MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheRalfZer0

Character (PC) UT3 Hero Pack [BETA][Download]

Name:UT3 Hero Pack

Version:BETA

Compatibility:MUST HAVE PATCH 1.3 INSTALLED

Description:These models are licened by Nintendo, Hasbro and Warner Brothers, these models are Fan made, the perpose for them is to have fun as a favourite character in UT3

Commentsue to popular demands I desided to release this model pack as BETA.

Loads are still needed to be done, like Custom ID's, Team Colours, Custom Sounds and Custom Skeletons.

Pack Includes:
    Bowser (the evil boss from Mario, for those who doesn't know)
    Rayman (A very small dude that runs around wacking rabbid rabbits)
    Bumblebee ("Transformers, robots in disguise..." Movie version) - LIANDRI FACTION
    Bonus Character (what you all waiting for DOWNLOAD AND SEE)

Please read the README.TXT included in the .rar file

Screenshot:I'm just sooooo lazy to make some...
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/271834.html

Credits:Warner Brothers, Hasbro and Nintendo for these awsome characters

blackbirdi for helping with the models, thanks dude, mucho Kudos to you

Homepage:

Download:http://www.zshare.net/download/51287554c8b17f2c/
    Last edited by TheRalfZer0; 11-13-2008 at 03:21 PM.
    MOD REQUEST: The Land Shark Gun

MSgt. Shooter Person

cool you upload them...i love you man you are the best...

is this XMAS before it s time...
    Last edited by cyborg 2; 11-13-2008 at 03:12 PM.

Banned

this looks great but could use screens please

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by chilau1 View Post
    this looks great but could use screens please
    I take it you didn't read my lazy part...

MSgt. Shooter Person

hey ralf ..why there is no ps3 version..like the last time...? i hope you make them to for ps3 ...because i don t have a powerfull pc

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by cyborg 2 View Post
    hey ralf ..why there is no ps3 version..like the last time...? i hope you make them to for ps3 ...because i don t have a powerfull pc
    yes there will be dont worry...

Bumblebee looks really good. RayMan is a lot of fun too although his feet goes in his bud when he jumps which is hilarius, but probably a bug. Your secret model seems to be floating in the air like Mario. Makes him seem bigger than he really is plus makes it harder to see the crosshair in 3rdPerson.
    Haven't really checked bowser out yet.

Some Advice:
    Include an ini like this in the pack. Thats makes installation copy and paste. No need to go edit the customchar ini then.

UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomChars\Hero_Pack
    UTCustomChar.ini
    Code:
    [UTGame.UTCustomChar_Data]
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="BBee.mesh.Bbee_HEad",PartID="bumb",FamilyID="LIAM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="BBee.mesh.Bbee_Torso",PartID="bumb",FamilyID="LIAM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="bbee.mesh.bbee_arms",PartID="bumb",FamilyID="LIAM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="bbee.mesh.bbee_legs",PartID="bumb",FamilyID="LIAM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="bbee.mesh.bbee_Boots",PartID="bump",FamilyID="LIAM")
    +Characters=(CharName="Bumblebee",Description="<Strings:BETAsuite.nothing>",CharID="bumb",bLocked="false",Faction="Liandri",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:BETAsuite.ui.NOTHING>",CharData=(FamilyID="LIAM",HeadID="bumb",TorsoID="bumb",ShoPadID="bumb",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=false,ArmsID="bumb",ThighsID="bumb",BootsID="bump"))
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_HEad",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_Torso",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_arms",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_legs",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_Boots",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Characters=(CharName="Marvin",Description="<Strings:BETAsuite.nothing>",CharID="Mloon",bLocked="false",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:BETAsuite.ui.NOTHING>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="Mloon",TorsoID="Mloon",ShoPadID="Mloon",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=false,ArmsID="Mloon",ThighsID="Mloon",BootsID="Mloon"))
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_head",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_torso",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_arms",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_legs",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_boots",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Characters=(CharName="Bowser",Description="<Strings:Bowser.nothing>",CharID="SMBB",bLocked="false",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:Bowser.ui.Bowser>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="SMBB",TorsoID="SMBB",ShoPadID="SMBB",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=false,ArmsID="SMBB",ThighsID="SMBB",BootsID="SMBB"))
    +ModFamilies=UT3_Family_Bowser.UTFamilyInfo_SMBB
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="Rayman.Mesh.Ray_head",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="Rayman.mesh.Ray_Torso",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="Rayman.mesh.Ray_Arms",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="Rayman.mesh.Ray_legs",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="Rayman.mesh.Ray_boots",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Characters=(CharName="Rayman",Description="<Strings:Rayman.nothing>",CharID="RMR",bLocked="false",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:Rayman.ui.Rayman>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="RMR",TorsoID="RMR",ShoPadID="RMR",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=false,ArmsID="RMR",ThighsID="RMR",BootsID="RMR"))
    Your folder structure is also wrong atm the way you packed it.
    Currently it's
    UTGame\Published\CustomChars
    Should be
    UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomChars

