Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MSgt. Shooter Person

Default people have seriously 2.0 already

my friend who has the game sent me a msg saying he had it i went to friends list compared games and thier it was (obviously he boosted it) but if u can get ti fast thiers no real acknowledgment from people that u have it... and that ur an experienced person.. he has only had the game 3 weeks and already 950 gamerscore heres a screenshot of my xbox

http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?i...1159694xr9.jpg

he aprrently said he 4th person to get it in world properly based off leader boards...

i think seriously shoulda been 1mil or 10mil if its that easy rainbow 6 vegas made the same mistake when it made r6v2.... to easy to do compared to previous game...

write ur thoughts on this etc...

MSgt. Shooter Person

They should've made it multiplayer only to get the achivement - I don't think Epic gave their fans credit enough for their geeky determination.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: II Whomper x

It should have just been 10,000 multi only like the first. Made the game last so much longer.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by whomper View Post
    It should have just been 10,000 multi only like the first. Made the game last so much longer.
    No, it should've been 100,000 multiplayer only.

It needed to be an achievement for a select few so it actually means something.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dolby TrueHD

even at 100,000 at least two people would have already obtained it

MSgt. Shooter Person

100,000 multiplayer is insane its fine the way it is stop complaing their are people out there who have had their gears 1 for the 2 years its been out and still dont have their seriously we whouldnt make it harder just because of few kids lack a social life.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by IDarkwingxDuckI View Post
    100,000 multiplayer is insane its fine the way it is stop complaing their are people out there who have had their gears 1 for the 2 years its been out and still dont have their seriously we whouldnt make it harder just because of few kids lack a social life.
    the only reason i played gears for 2 years was to get seriously once i got broed of player matchs... made the last till 2 weeks ago now i cant play glitchers lag switchen ass holes etc just make me rage.. and id rather watch game play of gow2 then play gears 1...

the achievemnt woulda masde the game last ages if it was nice and hard so only pros get it...

MSgt. Shooter Person

100,000 multiplayer is insane
    And that is what makes it so cool.

Seriously 2.0 should be a cool, prestigious achievement and certainly not one that could be obtained in 3 weeks.

MSgt. Shooter Person

pros? its a video game created to be fun and entertaining the achievement is fine the way it is get over it you cant change it and its no use crying over spilt milk so move on.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The King of K

100.000 multiplayer kills would be stupid. I believe the number 1 guy on the warzone leaderboards in gears 1 have 50k
    Favorite Gears Quote:You've been lobotomized!, Baird
    Favorite Gears Character: Baird
    Favorite Gears Weapon: Torque Bow

Gears of War - 1250/1250
    Gears of War 2 - 1750/1750
    Gears of War 3 - 795/1000 so far

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I Nobita I

100.000 multiplayer only? are you serious? not even the guy with the most kills in gears 1 has those kills, that would be next to impossible to acquire, only if that achievement was worth 10.000G that I would try it, even though It would take me like 2 years, average 8 hours per day...

Why would you want an achievements that only like 1 or 2 people would have it? that's just stupid sorry to say

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: itsbulmer

Just try to get it in multiplayer if you want it to be like that so bad.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by |Anubis| View Post
    100.000 multiplayer only? are you serious? not even the guy with the most kills in gears 1 has those kills, that would be next to impossible to acquire, only if that achievement was worth 10.000G that I would try it, even though It would take me like 2 years, average 8 hours per day...

Why would you want an achievements that only like 1 or 2 people would have it? that's just stupid sorry to say
    im not gona boost like he did to get it i want a challenge to get it so ill just play like normal and get it when i get it... that way it leave sme something to do in the game.... btw if u play annex or games of the sort (as none didi in ranked for g0w1 ur kill rate will be drasticly higher as u spawn alot faster... compared to like warzone u know... that does also effect it and ull have faster games so yer... i agree with ya man... took me in g0w1 3 months for 10k kills.. and i got 4k on the holidays from getting 500kills a day evry day 4 nights a week... for the 2 weeks... if i didint do that i proberly wouldnt had goten seriously before g0w2 came out as i never played ranked lol...

