Page 107 of 125 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,280 of 4977
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Waterborn_2o2p

I just "spoke" to the Carmen Park COG and it has requested that I help with the setup for its own MySpace page. Stay tuned for more details.
    Community Manager - www.2old2play.com
    Proud Member of the Gears of War Clan - Art Of War

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: II Kiing II M

Quote Originally Posted by AOW Waterborn View Post
    I just "spoke" to the Carmen Park COG and it has requested that I help with the setup for its own MySpace page. Stay tuned for more details.
    so does this mean i should make one for my reno one too? lol
    Reno 911 cog tag finder

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Porkfry

Quote Originally Posted by Mouleman23 View Post
    so does this mean i should make one for my reno one too? lol
    Well, I'm guessing if your cog wants to make a Myspace page they could, but you should talk to your cog about it first. See if its into the whole "Social Networking" thing.
    3 TIME TEAM SEATTLE COG SEARCHER
    Ironicly, my Cog Found Me

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: II Kiing II M

lol well he told me he feels left out. so i guess that means he wants to be like his fellow cog buds
    Reno 911 cog tag finder

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jugger Grimrod

Quote Originally Posted by Doomstink View Post
    I was looking at the pictures on the Gears 2 Widget and one of them is of that troll under the bridge in Seattle with the COG in it's eye. I thought that COG went missing? When did this picture turn up?
    It was probably a photo taken when the cog was planted originally. A few of us, including myself, have checked the area, and I checked the eye of the Troll up-close and didn't see anything in there.

Jugger

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LinkSmash

Quote Originally Posted by Mouleman23 View Post
    lol well he told me he feels left out. so i guess that means he wants to be like his fellow cog buds
    Is he single? My pockets are looking for someone to warm up.
    Wanted: Lots of hugs because I have a Cog Tag already!!!!
    Thank you so much you guys. If it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't be as happy of a camper as I am. I bring the thing everywhere with me and my friends think I'm crazy/obsessed.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: thebruce

so.... no word from the London team yet then? agentlex wants to head out again

MSgt. Shooter Person

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by PLAT1NUM View Post
    theres 2 stories to alcatraz... one was the one u said, in which we went out and looked for it and mec was talking to the workers on alcatraz and was later contacted by them and thats how xXull got her cog tag... but what i dont understand is that how did she get the alcatraz tag when the other guy on here(AlcatrazCOGtag) said he got it! and had lots of pics of it!...
    man i aint got sh*t!!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PLAT1NUM619

New from six
    ANOTHER IN LONDON

51.4617, -0.9368

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Waterborn_2o2p

More love for England 51.4617, -0.9368
    Community Manager - www.2old2play.com
    Proud Member of the Gears of War Clan - Art Of War

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PLAT1NUM619

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/5661057

maybe here in the open area... or around trees

Quote Originally Posted by mecoso View Post
    man i aint got sh*t!!

well ur friend did... atleast u can go see it and touch it lol....
    OH and plus she said u "FOUND ONE ON THE GROUND" while u were walking lmao and that u havent posted it yet............

i g2g to work... add me on twitter if u got one mec.

http://twitter.com/plat1num
    Last edited by PLAT1NUM; 10-29-2008 at 02:02 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EnforcerX19

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/5661057

maybe here in the open area... or around trees

well ur friend did... atleast u can go see it and touch it lol....
    OH and plus she said u "FOUND ONE ON THE GROUND" while u were walking lmao and that u havent posted it yet............
    there is a tree out in the open on its own i has to be in there

So, mecoso... You don't have a COG tag? xXull said you received a phone call from one of the Alcatraz rangers, who told you they found what you reported missing to the Lost and Found, and that you two went to pick it up from Alcatraz...

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I am TimO

Quote Originally Posted by AlcatrazCOGtag View Post
    So, mecoso... You don't have a COG tag? xXull said you received a phone call from one of the Alcatraz rangers, who told you they found what you reported missing to the Lost and Found, and that you two went to pick it up from Alcatraz...
    xXull has that one, she took a pic to prove it.

theres 2 stories to alcatraz... one was the one u said, in which we went out and looked for it and mec was talking to the workers on alcatraz and was later contacted by them and thats how xXull got her cog tag... but what i dont understand is that how did she get the alcatraz tag when the other guy on here(AlcatrazCOGtag) said he got it! and had lots of pics of it!...
    What PLAT1NUM said is correct... I'm the one that found the Alcatraz COG tag, but just wasn't able to post my findings here earlier due to an emergency, plus the fact that I didn't have a computer.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DoomstinkX

So now there is two in London and only 1 person trying to get them. Seriously, what happened to those other London people... wasn't that "DarkestJames" or whatever guy looking for one to be put in London?

