Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,040 of 1583
  1. #1001
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    37
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xI Soup Ix

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WaldoRtk7 View Post
    Tell him to go back, and at least get the code... please
    I'll ask, but he's back at work and may not be able to.

    [13:02] DaBorgmann: otherwise there'd be tons of people looking all over for that COG the rest of the day... your pic provides evidence that it was found
    [13:03] TaxiSquad27: good deed for the day
    [13:03] DaBorgmann: I appreciate it... you rock
    [13:03] DaBorgmann: somehow I doubt those guys could care less about the COG either
    [13:03] TaxiSquad27: technically thats my kill. If epic gets wind of the code not entered
    [13:03] TaxiSquad27: point them this way
    [13:03] TaxiSquad27: no, they had no idea what GOW was
    [13:04] DaBorgmann: yeah, figured
    [13:04] TaxiSquad27: "Any of you play video games?"
    [13:04] TaxiSquad27: "Uh, no"
    [13:04] DaBorgmann: they probably would have sold it to you for $20
    [13:04] TaxiSquad27: "Then that thing means exactly nothing to you."

  2. #1002
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    37
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xI Soup Ix

    Default

    Just got an IM that Taxi may have been able to have purchased it off of them.

    I'll confirm with a pic as soon as he sends me one, and the CSID.

  3. #1003
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    134
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: FR3SH JIV3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupNazzi View Post
    Just got an IM that Taxi may have been able to have purchased it off of them.

    I'll confirm with a pic as soon as he sends me one, and the CSID.
    That would be awesome! Tell him to start the price low

  4. #1004
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    53
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ModernDVL

    Default

    any news on times sq info center?

  5. #1005
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    6,059
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: WaldoRtk7

    Default

    Nothing on other tags, and I'll edit front page once I get time.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

    "People Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Their Governments,
    Governments Should Fear Their People!"

  6. #1006
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    53
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ModernDVL

    Default

    so you're telling me theres still hope i can get one, lol. def going to make pne more pass after work if no news comes up.

  7. #1007
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    37
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xI Soup Ix

    Default

    Taxi got the Central Park COG:

    http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...arkcogsold.jpg

    CSID to follow soon.

  8. #1008
    Skaarj
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    17
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: itsamitman

    Default

    Please let the washington square one be there for another 2 hours. the suspense is killing me.

  9. #1009
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ajax, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    140
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Mister Noodles

    Default

    Wow, I can't believe that 5 appeared in NYC all at same time, but then again, I hadn't thought it unexpected

  10. #1010
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ajax, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    140
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Mister Noodles

    Default

    And with all the people able to search for it, were gonna have 5 new tags added

  11. #1011
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    37
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xI Soup Ix

    Default

    Central Park CSID: 988985-R65YY-SQ

    Unlocks the Derrick tab? Looks like "Art of the Game".

  12. #1012
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    134
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: FR3SH JIV3

    Default

    I am still kicking my self about the one in Texas and how close I was.

    5 in NY and only 1 in the second largest state in the US. I guess the state is so big they wouldn't know where to hide them

  13. #1013
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    6,059
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: WaldoRtk7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FR3SH JIV3 View Post
    I am still kicking my self about the one in Texas and how close I was.

    5 in NY and only 1 in the second largest state in the US. I guess the state is so big they wouldn't know where to hide them
    Largest State is Alaska
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

    "People Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Their Governments,
    Governments Should Fear Their People!"

  14. #1014
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,697
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Commander Rown

    Default

    1 in Toronto and it's the biggest city in all of Canada. That's a little funky to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Perry View Post
    WHATZZU!P!!E!RE!R

  15. #1015
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    134
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: FR3SH JIV3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WaldoRtk7 View Post
    Largest State is Alaska
    Hey now, I said second largest. I wiki facts like that before I sound like a retard

  16. #1016
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    37
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xI Soup Ix

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FR3SH JIV3 View Post
    Hey now, I said second largest. I wiki facts like that before I sound like a retard
    There has got to be more coming to Texas... only ONE in Plano, TX? (of all places)

    I'd think they'd drop at least (1) each in Houston, San Antonio, and in Austin.

    That's just my opinion.

  17. #1017
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    363
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Prime Nightmare

    Default

    Hey man there hasnt even been one close to the midwest

  18. #1018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WaldoRtk7 View Post
    Largest State is Alaska
    That's right :-). Texas is the largest state in the contenintal U.S.

  19. #1019
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    134
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: FR3SH JIV3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupNazzi View Post
    There has got to be more coming to Texas... only ONE in Plano, TX? (of all places)

    I'd think they'd drop at least (1) each in Houston, San Antonio, and in Austin.

    That's just my opinion.
    Don't say that Soup. We want more in the Dallas area

  20. #1020
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    34
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: PetetheGeek

    Default close to home

    supposedly Epic's headquarters are in Raleigh/(Cary), NC just down the road from me and we are getting No Love. At least they are not playing favorites.

  21. #1021
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    6,059
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: WaldoRtk7

    Default

    I added new york's 5 spots to a lower post, cause I want room for pictures and such for the top part. So It's there just scroll down a bit
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

    "People Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Their Governments,
    Governments Should Fear Their People!"

  22. #1022
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    37
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xI Soup Ix

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FR3SH JIV3 View Post
    Don't say that Soup. We want more in the Dallas area
    Oh, for sure!

    Btw, make sure you check out the Best Buy on 75 in Plano. That store always hosts the midnight releases for popular games, so I bet they'll be doing the Retail COG give away.

