Thread: Hi! Need help

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mist 117

Default Hi! Need help

Hi, iv'e looked already on google, but i can never find a good sight. I want to know how people are recording their gow 2 while they are playing? Please don't market as spam, i just really want to know how these montages are being made.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cito1109

Never made one myself but I've heard you need a capture card.
    Jesus christ! I really do not know how Epic keeps their patience with you people. You have to be the prissiest bunch of whiny bishes. The sad thing is Epic has to cater to you. Epic made the game they wanted to make with no babies making stupid suggestions and released it in 2006. It was a wonderful game, but somewhere between all the crying and moaning they had to change it for the worse.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxAequitas51xX

You gotta get a capture card and another set of RCA cables to go into it. If you have your 360 hooked into the back of your tv, there should be an output set of rca plugins. You hook the rca cables into that and feed it into the capture card which will record the pwning onto your pc. Same goes with VCR. If there's only one place to hook anything into, you'll need to get 3 splitters and each splitter will have 2 jacks to hook your cables into so you put the rca and 360 cable into one jack which will hook into the one slot on your vcr or tv.
    Last edited by XxAequitas51xX; 06-19-2009 at 09:15 AM.
    COG: Tai
    Locust: Skorge
    Weapons: Longshot, Shotgun, Torque
    Gametype: Warzone
    Personal Quote: What a Pu$$y!

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mist 117

Thanks sounds cool.