Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spartan 18877

Quote Originally Posted by bmbr1990 View Post
    every pawn which is linked to this sequence (you can copy and paste this)
    this should be a madness of kismet LOL. Maybe it can be set in a way the same sequence works for all the pawns spawned... maybe if you add aditional targets to the destroy event and explode sequence, kismet can discriminate which pawn receive the damage and aply the sequence only over it... or maybe all explode the same time and its the only way.

Use this system for each custom locust spawned has to be an exhausting task...

My desk its full of work!! loading custom models, do a title UI, test custom locust... OMG!!
    [bSP Maps- The Fallout Campaign (Chapters 1& 2released,Level 3 & 4 in WIP)
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=611861

EPIC, WE WANT GOW 2 FOR PC

Palace Guard

Lol, one thing at a time man, seriously!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitpawz View Post
    Glue a camera to the back of the bowl? Why would you want to make that kind of movie anyway? It's sick.

Boomshot

Ah, Sevilla is beautiful..live in such a good place like this and play GOW, yeah ..

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by JUGGERNUT View Post
    Lol, one thing at a time man, seriously!
    Seriously... 3.0 . I have now an hyperactivity attack...

Quote Originally Posted by darksin View Post
    Ah, Sevilla is beautiful..live in such a good place like this and play GOW, yeah ..

Yes, we have a lot of god rays... It must be done with UDK lastest versions... P)

In another order of things, one question. Yesterday i was building a little matinee for tittle screen, but i couldn't sey key frames in order to set an animation to an SkeletalMeshActor... in the movement track of a camara i set keyframes with intro, but it dont work to select an animation... maybe i'forgetting something... i set an skeletal mesh, with its physyc asset selected in properties, and with the SKeletalMesh selected create a group in matinee, and cretae a control animation track, in wich i cant add a keyframe... iḿ doing something wrong, but i dont know what.... any help?

And about the UI, in order to include transparent images, which format of image i need? i think TGA will do the Trick... right?
    Last edited by Nazgul24; 05-11-2012 at 03:06 AM.

epic done some transparent textures, check packages with ui so you can check this how it works (in properties of material is something called "something_Transparent")and you have to use opacity or something
    you caneven use bmp pictures xd

nazgul you should PM me and write ho to use animations in matine write some tut how to force mesh to use matineed animation

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

nazgul you should PM me and write ho to use animations in matine write some tut how to force mesh to use matineed animation
    not to a mesh, to an SkeletalMeshActor... it can be done with matinee:

Add a SkeletalMeshActor from the model in generic browser

Set the mesh to phys_interpolating (Properties>Movement>Physics to PHYS_Interpolating on a SkeletalMeshActor), create a new group in matinee with the mesh still selected, then add an anim control track.

Select the group and below the track list where the properties are you can select an animation set to use. Once you have selected a set (picked from generic browser) you can hit enter on the anim control track and pick an animation to use from within the set you’ve assigned.

The problem i have its for any reason, i cant add keyframes to build the anim.. maybe i have done something bad, long time ago from my last one...
    Last edited by Nazgul24; 05-11-2012 at 05:16 PM.

and i would repeat this after end of anim? i try to make mauler attack (you know 250 units and he's smashing player head with his flail) so if its working i would be able to make even bloodmount

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

and i would repeat this after end of anim? i try to make mauler attack (you know 250 units and he's smashing player head with his flail) so if its working i would be able to make even bloodmount
    no, the anim has his how time, and it will play till the end or another animation starts...

You can see it in http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...Cinematic-Test

if you have questions PM me and i will answer all.
    Last edited by Nazgul24; 05-11-2012 at 05:27 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Bad news, crew. Lost all the UI work i have done, and some of the maps i have modded and expanded, the work of months. I dont know if i still can recover it from the apocaliptic death of my PC and my backup files (both was killed in a supply blast). If i cant recover it i will not rebuild all, its too much or me in my personal situation. I will try to recover it anyway . I will tell when i could.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456