Thread: Titan maplist

Default Titan maplist

Installed latest patch4, titan map pack and webadmin.

Since, I get a few errors on startup and cannot get a valid maplist

:FSTUNClient starting test 1...
    :FSTUNClient starting test 2...
    :FSTUNClient test timeout, NAT is strict.
    :Unable to find named maplist 'WARMapList'
    :Map voting disabled to to an invalid map list name
    UTVoting: Game voting is enabled
    UTVoting: Map voting is enabled
    UTVoting: Kick voting is enabled
    Scriptlog: Unable to find named maplist 'DMMapList'
    Scriptlog: Unable to find named maplist 'TDMMapList
    Scriptlog: Unable to find named maplist 'CTFMapList'
    etc..
    Do I need to alter the original maplist in the UTGame.ini or add the maps to the UTMapList.ini?
    Feels like I am missing the obvious.
    Last edited by SayUNKLE; 03-06-2009 at 01:21 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I'm totally lost on how to set up voting and maplists. I've tried doing everything from the UT3 webamin but with no luck. Turned on voting for map, gametype and mutators and yet only gametypes is actually populating in the vote menu, maps and mutators are empty. Anyone care to do a quick guide how how to set this up properly?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by M^vL View Post
    Was able to read this post and get it going:

http://forums.epicgames.com/showpost...21&postcount=4
    That is exactly what I was requesting! I am glad to know that I am not completely insane......yet.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SayUNKLE View Post
    t

:FSTUNClient starting test 1...
    :FSTUNClient starting test 2...
    :FSTUNClient test timeout, NAT is strict.
    I am still getting this error followed by:
    DevOnline: failed to register server with error 0x0000005 (No challenge was received from the master servers
    DevOnline: Treating server as private <invite, follow only>

Is there a required change in the sever command line parameters? Should mutators ONLY exist in the maplist.ini and not included in the startup batch command?

Ideas?

(Maplist works fine now)
    Last edited by SayUNKLE; 03-06-2009 at 11:59 PM.

Iron Guard

I keep losing maps off my maplist

found this in 'UTMapLists.ini'

Code:
    [UTGame.UTMapListManager]
    AutoStripOptions=LinkSetup
    AutoEmptyOptions=GoalScore
    MapReplayLimit=0
    PlayIndex=140
    any ideas what to change so the maplist is never lost

MapReplayLimit=999 !!!!

But its the AutoEmtpyOptions=?????
    «ne» UT3 Community
    Never lose a map from your UT3 cache folder here
    «ne» UT3 BTA Server open 81.19.221.203:7780
    «ne» Map Packs Greed/Warfare/DM/VCTF/ONS2.0 here
    UT3 Benchmark results here

MSgt. Shooter Person
    The Insane Assylum, a quiet peacful place to chnage your mind..
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ...

well we seem to be suffering from the same thing as UNK or a similar situation anyways.

seems if i add the mutes to UTMapList.ini I get the mutes after the first round for the second though you do not see them in lockers etc. until after the second round>>third round.

When the third round starts everything is normal with regards to the mutes though My server disappears from the server browser. If I reset the server i am in the browser but no mutes until second and third round and again I get removed from the browser again.

My server query on my site shows it running with the mutes, proper map etc. and my admin panel also shows the server as running with all the same info as the site query but again it is no longer in the browser. It does show up in my faves however the ping is 0000 and you cannot connect.

As far as start up commands it seems if I add my mutes to my CMD it will crash the server every time, though they run just fine if added to the UTMapList.ini other then the browser issue.

I have spent many hours toying with this but have no resolve sorry UNK wish I has good news for you guys. Anyone have a solution to this yet???
    Last edited by dave neun; 03-09-2009 at 01:20 AM.
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
    ---The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Here is an example of my maplist w/ muts. I finally got it all straightened out.
    Here are a few key threads for example purposes

