What has changed since release 1?
* Fixed zoom of Assault turrets and FOV changes of space fighters.
* Fixed a few other instances of WhatToDo=LogOnly incorrectly overriding more specific cheat reactions.
* The console font no longer changes randomly.
* Fixed random initial rotation when entering Onslaught energy turrets or vehicle passenger seats.
* End-game checks can now also be performed at the end of non-final rounds in Assault, Onslaught and similarly structured gametypes.
What has changed since Anti TCC v1.19 Beta 26?
Major new features are:
* Secured console class. This should definitely lock down the console commands most UnrealScript cheats are loaded with.
* Detecting REND console command abuse. These commands can be used offline and persist into network games. They can be abused to make invisible players much easier to see, even at a distance.
* The INI file name for player IDs is no longer restricted to predefined values. Also starting with this version, all Anti TCC versions will share the same section in the INI file. IDs from v1.19 and earlier still need to be imported manually. The new shared section name is [AntiTCC PlayerIDs] and the standard INI file is AntiTCCPlayerIDs.ini.
* Admins who have used LockFOV.u before can enable that feature within Anti TCC now.
There are also a few major bugfixes:
* Shadows of players and vehicles are rendered again.
* The WhatToDoBlacklisted setting now works correctly even with WhatToDo=LogOnly
* That "Runaway loop detected" crash some players were experiencing on startup should now only happen very rarely, if at all. (I can't really prevent it entirely, and somehow I think it's related to a garbage collection bug outside Anti TCC.)
* A bug that caused menus to close when spectating another player has been fixed. This bug might also be responsible for other weird behavior in previous Anti TCC versions.
* bRotationLock=True will no longer cause the view to spin around randomly under certain conditions.
This list likely isn't complete.
What has changed since the last official version, Anti TCC v1.18c?
Oh, quite a lot. Some of the highlights:
* Auto-pause while a player reconnects during the match. (For competitive matches, includes countdown before match continues.)
* Special handling for certain illegal CD keys.
* Custom player agreement texts, e.g. for server rules. Players have to agree before allowed to join the game.
* Improved secure PlayerController class. Checks for chat spam, mass suicide, unusually high frequency of nick changes. Prevents certain movement hacks and some lag attacks against the game server.
* Improved simple log mode, optionally also logging whatever happened between the start of the match and the first insecurity.
* View rotation and audio rolloff locks.
* Detection of certain server crash attempts.
* Improved package and data integrity checks.
Documentation. Download. Original thread.
Support the author (PayPal), he deserves it. Maybe new versions will follow.