Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MASTER DAMAGE

Default Gears of War: Custom Content List (New updated list and format coming soon. 8/14/09)

Gears of War: Custom Content List!
    Newish Look & Easier Navigation!

Singleplayer Maps:
    Code:
    Multiplayer Maps:
    Code:
    Singleplayer Beta & WiP Maps:
    Code:
    Multiplayer Beta & WiP Maps:
    Code:
    Content With Broken and/or Missing Links:

Singleplayer Maps:
    Code:
    • City_of_War: Raven Search - Original Thread - Download Missing! - Created by: theinterlock -
    • Longroad - Original Thread - Download Missing! - Created by: Pappi_man -
    • WalkingParkEndurance - Original Thread - Download Missing! - Created by: Pappi_man -
    Multiplayer Maps:
    Code:
    • Crossfire - Original Thread - Download Missing! - Created by: Mysticaly -
    • Detox Pack(MP_Hydro, MP_Med_Lab, MP_Processing_Plant, MP_Surface) - Original Thread - Download Missing! - Created by: AI of LS -
    • Emergence_Pack (MP_Closure, MP_Docks, MP_Viaducts) - Original Thread - Download Missing! - Created by: Taffer -
    • Fuel_Dock - Original Thread - Download Missing! - Created by: pfilotheterrible -
    • Memorial - Original Thread - Download Missing! - Created by: MrData212 -
    • Resident_Evil - Original Thread - Download Missing! - Video - Created by: SamxFisher -
    • StandOff - Original Thread - Download Missing! - Created by: Warlozenge -
    • Turmoil - Original Thread - Download Missing! - Created by: MrData212 -
    Singleplayer Beta & WiP Maps:
    Code:
    • Snowed_Under - Original Thread - Download Missing! - Created by: Thaur -
    • Walkingparklocust - Original Thread - Download Missing! - Created by: Pappi_man -
    Multiplayer Beta & WiP Maps:
    Code:
    NOTE:
    I intend on updating this "Master List" every month, as long as the community is still going. As of today everything has been put into it's place on the new list. That does not mean that every link is working or has any of the new content made in the last few months (If Any!) has been added into the list yet. This was just a reorganization of the list today to see what works well. In the next few days I will be going through every link and download making sure they are working and if not they will be placed in their corresponding "missing/broken links" section. As for the newer content that isn't on the list that will follow when the current list has been gone through. I expect that this will all be done in a few days.

It will get done. BTW (Today's date: 8/14/09)
    Last edited by MASTER DAMAGE; 08-17-2009 at 11:03 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zackiz
    Currently working: Nothing at the moment

Banned

Excellent list! Hopefully I'll get some more progress shots of MP_Hollow tonight.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Im soon ready to show the first few shoots of my new sp map. Stay tuned

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: M A IN K S

Great idea to make this list.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NEVERISM

This is a great- Very useful and motivating to keep the list growing! Looking forward to more free time to download and play as well...

Excellent resource.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

maybey you shoudl have a new section? some place where you keep new stuff for 1 week or something like that?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Zackiz View Post
    maybey you shoudl have a new section? some place where you keep new stuff for 1 week or something like that?
    You mean a spot to keep new releases, then after a week move them into the appropriate category.
    I'm back to update and reorganize the content list. I see that people are still working on new content, so I shall do some updating. (8/14/09)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER DAMAGE View Post
    You mean a spot to keep new releases, then after a week move them into the appropriate category.
    Ya that sounds good, except a week might be a bit short dont ya think? Maybe not I dont know.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

I think 2 weeks should be good for "New Release" Section. Then after that I can move them into the category they belong. I will Update it in an hour or so, i have to figure out all the newest one's first.
    I'm back to update and reorganize the content list. I see that people are still working on new content, so I shall do some updating. (8/14/09)

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

yeah, that's what I meant 1 week might be to short, i don't know but keep it there for awhile

Edit: 2 weeks are fine i think
    Last edited by Zackiz; 02-09-2008 at 12:07 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