Code:
    GameProfiles=(GameClass="UT3GoldGame.UTGreedGame_Content",GameName="Greed",MapListName="GreedMapList",Options=,Mutators="RevengeMod.UTMutator_RevengeMod,BattleMOD.BattleMOD,Uberboard.UTMutator_Uberboard,ServerAdvertsInt.UTMutator_ServerAdvertsInt,UTMutator_Gibalicious.UTMutator_Gibalicious,JumpMod.UTMutator_JumpMod",ExcludedMuts=,bIsTeamGame=True)
    GameProfiles=(GameClass="UTOnslaughtGame_Content",GameName="Warfare",MapListName="WARMapList",Options=,Mutators="UNK_Akimbo_III_RC2a.Mut_UNK_Akimbo,RevengeMod.UTMutator_RevengeMod,ServerAdvertsInt.UTMutator_ServerAdvertsInt,BattleMOD.BattleMOD,Uberboard.UTMutator_Uberboard,UTMutator_Gibalicious.UTMutator_Gibalicious,JumpMod.UTMutator_JumpMod",ExcludedMuts=,bIsTeamGame=True)

[WARMapList UTMapList]
    AutoLoadPrefixes=
    LastActiveMapIndex=2
    Maps=(Map="WAR-UNK-FOREST-COLONY",ExtraData=((Key="PlayCount",Value="2"),(Key="LastPlayIdx",Value="10")))
    Maps=(Map="WAR-UNK-Necropolis",ExtraData=((Key="PlayCount",Value="2"),(Key="LastPlayIdx",Value="12")))
    Maps=(Map="WAR-UNK-Flare",ExtraData=((Key="PlayCount",Value="1"),(Key="LastPlayIdx",Value="14")))
    Maps=(Map="WAR-UNK-LIANDRI-RESIDENTIAL",ExtraData=)
    Maps=(Map="WAR-=UNK=Devils_IceBox-BETA",ExtraData=)
    Maps=(Map="WAR-UNK_Spacejox",ExtraData=)
    Missing Server in Browser:
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=623748

Maplist / Mutators / Voting Changes:
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showpost...21&postcount=4

Custom gametypes:
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=663715

GL

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

actually that is how mine is set up now and has been since i made the post, BTW i cannot find you guys in the browser either...

I can find a lot of servers and even a lot of my friends servers and some of our servers but not mine since patch2 under the circumstances I described above. You can see my set up HERE I was helping someone else with setting up mapvote.

the issue is start CMD and having the mutes at start up, and then being able to join it through the browser after the third round ends.
    Last edited by dave neun; 03-09-2009 at 01:22 AM.
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Default no server browser listing

I am running the game as admin and yes, our server is also not visible in the server browser. I am at a loss at his point.
    I PM'd the almighty War Tourist.
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=623748

Check out this thread about disappearing maplist if you have not.
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=664408
    Last edited by SayUNKLE; 03-09-2009 at 08:46 PM. Reason: spelling

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

War tourist is Jeff Morris, 50/50 as to weather or not he will reply. That issue though has resolved though, this is new as of patch2.0.

I cannot find a reason for it but I have some time to tinker tonight so I will see if I can find a work around until the next patch is released. There has been a lot of changes so maybe it is possiblle that some fragments of the old maybe left behind needs to be erased, or maybe adding some of the older CMD items to the UTMapLists.ini might help such as ?bShouldAdvertise=True or ?bAllowJoinInProgress=True or ?bUsesPresence=True.

may not be the answer but it is a thought anyway

I will attempt to find something that will fix this as I was the other day but I haven't tried everything yet and there are a lot of possibilities. I know it isn't a NAT issue as it is a rented server from gameservers and again I can query it from gametracker as well as my own personal query and admin panel is available as well.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK
    Check out this thread about disappearing maplist if you have not.
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=664408
    are you saying you are loosing maps also??

I have my UTMapLists.ini left at default MapReplayLimit=0 for that and have not lost any maps TMK, I have played a couple of them twice in a row also so unless it is other ones I didn't notice anything disappear, though there are a lot of them and if only a couple did go away I probably wouldn't notice. I will watch for it but honestly I have not TMK had an issue with that.

GL,

BH
    Last edited by dave neun; 03-09-2009 at 09:57 PM.

Default server listing intermittent

Using the Mutator loader helped.
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=662721

Server still only shows in browser 20% of time.
    Any ideas or suggestions? The GS server seems to accept the command line length, why just some of the time?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SayUNKLE View Post
    Using the Mutator loader helped.
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=662721

Server still only shows in browser 20% of time.
    Any ideas or suggestions? The GS server seems to accept the command line length, why just some of the time?
    can you pm me your CMD and inis (vote, maplists, muteloader)minus any passes of course or PM them to me on my site which ever, I'll try to help you get it sorted out.