Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Question concerning 1.2- did you fix the annoying thingie where your weapon auto switches every time you go from 1st person to 3rd, and vice versa?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SurfinSlosh

If anyone wants to join a gears for ut3 group click my sig. Anyway I cant wait to hear more news on your projects.
    -PSN: surfinslosh
    "Yeah. Right. When was the last time the wind said "hostiles" to you?"-Dominic Santiago Gears of War
    Join Gears of Unreal if you love to play gears style matches for ut3, here you can talk about your favorite gears-related mod and also get updates on them

Boomshot

only cover system needed, other feature can wait..........

Quote Originally Posted by darksin View Post
    only cover system needed, other feature can wait..........
    Why would you need a cover system in Unreal Tournament anyway? You're going to be running round like a blue-arsed fly anyway.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Megacherv View Post
    Why would you need a cover system in Unreal Tournament anyway? You're going to be running round like a blue-arsed fly anyway.
    No actually not if you make it "gears style" by using slow down with auto health, besides it depends on what level and what difficulty the bots are on if they are anywhere below masterful then yeah you just run around and kill anyone in ur way, I sometimes take cover from masterful bots just to let my health go back up.
    "Yeah. Right. When was the last time the wind said "hostiles" to you?"-Dominic Santiago Gears of War
    Join Gears of Unreal if you love to play gears style matches for ut3, here you can talk about your favorite gears-related mod and also get updates on them

Quote Originally Posted by SurfinSlosh View Post
    No actually not if you make it "gears style" by using slow down with auto health, besides it depends on what level and what difficulty the bots are on if they are anywhere below masterful then yeah you just run around and kill anyone in ur way, I sometimes take cover from masterful bots just to let my health go back up.
    No...any difficulty will require running around like a blue-arsed fly. Staying behind a wall will get you hit with a flak shell or splashed by a rocket.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

You can't get hit if your behind a wall and they are on the other side.

You can't get hit if your behind a wall and they are on the other side.
    Splash damage

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Through a wall? I highly doubt it.

EDIT: ok no more arguing lets stay on topic.

Through a wall? I highly doubt it.
    Grenade bouncing/Flak shells. You can get hit by a shock combo or even bio-rifle sludge

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

I think bots may lack the ai to do any of that but I have never witnessed this in person however I will take your word for it.

I think bots may lack the ai to do any of that but I have never witnessed this in person however I will take your word for it.
    I'm on about against other people. I've done it to root people out of camping spots on both UT99 and UT3

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Well I mainly play offline and in my previous post I stated that I took cover against harder diffuculty bots, I can never find a good server to play on.

Boomshot

check gears gameplay, that's why cover is fun , and the same to this mod,not original ut gameplay...........
    Last edited by darksin; 08-17-2009 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by darksin View Post
    check gears gameplay, that's why cover is fun , and the same to this mod,not original ut gameplay...........
    Alright, but you know that for this to work properly, it'll all have to be added at once? You won't really be able to get different bits in dribs and drabs, sine, as I've said before, Gears of War gameplay does not mix with Unreal Tournament 3 gameplay.

Boomshot

well i don't know if this mod really got a cover system finally, so in my opinion,i think this is not ut3 but a cover gameplay mod if i'm right, there're some video to show cover in over the shoulder view like that white project mod, in UT, so gameplay speed will be slow down, also some animation fix, u c when we running to a wall, finally the model hit the wall ,turn around and stop, so the cover animation done.
    Last edited by darksin; 08-17-2009 at 01:47 PM.

Banned

I was wondering if the dissapearing on wall when get close will be fix? and when i use this online people cant use there original custom char until next round why? there is also a glitch with this mutator but i wont tell i really love this mod is there going to be any updates on this? u guys played MGS4 b4? the R3 click should work great on this mod aswell what it does is flip the character aiming for cocky corner shots.
    Last edited by Epic's ShadowKid; 08-24-2009 at 10:19 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456