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WaldoRtk7

Enforcer stole my beanie! Anyways the branching out clue is most likely to the River Thames. Brooks, creeks, and gullies branch out of rivers. Don't think about trees until that have been covered.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

"People Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Their Governments,
    Governments Should Fear Their People!"

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EnforcerX19

Quote Originally Posted by WaldoRtk7 View Post
    Enforcer stole my beanie! Anyways the branching out clue is most likely to the River Thames. Brooks, creeks, and gullies branch out of rivers. Don't think about trees until that have been covered.

Thank god for quick interwebs hahaha, i need something to keep me warm while im in line waiting for my copy of Gears2 =)

but the cords seem to be right next to a tree thats all by its self, trees have branches, but waldo makes a good point, it wouldnt hurt to check the trees on the way up there, especially the one all by itself

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

GO Team England!

Veteran

Gamer IDs

They are MIA?!
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: nataku700

Team england GOoOoo =o if only i had a private jet that would take me to all these areas =o

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Isn't Hooligunn part of Team England? Who is the point person for Team England? (Now that I think about it) Do we have a point person for Team England?

Veteran

Gamer IDs

No I don't think we made one, Hooligunn is in England but I don't think we ever made him a point man.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

MSgt. Shooter Person
    The Legendary Fortress Of Solitude, The Strangest Place On Earth

Quote Originally Posted by EnforcerX19 View Post
    Thank god for quick interwebs hahaha, i need something to keep me warm while im in line waiting for my copy of Gears2 =)

but the cords seem to be right next to a tree thats all by its self, trees have branches, but waldo makes a good point, it wouldnt hurt to check the trees on the way up there, especially the one all by itself
    Especially since there was this other COG tag found on a tree in a US park. It makes sense.
    ...The Master Of Puppets Has Spoken.

Look! Up In The Sky!

"They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all --their capacity for good--, I have sent them you...

...My Only Son." - JOR-EL

MSgt. Shooter Person
    The Legendary Fortress Of Solitude, The Strangest Place On Earth

Heh, no Gears 2 widget for Mac...
    ...The Master Of Puppets Has Spoken.

Look! Up In The Sky!

"They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all --their capacity for good--, I have sent them you...

...My Only Son." - JOR-EL

Veteran

Gamer IDs

I got that last night, kind of cool but I can't leave it open.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IMPERFECT LIGHT

more england love eh?
    well GOGOGOGOGOGOGO
    "Team Reno 911" Cog Tag Co-Finder.

Do you have a Cog? ;]

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dirty_Rasta101

I finally understand Six's quote. "I feel like I can take on the whole empire myself" he's referring to the British Empire(or at least the one they used to have) and bascially that most coordinates would be located in Britain for the next few days...I win

Quote Originally Posted by Doomstink View Post
    I was looking at the pictures on the Gears 2 Widget and one of them is of that troll under the bridge in Seattle with the COG in it's eye. I thought that COG went missing? When did this picture turn up?
    The troll has a metallic plating for it's left eye (right from the front). I think the image in the widget after the troll shot shows it was on a horizontal surface on the troll somewhere. If so, that tag would have gone missing quickly between all the tourists/kids that climb all over the statue for photo ops. Otherwise, it could have been any number of homeless folks that live behind it under the bridge.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

If by "British Empire" you mean the empire from Star wars and if by "Six" you mean "Dak" in Empire Strikes Back then yes. I agree, However that would put the cog somewhere on Hoth.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty_Rasta View Post
    I finally understand Six's quote. "I feel like I can take on the whole empire myself" he's referring to the British Empire(or at least the one they used to have) and bascially that most coordinates would be located in Britain for the next few days...I win
    Since I saw people posting Six's comment about "Taking on the whole empire myself" which yes is a Star Wars-quote, but I had a feeling as soon as I read that, perhaps Six is a fan of the film "V for Vendetta" and that a COG will appear somewhere close to the Parliament building since they were referred to as an "evil empire" and that V took them on himself. Six, if you are reading this, and I am right, want to trade a COG for some V for Vendetta original movie posters? LOL!

