Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Skill rank

  1. #1

    Default Skill rank

    Really wish they would show your truskill rank rather than a rank that shows how much you have played.

  2. #2
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: dukeANhammer

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cover Ops View Post
    Really wish they would show your truskill rank rather than a rank that shows how much you have played.
    Amen! put it too a poll!

  3. #3
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Philly Burbs
    Posts
    55
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BIG W1LL

    Default

    Theres no such thing as a TrueSkill rank if all these people are cheating...lol.
    Militaristic Tactics

  4. #4
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: dukeANhammer

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG W1LL View Post
    Theres no such thing as a TrueSkill rank if all these people are cheating...lol.
    so just fix the cheating?!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    This is lame why restart everyones rank dont be gay put me at 50 or something you jewbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: dukeANhammer

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjohobo View Post
    This is lame why restart everyones rank dont be gay put me at 50 or something you jewbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is very lame, and they know it!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Not only did they restart everyones rank and put them at a 1 but they didnt restart everyones stats.WTF is up with that?

  8. #8
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: dukeANhammer

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjohobo View Post
    Not only did they restart everyones rank and put them at a 1 but they didnt restart everyones stats.WTF is up with that?
    no sh**, id quit playing if they reset my stats, im already purdy close cosidering the trash update..... resident evil 5 looking better by the min..

  9. #9
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Philly Burbs
    Posts
    55
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BIG W1LL

    Default

    *yawn* Get over it. If you are so good, you will get that rank back in no time right?
    Militaristic Tactics

  10. #10
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: dukeANhammer

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG W1LL View Post
    *yawn* Get over it. If you are so good, you will get that rank back in no time right?
    4 matches already up to level 5 *yawn* and i just woke up.... check back tomorrow


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •