Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KoRnBrazil Jr

Default Disconnecting Not to Lose!

I think it immoral on the part of the play that are up to departure for being defeated. When I look at the Site status GEOW.com I encounter with nothing scheduled. Lack the attitude of the moderators of Live and EPIC in solving this trick to manipulate results. In Halo3 automatically when you left the game due to disconnect, you are punished so that parents log.

I am Brazilian and departures were on 9 invicta. When you face a team of Brazilians. And they are defeated, they left. Like many people do the same.

Who has been there?

I want an attitude on the part of the EPIC and Live if possible!

Thank you!

Banned

I'm sorry, but what the f*ck?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: subcons

I realize that English probably isn't your first language, but your post reads like it was translated by babblefish. Does not compute.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KoRnBrazil Jr

Quote Originally Posted by xSnagar View Post
    I'm sorry, but what the f*ck?
    I do not! Only if their "Mama" has here!

Quote Originally Posted by subcons View Post
    I realize that English probably isn't your first language, but your post reads like it was translated by babblefish. Does not compute.

Yes friend. I am Brazilian and my language is the PT-BR. I have difficulties to understand and write English. Use the Help the PC. But Mutou is hard to understand?

MSgt. Shooter Person

I think KoRnBrazil is just saying that it's crap that people quit out the game as soon as they know they are going to lose so that their rank is not negatively affected. Epic for whatever reason decided not to punish those who do this and it's getting to be a big problem. It's basically just rank boosting.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Check the very last line.

"And yes, quitting will lower your rank."

http://gearsofwar.xbox.com/Templates...6&blogid=47896
    Last edited by LincolnOsiris; 12-01-2008 at 01:20 PM.
    "I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: teslarossa

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnOsiris View Post

http://gearsofwar.xbox.com/Templates...6&blogid=47896
    There's a difference between quitting and disconnecting. Some people legitimately lose their connection at times.
    what you boys need to do is focus.

The Perfect solution for QUITTERS!!!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by teslarossa View Post
    There's a difference between quitting and disconnecting. Some people legitimately lose their connection at times.
    Ok? They were talking about people who intentionally leave the game by whatever means necessary in order to avoid ranking down. I am under the impression that exiting to the dashboard or disconnecting are considered "quitting" in Gears 2 since it doesn't give you the option to actually quit out of a game. If you don't get a penalty to your rank when you "disconnect" then I don't know what the **** Epic was thinking.
    Last edited by LincolnOsiris; 12-01-2008 at 01:53 PM.
    "I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"

Banned

they should of spent 2-4 more months on the game, going thru testing glitches, re-vamp the multiplayer system etc......to much of a anticipated game with way to many flaws, only good FPS i have played with so many flaws

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnOsiris View Post
    That's total BS sorry. I was rank 5 for about 2 weeks and quit out of just about every other game (too much lag, glitches, noob team mates etc). Never once did it affect my rank!. The only thing that affected my rank and bumped me down to level 4 was one time the host quit the game and I was booted back to the main menu. So no, quitting (by hitting guide and going to dash OR pulling the network cable) does NOT affect your rank.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KoRnBrazil View Post
    I do not! Only if their "Mama" has here!
    Lol.

Sorry, I just find that highly amusing, and irrelevant.

But anyway:

Epic should make it so, no matter what, if you disconnect, even if it's not your fault, you loose points etc. Because, at the end of the day, how many times with you actually legitimtly disconnect? A few unfair losses is better than the whole world quiting to avoid loosing rank because they fairly lost.
    Last edited by xSnagar; 12-01-2008 at 06:11 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I think epic should 1st add the option to quit (so we don't have to goto dash to get out of glitched or lagged games). And second change the system so you don't loose rank for lost games. People wouldn't quit at the last second if they could take a loss and keep their rank.

yea they really need 2 fix that **** i played against a 5th rank and they stayed in til the last round then left thats so gay i mean epic needs to fix the lag and run off servers and fix the quittin out bull****.