• Skorge

120 27.84%
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: RAAM vs Skorge?

Legend.....wait for it....dary
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Meh PSN ID: Meh

Quote Originally Posted by BLUGeneralRAAM View Post
    Have you played RAAM's Shadow? Alicia ground her saw against RAAM's chest, to be greeted by sparks, and a knife, and RAAM ran as fast as the Theron Elite, who runs like Marcus & Dom.
    Yeah, the armor has metal plating as well as leather. The sparks were her chainsaw bouncing off of the plating and ripping through it. Otherwise Kim wouldn't have tried the same thing and RAAM wouldn't have been riddled with bullets at the end of GoW1. He was fast, no doubt, but not as fast as Skorge... who was a jumpy little dick.
    I'll check in every now and again but for the most part, I won't be as active as I was previously. It really was the Gears + people that got me posting on here in the first place. Unless Epic release an awesome game or something. I'm leaving this message because I'm obviously a very, very important person.

Hope to see a lot of you on the BT Forums! - 11/02/2014 (lol)

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Sticking Kim and Valera with my big ole knife and wearing my chainsaw proof armor
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: N1SSASSA

Quote Originally Posted by DragonzZilla View Post
    Let's just STOP and call it a DRAW. Everyone goes home happy and plays some Guardian... OK?
    I wouldn't call 72% over 27% a draw. But that's just me I guess...
    [Gears of War: The Journey] - Fan Fiction Short Story, any feedback appreciated"
    [Gears of War: The Onyx Platoon] - Fan Fic
    Don't care about KD, winning, or anything else. All I care about is playing as RAAM and pissing people off with my SAWED OFF YEAHHHH.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Sticking Kim and Valera with my big ole knife and wearing my chainsaw proof armor
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: N1SSASSA

Quote Originally Posted by SKORGE View Post
    Contrary to the name, I like the Theron-class more than the Kantus.

However, hands down in a battle that requires speed and movement, Skorge will defeat RAAM 9/10 times. RAAM may have a Troika, but its a little hard to use when you're being killed by a deadly ink cloud, also taking away your sight. Sure, RAAM has the Kryll, but again, Skorge would have the Riftworm, no? If we use weapon vs weapon and stat vs stat, RAAM is at a disadvantage in most scenarios. Skorge is literally like an AT-mine, where as RAAM is the tank. The Kyrll would also scatter if they were to come in contact with Tickers.

Just saying, most people love RAAM but they refuse to actually put his tactics to work in reasonable stratagies. If we do so, RAAM actually has little going for him. Now, if it was a one-on-one fist-fight, I'd give the edge to RAAM. You also have to remember, Kim was about to take out RAAM before Barrack stopped him. That coat isn't chainsaw-proof, its leather. The only reason it would take awhile is because of the mass amount of skin on RAAM. The Locust skin is like a thick hide, meaning, double the leather for the blades to cut through. Still, Kim would have killed RAAM right then and there.

Lets not forget that if RAAM were not to have the Kryll or Troika, he would have a small dagger up against a double-staffed chainsaw. The staff has a longer range, meaning, RAAM would have to get in close (and Skorge is all about CQC) to do damage. Realisitically, the battle just wouldn't work with any sort of equipment for both of them, because it heavily favors Skorge's speed and agility as well as range. In order for RAAM to destroy Skorge, he needs to fight him without weapons, hand-to-hand. If that were the case, RAAM would defeat Skorge easily.
    Gotta agree with blu man, Kim's chainsaw wasn't doing sh*t. His armor is chainsaw proof. After standing up to all the damage he took in the end of Gears, you can't even logically say it couldn't take a chainsaw blade. Also, simple physics. Chainsaw cutting into thick hardened metal doesn't do anything. It just doesn't. At best it bounces, at worst it glances off and cuts YOUR leg instead of his arm. Let's also Remember Skorge is kind of a weak b*tch. He couldn't even overpower Marcus in a chainsaw duel, even considering he's much taller and thus had a huge leverage advantage. Raam isn't agile, and he's not SUPER fast, but he is damn quick, and that knife is big and serrated, so it's well within reason to say he could lock Skorge's weapon in the edges and disarm him. As far as pets, he could use his Kryll to eliminate the tickers before they ever got near him, and could also use the Kryll to eat the worm away to nothing. If he was outside they could eat that sucker so quick it wouldn't get to him. If he was eaten by it, he could have them eat it from the inside. There are billions of Kryll, and if he was controlling a few million of them they could eat the worm in moments.
    [Gears of War: The Journey] - Fan Fiction Short Story, any feedback appreciated"
    [Gears of War: The Onyx Platoon] - Fan Fic
    Don't care about KD, winning, or anything else. All I care about is playing as RAAM and pissing people off with my SAWED OFF YEAHHHH.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Surviving wave after wave of inhuman creatures!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Master Jorian

Quote Originally Posted by N1ssassa View Post
    Gotta agree with blu man, Kim's chainsaw wasn't doing sh*t. His armor is chainsaw proof. After standing up to all the damage he took in the end of Gears, you can't even logically say it couldn't take a chainsaw blade. Also, simple physics. Chainsaw cutting into thick hardened metal doesn't do anything. It just doesn't. At best it bounces, at worst it glances off and cuts YOUR leg instead of his arm. Let's also Remember Skorge is kind of a weak b*tch. He couldn't even overpower Marcus in a chainsaw duel, even considering he's much taller and thus had a huge leverage advantage. Raam isn't agile, and he's not SUPER fast, but he is damn quick, and that knife is big and serrated, so it's well within reason to say he could lock Skorge's weapon in the edges and disarm him. As far as pets, he could use his Kryll to eliminate the tickers before they ever got near him, and could also use the Kryll to eat the worm away to nothing. If he was outside they could eat that sucker so quick it wouldn't get to him. If he was eaten by it, he could have them eat it from the inside. There are billions of Kryll, and if he was controlling a few million of them they could eat the worm in moments.
    N1 made some points I hadn't even thought of, so congrats N1!
    GoW: Savvy Theron and Locust!
    UT3: Krelgarsh; Facemask 3/4, Helmet 4/5, Torso 2/5, Shoulder Pads 2/7, Arms 2/3, Thighs 2/3, Boots 4/8

MSgt. Shooter Person

Definitely skorge

rip Anthony and Benjamin, we will miss them.
    Live on Clayton.
    File
    Fave characters:Anthony,Benjamin and Clayton Carmine
    We will miss Ant and Ben....Clay, continue the legacy!!
    "Sarge? I hurt. Tell my brothers, tell my ma, I love em and.."
    Benjamin's last words.

Banned

Idk what skorge looks like but from what i have seen i think raam has it.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223