MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AlphaSpartan35

Default Original MP_maps with bots added in !

Hi all, in the same way than, Ball_Trap, i modified original MP_Maps to add bots in them, i only modified Gridlock and Depot for the moment :
    Depot renamed in Dépotage (you can change the "é" by a simple "e" to open it easily with the console) :
    video visit : http://www.dailymotion.com/thewolf36...age_videogames
    Download link : http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=953ZDI70
    For Gridlock, i didn't made a video visit , but i renamed it as Cul_de_Sac :
    Download link : http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=2HF7D30Z
    Last edited by Thewolf26; 08-24-2008 at 05:07 AM.
    Unreal Engine Collaboration Nework member
    The goal of the war is not dying like a hero for his country, but to do the enemy dying for his one !

Boomshot

gold will glitter forever...thx for the map..!!....

in depot, the locust often use bow and shoot cog bot dead, so busy to revive them .hope they could use less..

and both map got the same respawn spot, really hope they could respawn at random spot^^...

finally still several mp maps waiting for convert,,,keep them coming man,,thx...
    Last edited by darksin; 08-23-2008 at 05:57 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by darksin View Post
    both map got the same respawn spot, really hope they could respawn at random spot^^...
    I know that, i tried to define random respawn points, by putting multiples respawn points for bots, but it didn't work, bots respawned well on random points when they died, but it caused problems when they are alive, they can teleport from a respawn point to another, and finally, that's not fun !
    For other MP_maps conversions, give some names please, because i am not going to convert all maps or it will take a lot of time !
    The goal of the war is not dying like a hero for his country, but to do the enemy dying for his one !

Boomshot

oh,great thx!!!what a pity not all of them,,

so official maps: MP_ClockTower.war MP_Shallow.war MP_Mausoleum.war MP_Process.war MP_Sanctuary.war MP_Subway.war MP_Trainstation.war MP_WarMachine.war

if this is still too many, i prefer daylight bright maps from these..sorry cost your time.^^.....
    Last edited by darksin; 08-23-2008 at 10:36 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolf26 View Post
    sorry man but you have to learn how to copy links, this one doesent work (...)

now ive tested "Cul_de_Sac" :
    - i can load the map
    - i can choose my team
    - i can choose my character
    - BUT I CANT START THE MATCH!!!
    Last edited by Core2TOM; 08-23-2008 at 08:37 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Oh sorry for the link , (i have edited it and now it works) you can't start the match because you can't start it alone, you must invite one other player to start the match, but then, if he leaves the game you can continue playing alone.
    Last edited by Thewolf26; 08-24-2008 at 06:11 AM.

Boomshot

hi wolf26, can you make the cog bot respawn just like the locust when they were shot down after a while?

becos it really take a lot of time to revive them, or the screen will full of red dot..thx!!!!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

No i can't, you must play in multiplayer for this, in annex or another gametype in which there is no automatic revive, and in which you die after a defined time.
    Sorry.

Iron Guard

I'd really love to be able to practice against bots offline. I hope you continue to work on this...

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: rafaelfranca

Quote Originally Posted by Core2TOM View Post
    sorry man but you have to learn how to copy links, this one doesent work (...)

now ive tested "Cul_de_Sac" :
    - i can load the map
    - i can choose my team
    - i can choose my character
    - BUT I CANT START THE MATCH!!!
    Try open the console and write:

open Cul_de_Sac

[]'s

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkcusD

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolf26 View Post
    I know that, i tried to define random respawn points, by putting multiples respawn points for bots, but it didn't work, bots respawned well on random points when they died, but it caused problems when they are alive, they can teleport from a respawn point to another, and finally, that's not fun !
    For other MP_maps conversions, give some names please, because i am not going to convert all maps or it will take a lot of time !
    Thanks. These are fun. How about Mansion and Subway for the next ones?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Boomshot

just met a little bug, in Cul de sac,sometimes when cole spawn, he just stand still and do nothing. after he was shot down and revived, then he begin to move....