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TiagoPORTUGAL

Some campaign modes have times where you can easily kill hundreds every so often.

Not even fun IMO.
    Most Anticipated: Gears of War 2 & FarCry 2
    lllllllllllllllllllllll
    llllllll(o)lllllllllll
    lllllllllllllllllllllll
    PORTUGAL Ole!

Game of the year, baby!

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: monkeyrfc1690

give urself ur own achievment of 50,000 online kills thats what im doin no GS needed

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Simmons x tFG

Well, if you play the last level on Campaign on Casual, you'll get it in lest that 24 hours guaranteed.
    I have a rendezvous with Death
    At some disputed barricade, it may be he shall take my hand
    And lead me into this dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath........
    I have a rendezvous with Death
    And I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous.

I support the lifesaver movement. Get well soon, Melissa

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ix_WaRLoRD_xI View Post
    my friend who has the game sent me a msg saying he had it i went to friends list compared games and thier it was (obviously he boosted it) but if u can get ti fast thiers no real acknowledgment from people that u have it... and that ur an experienced person.. he has only had the game 3 weeks and already 950 gamerscore heres a screenshot of my xbox

http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?i...1159694xr9.jpg

he aprrently said he 4th person to get it in world properly based off leader boards...

i think seriously shoulda been 1mil or 10mil if its that easy rainbow 6 vegas made the same mistake when it made r6v2.... to easy to do compared to previous game...

write ur thoughts on this etc...

ACt 1 chapter 4. Go on YOUTUBE and see someone doing it legit. 150 kills a minute in campaingn.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I I3lackle I

Regardless, party like its 1999

1999 mp matches...

Hello? It took about 1700 matches for 10k kills.

So if you still get the acheivment it will still feel like seriously
    Cog : Cole
    Locust : Drone
    Hey! Who wants toast!?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CSB Fisher

There was also the update glitch which increased the number of kills people needed.
    We will fight and fight and fight, until we win... or we die, and we are not dead yet, I said as I was cleaning my room.

Support the Pendulum Wars DLC! Click Here!

Also a supporter

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BILLYMITCHELL81

Has no one else noticed this guy said his friend has had the game 3 weeks even though it hasn't been released a week yet. He has also put his friends gamertag up there for the world to see. If he has a pirate copy as I suspect then shouldn't xbox boot him from live.

MSgt. Shooter Person

people just keep whoring the brumak lvl
    "i love Gears Of War 2...i can run around like a sherman tank. but instead of having a mounted cannon...i have a unstoppable chainsaw that is able to cut through diamond"

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: yngwieCLONE

Still even 100,000 kills in any mode you still have to play the living hell out of the game. xbox wont kick him if he was smart and didn't sign on xbox live and just play offline. unlike some idiots who got halo3 early and went to multilayer lol.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Captain Rex C67

On the official xbox forums, someone has set up a 1000/1000 gamerscore club, which he is a member of as of the 11th Nov. He got Seriously on the 10th. Now I admit, I've played quite a bit, but I have only accumulated around 4100 Kills. I'm aiming for around 500-800 Kills by Friday, so I can estimate how many I can get each week.
    Gears of War Judgment: 1500/1500 Gamerscore
    Gears of War : 1250/1250 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 2: 1750/1750 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 3: 2000/2000 Gamerscore
    Custom Lancer Replica: http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...t28061540Gears

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: II UnReall II

100k in any is fine, except for enrds who paly brumek rodeo over and over and over again

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KSI xThoR

If it were just to be on Multiplayer this achievement would have been so much better off. People can just go into campaign on Casual all day and go to the last chapters and kill the swarms of Locusts with the Brumark and get the achievement.
    signature removed by admin- over allowed size

well after completing campaign once, horde up to level 50 once (+ a few more for fun) and about 7 online matches i only have 2500. That kid must have put some serious hours in!

