Thread: shotty is weird

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I2 E F 1 E X

Angry shotty is weird

Why does the shotgun feel weeker

because your missing. L2AIM

lmao weaker??? i thought it was more overpowered two hits good bye even at a substantial range you kiddin me? that **** is solid at even a decent range now

MSgt. Shooter Person

no joke. Folks were picking me off with the shotgun from MUCH farther distances than before the update.

It has some range and more power now IMO... unless I was really lagging.

Skaarj

It does seem to have more power but doesn't seem to be accurate. I just tried a game a few ago and blasted an enemy face to face with the shotgun and NOTHING! Didn't even hurt the guy. I've come to the conclusion that Epic just can't get their stuff together. Oh well, i'll be going to PS3 and killzone 2 soon anyways and ditch the glitchbox 360
    Last edited by 360gears; 03-25-2009 at 02:00 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HptmAkira

Quote Originally Posted by 360gears View Post
    It does seem to have more power but doesn't seem to be accurate. I just tried a game a few ago and blasted an enemy face to face with the shotgun and NOTHING! Didn't even hurt the guy. I've come to the conclusion that Epic just can't get their stuff together. Oh well, i'll be going to PS3 and killzone 2 soon anyways and ditch the glitchbox 360

'Kay, have fun, you wont be missed ;P

On topic though, I effing love the gnasher now. Maybe the fix with lag, but dayum, love using it now, it actually works!

Banned

I agree with you hptmakira i loe the shotty now. Its DEFINITELY NOT WEAKER. It actually not stronger either though, it just hits where you aim now! And thats amazing!

Everything about the update ruined the game except for the bots. How much can you change a the ****ing game anyways. GOW1 was kick @$$, and I played it all the time, and when GOW2 was coming out, all my friends and I were excited. Then, the game was so different, I didnt like it as much but dealt with it all. Now, after the second game changing update my KD has dropped from 2.0 to 1.8 to what I suspect to be about 1.3 when I decide to quit. The two piece is part of the game, If you see them coming at you, you can do it right back, its a two way street. The range wasnt even this ridiculous in GOW1, but now ppl are picking me off from across the map. Flamethrower, apart from being the stupidest gun in the game, has a range and power thats unmatched, even when sitting next to a shot gunner. I ran past a guy with flame, he just sat there and flamed me as I was all the way in the other building on Blood Drive, and he was in the other. Shot gun range and power I can live with, but the two piece should stay. Melee fights arent better, they are worse, no ppl run up to me, pause and get lucky, melee me and then shott me once and im down. I would rather have a chance to two piece or just get blown to pieces by the two piece. Worst updates a game developer could have made.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Killplz

have you played Gears 1
    ya that game is way better then this one.

yes, the update ruined the game basically. 2 piecing was fine, ppl got used to it and knew how to avoid. also the numbers are too plain. they should have a number and a rank beside them..it would be way better. im still semi pro at the game, just i dont think the update did that much good to the game