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

yeah but it was the samething before, sometimes, when a bots spawns, he stands doing nothing, i don't know what it come from.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Hi. Im playing on PC (Vista 32bit). I place file in
    C:\Users\.....\Documents\My Games\Gears of War for Windows\WarGame\Published\CookedPC\Maps\CustomMaps
    but i dont c map when i wanna host match in "Set Map Cycle Menu", little Help ?
    Last edited by djposse-e; 09-05-2008 at 01:30 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrak View Post
    I'd really love to be able to practice against bots offline. I hope you continue to work on this...
    Quoted for inspiration
    I hope for this as well! Would prolly have to be done in a small mod, not the maps though.
    "Our strategy remains the same..... cut off the head of the snake and the body dies." -Narration, Gears of War

Iron Guard

Actually Kantham's maps are exactly what I needed in this area. I would however like to see the standard maps like Gridlock and such the same way, Offline.

Iron Guard

Its too bad you cannot make these work for single player (ie you don't have to restart the map every time your die), because they are really good. Your on the right track. Keep working on them..

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mr Syngin

I offered to pay epic to release an official version of exactly what you are doing. My thread got closed after one reply stating thats what Gears 2 has. I don't understand the need to have everything geared to online multiplayer. I am sick of the rude people and I don't want to pay microsoft another $50. So once again, Epic if you read this I still want to pay you to do exactly what this genius is doing. Release a stand alone disk of non-campaign play. For both online and offline that is similair to what you guys did with UT3. Judging by the other comments in this thread there is a market for it. My other post was in Epic General Comments.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Liquid Leary

Anyone interested in playing this online?

My gamertag: Liquid Leary

uhh hi
    how do you enter one of the maps and where do you need to put them?

GREAT Job, We Want more Maps TheWolf ! Allez courage Frenchy, fait nous Cannaux et Manoir par exemple pleeeease !
    Last edited by YAKINE; 08-27-2009 at 02:52 AM.
    SORRY 4 MY ENGLISH, ITS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I4 Airgen

Before I even download this, is this JUST like GoW2 botmatch?? like you die and spectate bots w/ there names, it shows who kills who at the bottom right, and you can check stats, and can bots revive you?
    Ps3 GT- sSs-Optic
    SUPPORT THE GEARS OF WAR 2 PS3 PORT GROUP!!!!!!!!

Yeah this maps it's a "normal" match (there names, it shows who kill, and you can check stats, and can bots revive and you).

You must play in annexe or roi de la coline

But i have find a problem, when i play in cul_de_sac, the human bot no revive and in locust team only two bot can revive! why?

For wolf:

Salut!

j'ai essayé ton mod, il est vraiment pas mal! cependant la map depotage ne fonctionne pas, dés que je rentre dans la map hop rapport d'erreur, cul de sac fonctionne mais j'ai remarquer que les bots disparaissent au fur et a mesure! il ne reste que 2 locust a la fin! pourtant les noms des bots sont encore la! je en comprend pas, peux tu m'aider?

j'ai trouver egalement fuel depot qui utilise le meme systeme de bot que toi!

bon boulot!

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Captain Rex C67

Do the bot kills count towards the achievements? i.e. Seriously, Kerb Appeal etc.
    Gears of War Judgment: 1500/1500 Gamerscore
    Gears of War : 1250/1250 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 2: 1750/1750 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 3: 2000/2000 Gamerscore
    Custom Lancer Replica: http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...t28061540Gears

Boomshot

No achieve at all, just unlimited bot killing for fun, very good old maps.....

Banned

The killing achievements are only for Versus multiplayer

Boomshot

Quote Originally Posted by sSs Optics View Post
    Before I even download this, is this JUST like GoW2 botmatch?? like you die and spectate bots w/ there names, it shows who kills who at the bottom right, and you can check stats, and can bots revive you?
    No, just a respawn circle system bot maps, like a little Horde....

Can someone please reupload this?