MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SpartanG15

Question Redeem Code (Help)

I have a bit of a problem. I've been doing some research and I know that when you get Gears Of War 2 there is supposed to be a small redeem code card for the downloadable content for the "FlashBack" Map pack. Well my copy of the game did not have that card. So does anybody have any ideas? I really want to get these maps.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Man, you are out of luck. With out the card, you can't get the download flashback. Still I wiould give Epic call to find out what the deal is.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thts4me2knw

If its a brand new copy take it back to the shop if its a used your screwed as this is what Epic & MS wants to curb trade ins
    Its too big for the mods apparently

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Unhappy

Ya I thought this would happen. Appearently Epic is going to post the download on xbox live later on. But you will have to pay for the pack with Microsoft Points. So everyone who has the game and didn't get the card, I guess we'll just have to wait for the pack to be downloadable on xbox live. And we'll have to make sure that we have enough points for the pack too. I guess Its a good idea to make double the money but not so good for the customer.

MSgt. Shooter Person

At least you can still get a Flashback code. I have a Flashback and Gold Lancer code which don't work. I just email MS asking for help.. Since EPIC don't care..
    Saints Row Playa
    Ben0King
    ρгΩτƏćτ τĦƏ ρїΜρ$!
    FPS DOUG
    BOOM HEADSHOT

ebay might have some.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Unhappy

Ya true but i don't want to buy something that i could have got with my game. That sucks.