That makes it a lot easier for the average user to isntall plus it allows you to easily update your models easily without the need to manually remove or add lines to your customchar.ini

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by HideInLight View Post
    Bumblebee looks really good. RayMan is a lot of fun too although his feet goes in his bud when he jumps which is hilarius, but probably a bug. Your secret model seems to be floating in the air like Mario. Makes him seem bigger than he really is plus makes it harder to see the crosshair in 3rdPerson.
    Haven't really checked bowser out yet.

Some Advice:
    Include an ini like this in the pack. Thats makes installation copy and paste. No need to go edit the customchar ini then.

UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomChars\Hero_Pack
    UTCustomChar.ini
    Code:
    [UTGame.UTCustomChar_Data]
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="BBee.mesh.Bbee_HEad",PartID="bumb",FamilyID="LIAM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="BBee.mesh.Bbee_Torso",PartID="bumb",FamilyID="LIAM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="bbee.mesh.bbee_arms",PartID="bumb",FamilyID="LIAM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="bbee.mesh.bbee_legs",PartID="bumb",FamilyID="LIAM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="bbee.mesh.bbee_Boots",PartID="bump",FamilyID="LIAM")
    +Characters=(CharName="Bumblebee",Description="<Strings:BETAsuite.nothing>",CharID="bumb",bLocked="false",Faction="Liandri",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:BETAsuite.ui.NOTHING>",CharData=(FamilyID="LIAM",HeadID="bumb",TorsoID="bumb",ShoPadID="bumb",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=false,ArmsID="bumb",ThighsID="bumb",BootsID="bump"))
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_HEad",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_Torso",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_arms",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_legs",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="Marvin.mesh.marv_Boots",PartID="Mloon",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Characters=(CharName="Marvin",Description="<Strings:BETAsuite.nothing>",CharID="Mloon",bLocked="false",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:BETAsuite.ui.NOTHING>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="Mloon",TorsoID="Mloon",ShoPadID="Mloon",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=false,ArmsID="Mloon",ThighsID="Mloon",BootsID="Mloon"))
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_head",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_torso",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_arms",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_legs",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="Bowser.mesh.Bowser_boots",PartID="SMBB",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Characters=(CharName="Bowser",Description="<Strings:Bowser.nothing>",CharID="SMBB",bLocked="false",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:Bowser.ui.Bowser>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="SMBB",TorsoID="SMBB",ShoPadID="SMBB",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=false,ArmsID="SMBB",ThighsID="SMBB",BootsID="SMBB"))
    +ModFamilies=UT3_Family_Bowser.UTFamilyInfo_SMBB
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="Rayman.Mesh.Ray_head",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="Rayman.mesh.Ray_Torso",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="Rayman.mesh.Ray_Arms",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="Rayman.mesh.Ray_legs",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="Rayman.mesh.Ray_boots",PartID="RMR",FamilyID="IRNM")
    +Characters=(CharName="Rayman",Description="<Strings:Rayman.nothing>",CharID="RMR",bLocked="false",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:Rayman.ui.Rayman>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="RMR",TorsoID="RMR",ShoPadID="RMR",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=false,ArmsID="RMR",ThighsID="RMR",BootsID="RMR"))
    Your folder structure is also wrong atm the way you packed it.
    Currently it's
    UTGame\Published\CustomChars
    Should be
    UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomChars

That makes it a lot easier for the average user to isntall plus it allows you to easily update your models easily without the need to manually remove or add lines to your customchar.ini
    I knew i forgot a folder

I know about the curent problems some of these models, and still working on them to make custom skeletons and Family ID's that should sort out the floating and wierd animations...

As for the Bonus Character that i included, i also need to redo the textures (Specially the feet) and a lot of other stuff...

but hey, atleast it works, in a way...

Thanks for the ini-pack advice, last night i just rounded up the models zipped it and shared, so i kinda skipped on some details like the CookedPC folder....

Redeemer

Lol i say this again, you improved so fast, I rmemeber when you was just learning, and nice touch with the rings when sonic dies!
    The Ultimate Unreal resource...Unreal Central!!
    Video Card: HD ATI 5777 Pro | 6GB of RAM DDR3 1066mhz | 24" BenQ Monitor | Intel i7 930 2.8GHz

ZOMG COOK FOR PS3?

MSgt. Shooter Person

These are all looking fantastic.. but I can't help but feel none of them belong together in a pack, especially a 'hero' pack with bowser in it. Wouldn't individual releases be better? Plus then you could release each model as they get finished.

Anyway, I can't wait to see all these properly faction'd and with FPV arms.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Awesome i have been waiting bowser and Rayman since you show the video nice work now my Heroes Faction is Complete

These are all looking fantastic.. but I can't help but feel none of them belong together in a pack, especially a 'hero' pack with bowser in it. Wouldn't individual releases be better? Plus then you could release each model as they get finished.

Anyway, I can't wait to see all these properly faction'd and with FPV arms.
    I belive the reason of the pack download its because RalfZer0 already say that is hard to debug models, besides the comunity have been waiting bowser and rayman some months ago

and if you want a faction for them you can always download the faction pack of dj-posse-e right here Faction Previews

Last edited by shak18; 11-14-2008 at 09:34 AM.
    My UT3 Projects:
    My Alpha Download DM Arcane Temple UT99 Remake Get it Here...
    Factions for UT3 v1.0 (13 Factions available) Here!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Hey I missed that, thanks shak18, that's actually a rather appealing looking faction pic and I guess 'most popular console heroes' as a group isn't so bad, even if bowser is a baddie.

Looking forward to finished versions with baited breath at any rate, you're a machine pumping all these models out RalfZer0.

MSgt. Shooter Person

hey Ralfzer0...where is the ps3 cook man...i can t wait to play with them on my ps3....

blackbirdi? that s name is familiar too me? anyway how is going with your other partner Mario do you stop working with him...

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by cyborg 2 View Post
    hey Ralfzer0...where is the ps3 cook man...i can t wait to play with them on my ps3....

blackbirdi? that s name is familiar too me? anyway how is going with your other partner Mario do you stop working with him...
    Ps3 cook is coming, blackbirdi is Mario, he cant stick with 1 nick LOL. I'll keep u all up 2 date...

Big Grin they are so cute in game !!

this is my favorite !

he dont have legs is nomal ?
    = Buffy The Jedi Knight =

MSgt. Shooter Person

this is looking good. just need a toon themed level or two and they're away.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyTheSlayer View Post
    this is my favorite !

he dont have legs is nomal ?
    Yup, rayman has no limbs...

MSgt. Shooter Person

the models are greats....i m wondering whats comming next ....everytime...well i hope to see some action heroes like solid snake ,leon s kennedy or DANTE from devil may cry 4...but i think it s hard to get them....

Banned

make giga bowser next or maybe a smash bros. brawl pack Good job

-EJon

MSgt. Shooter Person

Seriously, Knuckles. Then a Koopa. Maybe Yoshi?
    "If Pigs Could Fly, Then Surely So Could I, But This Pedastrian Knows Better Than To Even Try"

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Yoshi, Luigi, and probably Toad...
    Dante, Neo and probably Sora...

Ah what a wonder i have in my bag-o-tricks *wink wink*

Pure win... but, January? I suppose this will never be finalized? ;_;

MSgt. Shooter Person

Big Grin

No Yoshi T.T you need to include yoshi, btw are theses rips? anyways myabe a few pokemon. Maybe just for shists and laughs get gordon freeman from half life XD lol that one was a joke XD.
    I am the green thunder, so there for i must help thoose in need or be as kick ass as posible

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by General Meevious View Post
    Pure win... but, January? I suppose this will never be finalized? ;_;

Yeah, it will be completed but I'm goin on holiday in December

and modeling ahe aint my job, just a hobby so i must do it when i have the time, and currently with the ear-end at our compnay i'm pushing overtime, hard!