So I added 2 new sections as you can see, New Releases/Announcements and New Releases/Announcements (Beta's). To first kick off the new sections, I added new maps from the beginning of this month. These maps will stay on for 2 weeks. If a "Beta" is fully released it will moved up to the "FULL RELEASE" position. As for screen shots and updates to existing maps; they will receive a tag next to the map declaring **NEW SCREEN SHOTS** or **UPDATED**. Thanks

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Great!! Well done

I might have missed it but what a WIP map?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

WIP means "Work In Progress". Thanks for the feedback.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spish0

Thanks man! This'll be useful once I get Gears for Mac.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

WIP means "Work In Progress".
    Nice, thx

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thaur

great job, and oooh they are in alphabetical order. i am impressed. I will work on downloading these so i can participate in that weekly deal.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Well the list is growing as the days fly by. Anyways if anyone would like to play any of the multiplayer maps in the list will others on the forum, please visit this thread if you haven't already.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zeyta Aeolus

Put the map creator's name on there next to the map name
    Currently working on:
    SP_War_Street

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Zeyta View Post
    Put the map creator's name on there next to the map name
    Good idea. Thanx

thanks for the custom content guys, keep up the good work!

btw is there a way to spawn bots/AI in the stock MP maps?? sometimes I have no net for weeks and it would be nice to be able to play GOW MP with bots..
    Last edited by demowhc; 02-18-2008 at 05:22 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zeyta Aeolus

i think it's possible, just use AI go here commands to make them seperate, the only problem is i don't think they'll have normal health or anything..
    Currently working on:
    SP_War_Street

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Dont want seem like an a**hole, but can you guys keep the off topic discussion's out of this thread. I'm trying to keep it clean and only toward one subject being that of custom content and updates. I dont want this thread and my work to got to waste due the thread filling up with random questions that can be answered in forums/threads. Feedback and developer updates are welcome as always though. Thanks

MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Master Damage...

Dont want seem like an a**hole, but can you guys keep the off topic discussion's out of this thread. I'm trying to keep it clean and only toward one subject being that of custom content and updates. I dont want this thread and my work to got to waste due the thread filling up with random questions that can be answered in forums/threads. Feedback and developer updates are welcome as always though. Thanks
    With all due respect:

Master Damage, if your going to take the initiative to manage a thread like this your information needs to be correct.
    I sent you a private message the other day requesting that you to correct the download link & the spelling of my MP map "Mulisha" but you still haven't done this (even tho you say in your title "updated 2-19-08"). Please revise your main post asap, you have the download link directed to BloodRaven14's file front page. That BloodFart14 guy created a lot of confusion for people I know. He created a new thread instead of just posting the download link on my main thread...complete dumba$$ thing to do....lol. Please don't add to the confusion.

But on a lighter note, thanks for creating this thread, it was an excellent idea.
    Last edited by pdcraft; 02-19-2008 at 08:25 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by pdcraft View Post
    With all due respect:

Master Damage, if your going to take the initiative to manage a thread like this your information needs to be correct.
    I sent you a private message the other day requesting that you to correct the download link & the spelling of my MP map "Mulisha" but you still haven't done this (even tho you say in your title "updated 2-19-08"). Please revise your main post asap, you have the download link directed to BloodRaven14's file front page. That BloodFart14 guy created a lot of confusion for people I know. He created a new thread instead of just posting the download link on my main thread...complete dumba$$ thing to do....lol. Please don't add to the confusion.