Jugger

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: cficare

Quote Originally Posted by Jugger Grimrod View Post
    Since I saw people posting Six's comment about "Taking on the whole empire myself" which yes is a Star Wars-quote, but I had a feeling as soon as I read that, perhaps Six is a fan of the film "V for Vendetta" and that a COG will appear somewhere close to the Parliament building since they were referred to as an "evil empire" and that V took them on himself. Six, if you are reading this, and I am right, want to trade a COG for some V for Vendetta original movie posters? LOL!

Jugger
    Or maybe it was a reference to the movie Empire Records.

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Guy's I'm off to find a Gears Novel apparently they just came out and I heard there may be CSID in them.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by A Mad Bloke View Post
    The troll has a metallic plating for it's left eye (right from the front). I think the image in the widget after the troll shot shows it was on a horizontal surface on the troll somewhere. If so, that tag would have gone missing quickly between all the tourists/kids that climb all over the statue for photo ops. Otherwise, it could have been any number of homeless folks that live behind it under the bridge.
    If someone can email me this image/widget of the troll, I would appreciate it so I can check it out. Just not sure where I am supposed to view it, but don't want to download a widget, so if there is a place I can view it I would appreciate it so I have a better idea of what he sees in the photo.

Jugger

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by A Mad Bloke View Post
    Its not on the Troll's eye. The troll's eye is a VW Hubcap that has a large screw in the center of it for the pupil. I spent some quality time with the troll the day the cog dropped. If I'm right, the next picture (on the widget slide show) after showing the whole Troll, is the location of where the Cog was, which looks like it would be on the top of the trolls left hand. Which if that's the case is as out in the open as you can get and there is no doubt in my mind it was found soon after it was placed.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by cficare-x View Post
    Or maybe it was a reference to the movie Empire Records.
    Well I have that poster too in stock, well I think I still do. LOL!

Jugger

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Porkfry View Post
    Its not on the Troll's eye. The troll's eye is a VW Hubcap that has a large screw in the center of it for the pupil. I spent some quality time with the troll the day the cog dropped. If I'm right, the next picture (on the widget slide show) after showing the whole Troll, is the location of where the Cog was, which looks like it would be on the top of the trolls left hand. Which if that's the case is as out in the open as you can get and there is no doubt in my mind it was found soon after it was placed.
    Pork, you are right, if the COG was simply laid on top of the left hand, then that would be smack tab in the open for ANYONE to take because yes people do crawl all over it for photos, etc, so my guess, if Six didn't place it, but rather have someone place it, they didn't really give much thought about the fact that a ton of people go there every day to take their photo and probably would have been taken within minutes of being set there. Perhaps one of the homeless people took it, and maybe has it around their neck to scare away the Kryll at night. It does suck that there isn't any official notice that it has been found....and I still vote for some to be placed on the Eastside here in Seattle.

Jugger

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Guy's I'm off to find a Gears Novel apparently they just came out and I heard there may be CSID in them.
    I am not sure if everyone knows this, but the first issue of the "Gears of War" comic book came out a few weeks ago. It is a monthly ongoing series so the second issue should be out in a few weeks. Not sure if anything related to the COG's would be listed as I haven't had a chance to read it. It is written by Joshua Ortega with whom I have met a few times, super nice guy, and lives fairly close to me. Maybe if you don't end up getting a COG for all your help here, I can see about getting you an autographed copy of the comic.

Jugger

MSgt. Shooter Person

I've got it right here next to me any hints on where in the book it is? I just checked covers and inside covers to see. I don't want to flip through it all I'm about 43 pages in and haven't seen anything yet.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Jugger Grimrod View Post
    I am not sure if everyone knows this, but the first issue of the "Gears of War" comic book came out a few weeks ago. It is a monthly ongoing series so the second issue should be out in a few weeks. Not sure if anything related to the COG's would be listed as I haven't had a chance to read it. It is written by Joshua Ortega with whom I have met a few times, super nice guy, and lives fairly close to me. Maybe if you don't end up getting a COG for all your help here, I can see about getting you an autographed copy of the comic.

Jugger
    The comic is pretty good, I enjoyed the first issue.

Page 107 of 125 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast