MSgt. Shooter Person
    The Insane Assylum, a quiet peacful place to chnage your mind..
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ...

Map - Vehicle Capture the Flag (PC) VCTF-pbg-HostilityArena

Name:VCTF-pbg-HostilityArena
    Version:1.0Beta
    Compatibility:Retail Patch 1.2
    Description:Small scale Indoor Arena map with 2 mantas,2 vipers and 2 tanks. Themed mid "evil," this is a crazy
    little arena that is essentially a long, tall arena split by a middle bridge as well as curved archways
    on both base sides. On the small size, but has no problem with crowds of 24 or more. Done similar to
    CTF-Joust or CTF-Thorns where you spawn next to the enemy flag. Good luck getting it home though as
    there are a million reasons why it is no easy task.

Comments:File Size 30.3mb

Credits:Epic seems appropriate, UNREALLOCO, Me
    Homepage:http://www.poweredbygas.net/
    Download:http://team.poweredbygas.net/index.p....msg252#msg252

usage
    ------------------------
    --- Play Information ---
    Game :Unreal Tournament 3
    Level Name :VCTF-pbg-HostilityArena
    Single Player :w/bots
    Compatibility :Patch 1.2 Retail UT3
    New Sounds :No
    New Textures :Yes
    New StaticMeshes/Models :Yes and No... New to UT3 Yes, New to 2k4 No.
    NewUnrealScript :No

HighDetail settings :Yes

Know bugs :none
    Recommended players :1 to 24 players

================================================== ==============
    --- Construction ---
    Editor used :UnrealED / PhotoShop
    Construction Time :about a day of my spare time

================================================== ==============
    Installation
    ------------
    add the .ut3 & the .ini files in C:\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

add the .upk files in C:\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC
    Last edited by dave neun; 06-13-2008 at 12:39 AM.
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
    ---The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

MSgt. Shooter Person

Hi there, we noticed you have been working hard on this beta, and we would like to feature it in the vctf bbq II, which is Saturday and Sunday, August 9th and 10th.

Do you think you have enough time to get everything polished up by the 3rd of August, so we could get it in the map pack and feature it in the event?

I don't know if you made it to the last one but it was awesome, and full of all types of players from the community. Everyone had a great time, and we would like to make you a part of it.

So if there is anything (server to beta on, people to beta for you, mirror, whatever) we can do to help out, let us know! We want this map in the bbq II !

Here is the thread for the NEW bbq II:
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=618410

Here is the thread for the last bbq:
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=615150

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by theJ View Post
    Hi there, we noticed you have been working hard on this beta, and we would like to feature it in the vctf bbq II, which is Saturday and Sunday, August 9th and 10th.

Do you think you have enough time to get everything polished up by the 3rd of August, so we could get it in the map pack and feature it in the event?

I don't know if you made it to the last one but it was awesome, and full of all types of players from the community. Everyone had a great time, and we would like to make you a part of it.

So if there is anything (server to beta on, people to beta for you, mirror, whatever) we can do to help out, let us know! We want this map in the bbq II !

Here is the thread for the NEW bbq II:
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=618410

Here is the thread for the last bbq:
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=615150
    lolz.. it has been resurrected from the dead...

It is basically finished, I was planning on spending a little bit of time dressing it up mainly for the public as it is great for servers in its current form. I have been busy with a lot of other things but I will jump back to this as I need a break from the other stuff anyways. As far as finalizing it Ill post a final in a day or two tops so np there.

have you played this map yet btw? I would love some feedback.
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

MSgt. Shooter Person

wow thejerod your being busy i like that we need more custom maps for our bbq
    I am the green thunder, so there for i must help thoose in need or be as kick ass as posible

Iron Guard

*makes note to download map when he gets home*

i love this beta stuff!

MSgt. Shooter Person

lol today UTF IS RULEING THE THREADS!!!!!
    I am the green thunder, so there for i must help thoose in need or be as kick ass as posible

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

heres some progress screens

should be able to have it fianl by tomorrow or the next day as I only have a few things to replace at this point.

looks like a lot of fun

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

well its done!.. I am uploading it to my site and will put it in the final releases area.

Thanks Captain Snarf, here is the gig. If you are an aggressive player will love this map. The original version of this map from 2k4 was exceptionally popular on the server and is my favorite of all my maps personally. Anyways Fixes to it include a radar map, and load screen screenshot. It is now 128 units wider to accommodate the seemingly larger players in ut3. The reason for it is the side walks are crucial to game play and there needs to be enough room so as not to fall off. Finally a couple hiding places though they aren't hard to find it is some sort of token place to hide. it has been completely dressed for ut3 also.

Iron Guard

Awesome!
    Can't wait to play it at the BBQ2!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

heres a link to the new download thread

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...0#post25458470

cheers!