But on a lighter note, thanks for creating this thread, it was an excellent idea.
    I have absolutely no message from you what so ever. I check my PM's and the forums 20-25 times a day. Maybe it got lost when you sent it. As far as downloads go, I go off the new one's I see in the forums everyday and update them from there. Adding confusion has nothing to do with me, I report the maps, and downloads as I find them. If someone else posts a newer version of the map, I'm going to link to the new one unless specified by the creator. For future references I'm going to ask if you can make a post in this thread if you need something changed or updated that I didn't catch. That way there is no way of losing the message. Thank You

BTW, when you named your map, do you mean militia. That's the real way to spell it. I caught it as soon as I seen the name. Or are you going for your own creative map name?
    Last edited by MASTER DAMAGE; 02-19-2008 at 09:14 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Cool

I have absolutely no message from you what so ever. I check my PM's and the forums 20-25 times a day. Maybe it got lost when you sent it. As far as downloads go, I go off the new one's I see in the forums everyday and update them from there. Adding confusion has nothing to do with me, I report the maps, and downloads as I find them. If someone else posts a newer version of the map, I'm going to link to the new one unless specified by the creator. For future references I'm going to ask if you can make a post in this thread if you need something changed or updated that I didn't catch. That way there is no way of losing the message. Thank You

BTW, when you named your map, do you mean militia. That's the real way to spell it. I caught it as soon as I seen the name. Or are you going for your own creative map name?
    "Mulisha" is my own way of spelling it, I thought it just looked better.
    Thanks for correcting your main post, & for the record, that quoted post from me was with the up-most respect.
    No flames intended.

Btw, that is a real bummer that you lost so much mapping information. My suggestion is to save every other command next time around. And maybe even back it up on another storage device.
    Last edited by pdcraft; 02-20-2008 at 12:17 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

can you fix the link for locust park? it is broken and this is better: http://www.gearsofwar-pc.net/Downloa...ils/id=14.html

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by pdcraft View Post
    "Mulisha" is my own way of spelling it, I thought it just looked better.
    Thanks for correcting your main post, & for the record, that quoted post from me was with the up-most respect.
    No flames intended.

Btw, that is a real bummer that you lost so much mapping information. My suggestion is to save every other command next time around. And maybe even back it up on another storage device.
    I know there was no flaming, I'm just happy were on the same page now. I fully intend on making back-up copies for my new map. Especially since it's a pretty big Single Player map.

Thaur: I will get right on it. Thank you for reporting the broken link.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Two weeks have past and as stated I will be most of the maps from the "New Releases" section to the regular section they belong in. If they are to be changed or updated in any way they will be brought back up to their corresponding spot in the newly announced section. This post is to let people know that they have been moved not deleted. I dont want people to be confused when they come back to download a map. Thanx

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Fell off the front page. Can't let such a good thread dissapear

sticky this please

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: theinterlock

UP & Up, go up baby

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Thanks for the support and keeping this on the first page. I dont know why they wont sticky it, but we have ways of keeping it on the first page.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Hi friend,

here is the link for my new map Headquarters please put in in your list.

Its just a WIP, no beta no dowloads yet

Thank u

WHERE ARE THE FORUM ADMINISTRATORS? PLEASE STICKY THIS POST, DONT LET IT FALL DOWN

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=605770
    Last edited by theinterlock; 03-06-2008 at 07:46 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

WHERE ARE THE FORUM ADMINISTRATORS? PLEASE STICKY THIS POST, DONT LET IT FALL DOWN
    Go MASTER Go

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

There is a Beta on http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...2#post25307852

Please Update the link

Thank u

Last edited by theinterlock; 03-10-2008 at 03:49 AM.

Good idea this thread MASTER DAMAGE

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Sticky it please

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Well, at last a bit of sense. Thanks for sticky it.

THANK U ADMINISTRATORS

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Can you update my file links? I often do small fixes and the links change. I will be changing them again in a few weeks with more fixes too. For locust park I have enabled co-op play as well as polished things.

Locust park: http://dodownload.filefront.com/9973...756201373b95ec

Nergal: http://dodownload.filefront.com/9795...17f0be3d26a7e9

Namtar: http://dodownload.filefront.com/9696...17f0be3d26a7e9

Thank you. Remember to right click and go to the link's properties to get the full links.
    Last edited by Thaur; 04-08-2008 at 02:14 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Hello friend,

Please update City of war: Ravensearch link. there is a new repack with full working checkpoints and level streaming inside.

http://files.filefront.com/Ravensear.../fileinfo.html

thank u very match

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast