MSgt. Shooter Person

Default MSUC Phase 2 winners page is UP at MakeSomthingUnreal.com!

After much anticipation and some delays ....

Make Something Unreal Phase 2 Winners Page

......is now available.

I added screenshots to the thumbs this time, they might take a little time to load but I hope you guys enjoy it. Would've come out early but this worker bee has been busy and still got to work for una hora on a Friday night for a 12 hr shift. I will also be more UT3 content on Fileplanet and updating the tab regularly. Please feel free to send me anything you guys have or any updates, just PM for my email. PM if you guys see any problems on the page as well.

- [MC]Ricecrispi
    http://www.makesomethingunreal.com/
    Last edited by FPgundam; 02-20-2009 at 09:10 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EVILENGINE 360

WTF?

"1st Place

Xeno
    Author: Jochem "Xyx" van 't Hull"

Get the author name right for gods sake

Its Charles Jones. Me.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Changes to "Author: Charles Jones. Me." Ow wait, I copied too much.

I just changed it to the correct name and sorry about the mistake. Honest slip up.

Thanks for pointing it out and if anyone ctaches anything be sure to PM me
    I'm out for the day and any changes will have to wait till tomorrow.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EVILENGINE 360

Quote Originally Posted by ModCenter View Post
    Changes to "Author: Charles Jones. Me." Ow wait, I copied too much.

I just changed it to the correct name and sorry about the mistake. Honest slip up.

Thanks for pointing it out and if anyone ctaches anything be sure to PM me
    I'm out for the day and any changes will have to wait till tomorrow.
    Thanks, and good job on the page. Looks very slick.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I really like the page
    www.evilmrfrank.com
    -----------------------

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: m0zi

The description for my map makes no sense...

Excessive is an over-the-top mod that makes all the weapons super-powerful turns off self-damage gives all the players regenerating health and ammo and makes every game into a wild and crazy frag-fest!
    Belongs to the mod
    -MozI -

www.mozidesign.com

Twitter - mozidesigner

Oh wait, just noticed my name is misspelled. It should be Cordone, not Cardone.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Thanks. Appreciate you guys pointing out the mistakes.

- War CBP3 Meditation description got changed.
    - Prometheus author Rachel "Angel Mapper" Cordone.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Solevaliant

The description for The Ball's entry in the Best Mod category seems to be wrong too. It should probably have the same description as it does in the Best Physics category.

It's nice to have full screenshots this time round, though. Hopefully it'll lead to a few more downloads for everyone.

Boomshot

Looks nice, serious lack off AA in screenshots though

Jagged edges ftw!

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: plugh

Quote Originally Posted by Setheran View Post
    Hopefully it'll lead to a few more downloads for everyone.
    I can never get downloads to work from Fileplanet, I don't have Internet Exploder installed though, as it causes my PC to be unstable. I have Safari and Firefox installed on both my Mac and PC, and for some reason the download links just lead to some sort of database error. : /

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by plugh View Post
    I can never get downloads to work from Fileplanet, I don't have Internet Exploder installed though, as it causes my PC to be unstable. I have Safari and Firefox installed on both my Mac and PC, and for some reason the download links just lead to some sort of database error. : /
    Yeah, I know exactly what you mean, I have issues with fileplanet all the time too. I just can't figure out how to add a file to my account there! As soon as I try to upload into my account it takes me to a page saying "Error You need to be a registered user to view this page. Please either sign up or log in now." The only way I can put files on filefront is to _not_ log in, but those uploaded files always eventually disappear .

Boomshot

I has no problems with it, so im guessing you two just suck, but i know that already

FilePlanet now wants to install some download control thing. I cannot remember seeing that message earlier. Since teh intarweb has in the past facillitated downloading without requiring me to jump though such hoops, I can but assume that there is some sort of adware involved. No way I'm installing that. With which, unfortunately, we come to the end of the era in which I could browse the other MSUC entries.

Boomshot

it would be really cool if the MSUC did not use FP as a download resource.
    its a hassle for many and alot of ppl will not use it on principle.
    of course that boils down to, alot of ppl never check out the msuc content cause then that requires them to find someplace else to get it.
    cant intel/nvidia/epic have a server with the finalists available that doesnt require you to install a download manager and then wait over an hour to get the files? (please)

msuc page looks pretty great otherwise!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Setheran View Post
    The description for The Ball's entry in the Best Mod category seems to be wrong too.
    Thanks for the hint and updated again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
    Looks nice, serious lack off AA in screenshots though Jagged edges ftw!
    I could make the images larger and higher quality but they would take longer load up. I usually have to downsize images sizes and reduce some of the quality so they don't take 1-2mins in to upload. Some of the users are also from Europe and i don't want them waiting forever to view a screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by plugh View Post
    I can never get downloads to work from Fileplanet, I have Safari and Firefox installed on both my Mac and PC, and for some reason the download links just lead to some sort of database error. : /
    I download files using FireFox and IE and chrome all day but if you are using OSX hence the safari....... PM me and maybe I can send something your way.

Here is the download manager client you probably need.
    Download manager

Fileplanet Registration doesn't require email validation and you can use any email, essentially it is less than 1 min long process that is like a normal login. It's permanently on for me so I hardly sign out or in. https://login.fileplanet.com/login.aspx

I have two large downloads for MSUC Phase 2 for all vehicles and characters and maps. Unfortunately mods have to be excluded due to size.
    http://www.fileplanet.com/195854/190...nalist-Mappack
    http://www.fileplanet.com/196069/190...r-Vehicle-Pack

If you guys are interested I could do the same for just the finalist and honorable mention if anyone is interested in it.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: plugh

Ah, I never realised that a download manager was needed, and yeah I do usually download everything on a Mac, using Safari, which also happens to be my primary browser on the PC too, but I will give this download manager wotsit a try and see what happens. Thanks.

Edit: works fine with Safari on PC, yay!
    Last edited by plugh; 02-23-2009 at 07:15 PM.

That's kinda funny because I use Firefox and it tells me that the Download manager fails to load to click on a link and I can download it directly.

Glad you got it to work.