  23. #1023
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    134
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: FR3SH JIV3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupNazzi View Post
    Oh, for sure!

    Btw, make sure you check out the Best Buy on 75 in Plano. That store always hosts the midnight releases for popular games, so I bet they'll be doing the Retail COG give away.
    I live right across the highway from that one but I am only harassing the manager I know @ EB Games. I just don't see myself going in there over and over looking for a retail associate with this "pin" every day until release. There's no fun in that.

  24. #1024
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    37
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xI Soup Ix

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FR3SH JIV3 View Post
    I live right across the highway from that one but I am only harassing the manager I know @ EB Games. I just don't see myself going in there over and over looking for a retail associate with this "pin" every day until release. There's no fun in that.
    Which EB Games? The one at Collin Creek?

  25. #1025
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    163
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: thebruce

    Default

    Waldo, that's why I resorted to a pure list... so much information to include along with pics I just link to the reports and pics from the list. Also, not a lot of room in a single article/post for more complex organizing. :P

  26. #1026
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    6,059
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: WaldoRtk7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebruce View Post
    Waldo, that's why I resorted to a pure list... so much information to include along with pics I just link to the reports and pics from the list. Also, not a lot of room in a single article/post for more complex organizing. :P
    But it's so pretty! Only if they lifted the character limit back to 30,000...
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

    "People Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Their Governments,
    Governments Should Fear Their People!"

  27. #1027
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    134
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: FR3SH JIV3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupNazzi View Post
    Which EB Games? The one at Collin Creek?
    Nope. The one on West side 75 access road by Main Event. I wasn't able to reserve a Limited Edition anywhere and the manager there said he would try to get me one.

    Any chance you know locally where I can reserve a Limited Editition?

  28. #1028
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    37
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xI Soup Ix

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FR3SH JIV3 View Post
    Nope. The one on West side 75 access road by Main Event. I wasn't able to reserve a Limited Edition anywhere and the manager there said he would try to get me one.

    Any chance you know locally where I can reserve a Limited Editition?
    Not a clue. I haven't tried to, to be honest with you.

    I need to find out where and how.

  29. #1029
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    163
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: thebruce

    Default

    Waldo, try reducing all the wild text formatting you've got going on... that'll kill a lot of character usage...

  30. #1030
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    134
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: FR3SH JIV3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupNazzi View Post
    I need to find out where and how.
    The only website I can see that still offers it is Amazon but I don't have a card with cash on it so no luck for me there.

    Maybe Play N Trade on the East side of 75 on Spring Creek.

  31. #1031
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Woburn, MA (outside of Boston)
    Posts
    275
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Waterborn_2o2p

    Default

    Governac from AOW/2Old2Play is going for #5! He is heading out for the E 50th st tag. I will keep everyone posted on his progress.
    Community Manager - www.2old2play.com
    Proud Member of the Gears of War Clan - Art Of War

  32. #1032
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    6,059
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: WaldoRtk7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebruce View Post
    Waldo, try reducing all the wild text formatting you've got going on... that'll kill a lot of character usage...
    I already did, its way simplified, what's taking space is the links.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

    "People Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Their Governments,
    Governments Should Fear Their People!"

  33. #1033
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    163
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: thebruce

    Default

    what's taking space is the links
    Tinyurl =)

  34. #1034
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    6,059
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: WaldoRtk7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebruce View Post
    And you couldn't have told me sooner?!
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

    "People Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Their Governments,
    Governments Should Fear Their People!"

  35. #1035

    Default

    I got one of the London Cogs guys, was told this is the place to inform everybody.

    My CSID (Ive already entered it) is 155067-4SVR1-AO

    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2528/cog1mz0.jpg
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/c...jpg/1/w640.png

    Thats me in the blue, photo'd by Eurogamer after finding it, but heres another photo just to prove Im me and that I havent just got the photo from the website:

    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4530/yellowbj9.jpg
    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/yel...jpg/1/w480.png

    Anything else you need, lemme know.

  36. #1036
    Skaarj
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    17
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: itsamitman

    Default

    Okay guys, Im off to search for the Washington Square Tag. I will post the outcome when I get home.

  37. #1037
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    37
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xI Soup Ix

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MechaNecro View Post
    I got one of the London Cogs guys, was told this is the place to inform everybody.

    My CSID (Ive already entered it) is 155067-4SVR1-AO

    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2528/cog1mz0.jpg
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/c...jpg/1/w640.png

    Thats me in the blue, photo'd by Eurogamer after finding it, but heres another photo just to prove Im me and that I havent just got the photo from the website:

    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4530/yellowbj9.jpg
    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/yel...jpg/1/w480.png

    Anything else you need, lemme know.
    Thanks for posting buddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyflo188 View Post
    Okay guys, Im off to search for the Washington Square Tag. I will post the outcome when I get home.
    Good Luck.

  38. #1038

    Default

    So, can anyone run me down whats going on? I found mine in london, but whats going on around the rest of the world? Where are these co-ordinates being posted, and are people just heading there and fiding Cogs?

  39. #1039
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    6,059
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: WaldoRtk7

    Default

    New York had a pentium of tags drop
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

    "People Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Their Governments,
    Governments Should Fear Their People!"

  40. #1040
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Woburn, MA (outside of Boston)
    Posts
    275
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Waterborn_2o2p

    Default

    Govnamac is giving up the search, St. Patrick's Cathedral COG has not been confirmed found yet.
    Community Manager - www.2old2play.com
    Proud Member of the Gears of War Clan - Art Of War


 
Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •