View Poll Results: Hmm?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blue scholars

    135 62.79%
  • NERD

    80 37.21%
Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 4678
  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,623

    Default

    lol losthudrday you scared me haha, im grounded till like june so ill def have everyones sigs done.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,116
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Flipper646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley face :) View Post
    LOL i do want to download it but the name puts me off
    I have GIMP =]

  3. #43
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,851
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Losthursday

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saavedra20151 View Post
    lol losthudrday you scared me haha, im grounded till like june so ill def have everyones sigs done.
    Ha. I'm just messing around. Man that's a long punishment. Just in time for summer. How long have you been on this.

  4. #44
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    A mystery
    Posts
    2,360
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: What's this?

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    I have GIMP =]
    Then why do you want a sig made for you if you can make one with GIMP?
    Executioners member #82
    I HAVE A PICTURE FOR EVERYTHING!
    My signature (Made by me )
    My 2nd signature

  5. #45
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bronx,NY
    Posts
    323
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: JAE2FLY

    Default

    A. Carmine - JAE2FLY thanks =D
    www.twitter.com/Jaemostoriginal
    Executions 1,009 | Headshots 312 | Gibs 3,500
    Longest Kill Streak: 79 | Chainsaw Kills 260
    Melee Kills 258| Martyr Attempts 13 | Martyr Kills 8

  6. #46
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,025
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: A Ki In A Tree

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley face :) View Post
    Then why do you want a sig made for you if you can make one with GIMP?
    its because it is kind of confusing and you would have to spend some time with the program to get use to it. I remember when i tried making sigs with GIMP and i didnt know what the hell to do... the sig didnt turn out too well
    Gears Of War Was At Its Peak During Old School Weekend

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,623

    Default

    alright heres the list so far

    1. Flipper646
    2. HunteDxEntity
    3. Smiley Face
    4. Lonebutterfish
    5. harry Johnson 09
    6. xCAx Merkz
    7. A SnakeonWheels
    8. V IU IL IG 4I R
    9. JAE2FLY

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,116
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Flipper646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley face :) View Post
    Then why do you want a sig made for you if you can make one with GIMP?
    Im giving the poor fella something to do =]

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    new mexico / usa
    Posts
    1,030
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: racmop

    Default

    Ill take one if you get the time dont care what thanks

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,623

    Default

    10. racomp

  11. #51
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,851
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Losthursday

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    Im giving the poor fella something to do =]
    Yeah he is pretty bored. He needs this.

  12. #52
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    A mystery
    Posts
    2,360
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: What's this?

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonebutterfish View Post
    its because it is kind of confusing and you would have to spend some time with the program to get use to it. I remember when i tried making sigs with GIMP and i didnt know what the hell to do... the sig didnt turn out too well
    So are you sure this thing is free? Because i wanna make some funny pics
    and where can i download it that is 100% virus free? (Im wary of downloading something)
    Executioners member #82
    I HAVE A PICTURE FOR EVERYTHING!
    My signature (Made by me )
    My 2nd signature

  13. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,623

    Default

    ok i got the 1st 10. just drop your gt or username and character and ill get to you guys after i make these guys sigs.

  14. #54
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    A mystery
    Posts
    2,360
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: What's this?

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racmop View Post
    Ill take one if you get the time dont care what thanks
    You don't deserve one! You voted no in my thread
    Executioners member #82
    I HAVE A PICTURE FOR EVERYTHING!
    My signature (Made by me )
    My 2nd signature

  15. #55
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,851
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Losthursday

    Default

    Oh wait Saavedra I do actually want one.

    I want mine to be a calendar only shows the week and On Thursday put in a bunch of question marks.

    And every other day put something from gears don't matter what. Use your artistic vision.

    Thanks man.


    No Crotch Shots!
    Last edited by Losthursday; 05-01-2009 at 02:21 PM.

  16. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,116
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Flipper646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley face :) View Post
    So are you sure this thing is free? Because i wanna make some funny pics
    and where can i download it that is 100% virus free? (Im wary of downloading something)
    Yep virus free!

  17. #57
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    2,640
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Gnar Killington

    Default

    hey man i saw your thread, thats awesome how u do that for people, if you dont mind, can you make me one
    my gt is Gnar Killington
    also the character i want is :
    well if you know what full metal alchemist is it would be cool if you put either
    Edward
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

    or

    Alphonse
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

    as my character, thanks.
    Follow me on twitter, and i might just follow you.Click Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Bleszinski
    In hindsight I should have used this to cause a pop culture flame war between 12 year old girls and gamers.

  18. #58
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,025
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: A Ki In A Tree

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley face :) View Post
    So are you sure this thing is free? Because i wanna make some funny pics
    and where can i download it that is 100% virus free? (Im wary of downloading something)
    yea its free, legal and a legit program. No viruses at all http://www.gimp.org/downloads/
    Gears Of War Was At Its Peak During Old School Weekend

  19. #59
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    A mystery
    Posts
    2,360
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: What's this?

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonebutterfish View Post
    yea its free, legal and a legit program. No viruses at all http://www.gimp.org/downloads/
    Thanks man
    Executioners member #82
    I HAVE A PICTURE FOR EVERYTHING!
    My signature (Made by me )
    My 2nd signature

  20. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    new mexico / usa
    Posts
    1,030
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: racmop

    Default

    It would be cool if the fire guy was on it

  21. #61
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,851
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Losthursday

    Default

    Smiley you running out pictures?

  22. #62
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    A mystery
    Posts
    2,360
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: What's this?

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Losthursday View Post
    Smiley you running out pictures?
    Nope im going to make my own now
    Executioners member #82
    I HAVE A PICTURE FOR EVERYTHING!
    My signature (Made by me )
    My 2nd signature

  23. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnar Killington View Post
    hey man i saw your thread, thats awesome how u do that for people, if you dont mind, can you make me one
    my gt is Gnar Killington
    also the character i want is :
    well if you know what full metal alchemist is it would be cool if you put either
    Edward
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

    or

    Alphonse
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

    as my character, thanks.
    Finally someone who wants a non-gears character I'll put you down for 11

  24. #64
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,851
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Losthursday

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saavedra20151 View Post
    Finally someone who wants a non-gears character I'll put you down for 11
    What about me. I actually want one. look at my post. A non joke one, real one.

  25. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The day that never comes
    Posts
    5,031
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: zIRELOADED

    Default

    zINIGHTMARE /HOFFMAN
    ....please

  26. #66
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    2,640
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Gnar Killington

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saavedra20151 View Post
    Finally someone who wants a non-gears character I'll put you down for 11
    thanks i wanted to be original
    Follow me on twitter, and i might just follow you.Click Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Bleszinski
    In hindsight I should have used this to cause a pop culture flame war between 12 year old girls and gamers.

  27. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Losthursday View Post
    Smiley you running out pictures?
    Yea, yours might take longer than others but I'll do it

  28. #68
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Raven Down
    Posts
    1,653
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: HunteDxEntitY

    Default

    Saavedra, when do you think you will have them by? I'm not rushing you at all I am just kind of excited lol.
    I want a DeLorean.

  29. #69
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,851
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Losthursday

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saavedra20151 View Post
    Yea, yours might take longer than others but I'll do it
    Hey take your time No biggie. If you can't no worries.

    But I not the Unicorn one the other one I mentioned.

    The calendar with thursday having question marks and then like gears symbol on the other days. You know so its like "oh I get it you play gears daily but then thursday comes and you are Lost" LOSThursday. See what I did there.

    Thank you by the way.


    Oh I almost for got to ask your signature...

    Vexed and Glorious or Redman?

  30. #70
    Marrow Fiend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wolverhampton, UK
    Posts
    4,625
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: z TW z

    Default

    plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz. my GT is T0m 170o and i would like a picture of cole or a a flame grenadier if it was locust. thanks
    ██████████████
    ██████████████
    ██████████████
    ██████████████
    Gears 3: Level 41, Overall K.D: 2.1

    Youtube

  31. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HunteDxEntitY View Post
    Saavedra, when do you think you will have them by? I'm not rushing you at all I am just kind of excited lol.

    I'm gonna try to get the first 5 done by tonight, but I'm not trying to rush it or else they'll come out to crappy

  32. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Losthursday View Post
    Hey take your time No biggie. If you can't no worries.

    But I not the Unicorn one the other one I mentioned.

    The calendar with thursday having question marks and then like gears symbol on the other days. You know so its like "oh I get it you play gears daily but then thursday comes and you are Lost" LOSThursday. See what I did there.

    Thank you by the way.


    Oh I almost for got to ask your signature...

    Vexed and Glorious or Redman?
    Haha I'm gonna have to go with Redman

  33. #73
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Raven Down
    Posts
    1,653
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: HunteDxEntitY

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saavedra20151 View Post
    I'm gonna try to get the first 5 done by tonight, but I'm not trying to rush it or else they'll come out to crappy
    Ok cool. Are you going to send them to us in a PM, posting them, or adding them to the OP?
    I want a DeLorean.

  34. #74
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,450
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: FURYCHAOS184

    Default

    Can I have an awesome A.Carmine one? Pretty please with a waffle on top!
    My Sig! (Thanks to Ortana)
    THANK YOU III LYCAN III FOR COMMANDO DOM! AND FISHEAD JOHN FOR THE LGS YOU ARE BOTH AWESOME!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SKORGE View Post
    Problem is, Rifles in TPS are somewhat generic. Thats why the Gnasher has such a following, because the CQC and up-close fighting with lots of blood and gore made for intense action (which no other TPS supplies all that much) where as Rifles don't do that a whole lot. In terms of Rifles, GoWJ is the least exciting to be a Rifle-user on. People die in seconds and before you know it, you're moving onto the next person in line. Its too quick and you can't really take in all your work. Everything is too fast, nothing is satisfying.
    Judgment Ranked Stats: K/D: 1.1 W/L: 0.6 LVL: Re-Up 1 46

  35. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HunteDxEntitY View Post
    Ok cool. Are you going to send them to us in a PM, posting them, or adding them to the OP?
    I'll probably send a pm telling you that it's in the op

  36. #76
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Raven Down
    Posts
    1,653
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: HunteDxEntitY

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saavedra20151 View Post
    I'll probably send a pm telling you that it's in the op
    Okey Dokey Smokey
    I want a DeLorean.

  37. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,623

    Default

    Ok umm I'm working on flippers, I'm getting used to photoshop again

    I'll write you down on my list noobhunter

  38. #78
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,450
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: FURYCHAOS184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saavedra20151 View Post
    Ok umm I'm working on flippers, I'm getting used to photoshop again

    I'll write you down on my list noobhunter
    Thanks, I appreciate it.
    My Sig! (Thanks to Ortana)
    THANK YOU III LYCAN III FOR COMMANDO DOM! AND FISHEAD JOHN FOR THE LGS YOU ARE BOTH AWESOME!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SKORGE View Post
    Problem is, Rifles in TPS are somewhat generic. Thats why the Gnasher has such a following, because the CQC and up-close fighting with lots of blood and gore made for intense action (which no other TPS supplies all that much) where as Rifles don't do that a whole lot. In terms of Rifles, GoWJ is the least exciting to be a Rifle-user on. People die in seconds and before you know it, you're moving onto the next person in line. Its too quick and you can't really take in all your work. Everything is too fast, nothing is satisfying.
    Judgment Ranked Stats: K/D: 1.1 W/L: 0.6 LVL: Re-Up 1 46

  39. #79
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,851
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Losthursday

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saavedra20151 View Post
    Haha I'm gonna have to go with Redman
    Aww you a Redman. Top 3 gotta go with War in me and then Vexed then Redman

    Once again thanks for the signature.

  40. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Losthursday View Post
    Aww you a Redman. Top 3 gotta go with War in me and then Vexed then Redman

    Once again thanks for the signature.
    Haha, it's cool to know someone else knows who kenna is

    Almost done with flippers sig


 
Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •