Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: zI NeMeSiS Iz

Default 'Saved Game' Data Lost: Please Read

I have been playing Gears of War 2 over Xbox Live for a few days, when I needed to move my Xbox 360 to a location where I was unable to connect to Xbox Live. My 'Saved Game' data was unavailable from this location, and, at the time, I figured it was just because I was not signed in to Xbox Live. However, when I brought my Xbox 360 back to its previous location where I am able to connect to Xbox Live, my 'Saved Game' data was still lost. Everything has been reset, including campaign, unlockables, achievements, etc. There are still 'Saved Game' files present on my Xbox 360 Harddrive, and I still have achievements unlocked on my Gamertag, although there is no record of it in the actual game. I have double-checked my Storage Location, and tried copying files to other locations to no avail. Please help me to further troubleshoot and fix my problem!

TL;DR VERSION:

Switched my 360 from an online location (Xbox Live), to an offline location, and back to an online location, and lost my 'Saved Game' data (campaign, unlockables, in-game achievements, etc.) although they are still present on my harddrive and in my Gamertag (all previous achievements I had unlocked still appear in my Gamerscore, but not in the game).

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: zI NeMeSiS Iz

bump