I know it's a long wait, but you wont be disapointed...

and Pokemon...?
    Maybe Mr.Freeman or that spooky G-man fella... makes me think of Agent Smith... "Mr. Anderson...."

Ah, I'm not going to complain about delays, just awesome that it's being done at all. Models are great, texturing is pretty much perfect, particularly on Sonic. Take it you're not a huge LoZ fan? Ah well, what you're doing is great.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Just a quick Update: I havn't forgot about these models, times are really a bit tough now. My daughter keeps slipping into "deep sleep" after the accident she and my wife were in.

As soon as we figure out what is wrong and get the right treatment for the right cause (Docktor's still trying to figure out what's wrong) I'll probably be back full swing.

Happy Thanksgiving to all in the USA!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by TheRalfZer0 View Post
    Just a quick Update: I havn't forgot about these models, times are really a bit tough now. My daughter keeps slipping into "deep sleep" after the accident she and my wife were in.

As soon as we figure out what is wrong and get the right treatment for the right cause (Docktor's still trying to figure out what's wrong) I'll probably be back full swing.

Happy Thanksgiving to all in the USA!

Hey man, your family is far more important. Care for them first, make sure they are all ok.
    "If Pigs Could Fly, Then Surely So Could I, But This Pedastrian Knows Better Than To Even Try"

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PC:Akilles_King

dude they look sweet and i loved the video but u didnt include bumblebee in the video
    H3Dsteem We Are UT3!!
    -Custom everything

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PC:Akilles_King

hey TheRalfZer0 can u put this on another file hosting website it wont dl right for me
    H3Dsteem We Are UT3!!
    -Custom everything

MSgt. Shooter Person

I'm also having downloading problems.

Filefront is a good site I see a lot of modders using

Thanks for making tons of cool models too!
    I Play on PC

MSgt. Shooter Person

Hey Ralf, we havn't heard anything for a while. Any update?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Ell678 View Post
    Hey Ralf, we havn't heard anything for a while. Any update?
    I think his family are of a bigger concern for him right now.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: [PSN]-DSKEmilio

I just went through the topic. You do incredibly amazing work. I also heard about what you were going through with your family, and it's been a while. I hope for the best for your family dude. You have this guy's support right here with everything you do.

Skaarj
    The Ghettos of England, i'm an American tho

Hey I love the Bumblebee! It looks better than the official game's character model! However I did notice that on his left arm it doesn't seem finished. Is that just me? Or did you accidentally forget to finish his arm? Another thing I want to know is that are you gonna make some more cybertronians like Optimus Prime, Ironhide Megatron Blackout and some others? Please tell me because you done such a good job with Bumblebee. You would scratch a massive itch if you could make Optimus Prime at least...pretty please
    BOOM! HEADSHOT!

man everybody just gives up on these awesome characters this sucks

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BallisticGE0RGE

Hey guys, does anyone have the original download for these skins? I would like them for an animation project, and would be happy to put the maker of the skins and whoever provides me with a link in the credits.
    Proud Member of Team Epic Gamers!

I really wished I knew. I would love to see these uploaded again. The PC version anyway. XD Does anyone have a download for this pack?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BallisticGE0RGE

I've been able to find JAM files for this pack, but sadly I can't find a way to convert them....

There must be SOMEONE out there with this mod still on their computer who could share it with us again.
    Proud Member of Team Epic Gamers!

link takes to long if i was you i change the link to mediafire

The Sacrifice

I have this in stock : http://www.mediafire.com/?9h2w29egnhjtcj6

111.87 Mb Contains :

-Bikini Bottom's Char (Krabs, PatStar, Spongebob, Squidward)
    -Bomberman
    -RZ-Staypuft
    -ShrubPatrole
    -Wolverine

But only the character RZ-Staypuft is interesting in this pack, the others were imported. I advice to take only these documents:

- RZ-Staypuft, RZ-Staypuft.upk, RZ-Staypuft_Arms.upk and RZ-Staypufy_Gibs.upk in CookedPC -> CustomChars
    - RZSP.u in CookedPC -> Script