MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Len Wiseman to direct Gears of War movie!

Len Wiseman most recently directed Live Free or Die Hard and before that he was the man who brought us Kate Beckinsale and that leather suit in both Underworld movies. Cant wait and it better be rated R no question about that!

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RouleBoule

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Snagprophet

I enjoyed the new Die Hard film, it was called Die Hard 4.0 in UK (???), and I love the Underworld films. If he was young enough, I would've suggested Arnold Shwarzeneggar to play a COG, but I suppose they will pull in the voice actors?
    I would have brought in Arnie if there were more COGs you didn't know, cuz Arnie set the example for muscle.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Azog 150

Yeah, Arnie would be good. But the thing is you would just have to find the beefiest guys around, and most of them probably cant act.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: awsumpossum

saw this on xplay the other day. release date is for 2010 tho bummer. Oh well, at least it's in the making.
    You monkey see, you monkey do.You're always doing what they tell you to. You're such a puppet on a string. You don't get it!

I won't bow to something that I've never seen.... Can't believe in something that doesn't believe in me. I'm not blood of your blood. I am no son of your god. I've no faith in your fate.
    Still I find salvation!-FFDP-TWOTF

Banned

Can't wait to hear the plot line...LOL

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zaceroy

Theres a Plot Spoiler site somewhere, it's like the first 20 mins or so into the movie, and I believe it starts at the End of The Pendulum Wars/ Start of E-Day. But the plot may have changed since like last year when it was posted.
    COG - Marcus
    Locust - Theron Sentinel
    Weapon - Torque Bow
    Map - River

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Verbrennen

Quote Originally Posted by zaceroy View Post
    Theres a Plot Spoiler site somewhere, it's like the first 20 mins or so into the movie, and I believe it starts at the End of The Pendulum Wars/ Start of E-Day. But the plot may have changed since like last year when it was posted.
    It was posted on LatinoReview.com, and since it had Maria dying in the beginning, I would assume it has changed.