I've probably spent 10 - 15 hours so far.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HalfAwiT

100,000 multiplayer kills only would be impossible.
    "Look ma no face."

Banned
    Gamer IDs

even if you do the Brumack Rodeo it would still take you forever. you get about 200 kills each time in that part. if you start out with 2500 kills you would have to play that part like 490 times.

I did the math lol

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sQ G T3rr0R

It's just an achievement, what's the big deal?

Banned
    Gamer IDs

ya they will add more achievements like they did the first one with annex. Thats one thing I hate about COD4 there is no online achievements where as halo3 you have a truckload

10K is fine however you get it. And you shouldn't be forced into Multiplayer to get achievements. Some people don't even have Xbox Live.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

the first game if you wanted all the achievements you had to be hardcore into the game to them them. Gears 2 is easier but thats not to say they wont add achievements for online play later on.

After I get all the gears 2 Achievements I might go back and get the rest for gears since I don't have alot of the online stuff.

Banned

Party Like it's 1999 is a multiplayer achievement.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by I3lackle View Post
    Regardless, party like its 1999

1999 mp matches...

Hello? It took about 1700 matches for 10k kills.

So if you still get the acheivment it will still feel like seriously
    It is 1,999 Rounds. Not matches. So every game you get 5 towards that achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by briscoed View Post
    Has no one else noticed this guy said his friend has had the game 3 weeks even though it hasn't been released a week yet. He has also put his friends gamertag up there for the world to see. If he has a pirate copy as I suspect then shouldn't xbox boot him from live.
    Agreed. Can't believe nobody else mentioned this. I saw kids with GoW2 2 or 3 days before release date and they haven't been banned, this guy has just dumped his mate in the ****. Banz0r.

Banned

i already have seriously 2.0 and it only took me sixteen hours of straight playing on a school night to get it. And i have a life i play football and have a part time job.

Banned

i have already got seriously 2.0 and it only took me sixteen straight hours of playing on a school night.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheMasterOGames

Like a great guy once said "The great thing about 360 isn't beating the games, its showing everyone online that I did"

The whole point of Achievements (As a whole not just 360 achievements) is they are something to be proud of, you are proud of your achievements, you want to tell people about them. which is why the harder the achievement the better, after all why would you care about some achievement that any idiot can get just from turning on the game. Although Seriously is only an endurance achievement, making it 100k to unlock it, is still something to be proud about. (in its own sad way)

Take a look at the "World Champion" achievement from Ghost Recon, how many people do you think have that Achievement,

The harder the achievement the better, which is why I was disappointed with the Hoard the Horde achievement, there is a big difference between the skill of the players who are able to get from waves 1 to 50 in one sitting, to the people who can just do wave 50 on casual difficulty, (FYI, highest i've made it in one sitting was from wave 1-48, we lost due having 4 members and 2 members made a stupid mistake at the start of the round meaning it was only 2 of us that had to survive round 48)

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Maverick5762

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheGoldfish View Post
    No, it should've been 100,000 multiplayer only.

It needed to be an achievement for a select few so it actually means something.
    No, it should be 10k or 20k for MP only, so some people with lives can actually ****ing get it. 100,000 still takes a long time and a lot of patience if you boost it. Seriously in the last game for only 10,000 took a long time kinda. It shouldn't be restricted to like 2%... but maybe 20-30% in a reasonable time.

However, with campaign and horde included, playing MP for seriously doesn't make sense, so it really doesn't mean much, except that maybe you killed a lot with the Brumak on Casual or something. So I semi-agree with OP.
    A PUB is short for any word or phrase that starts with the letters P U B that I want it to be! Get over it.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: StopSpe

I have it. 1 week of non-stop Brumaking =)

Banned

cut the crap with this having a life bull crap. You just say that because you suck at the game. You should play something else. I have a life with a job and football and i have got seriously 2.0.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast