these new versions with purple) that are best played as TDM and I love running around inside this maze, which can be confusing at first but once you figure it out is fun. The visuals are good as well; bots are as good as you want them to be.

http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...-RVS-CampPack2

CTF-GRD-RVS-Dyna-Camper, CTF-GRD-RVS-Anti-Camper2
    these are A-m-a-z-ing maps (like these new versions with purple) that are also fun as Greed maps and I love running around inside this maze, which can be confusing at first but once you figure it out is fun. The visuals are good as well; bots are as good as you want them to be.

(I guess no links beyond what's already been mentioned for these two)