Gamertag: sF x J0K3R

That Freaking Update Messed Up My Ip Address
    YouR HeaD MuST Be A DRuG

WHY?

CuZ MY SNiPeR BuLLeTz aRe aDDiCTeD To iT

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheronDevil

MP_Delusion beta download is now available: http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=608110
    Please update

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kantham

The OP mentions the following in his sig:

"I no longer support the Unreal Editor + Engine, thus I have moved back to the source engine. Epic you failed everyone with this port and you failed at being a trusted and reliable developer."

And the thread's still a sticky? How this thread is going to be updated with the latest stuff?

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KioryFreeman3

Maybe you have already covered this I don't know but, I haven't been in these forums for a while and I dont know how to put custom content into gears. I assume I have to put it into the directory somewhere but where is the question. Thanks in advance

Boomshot

I don't blame the OP. I love Gears, I love making maps with the Unreal Engine, and I would love to work at Epic someday (although I'm sure I'll have to settle for some smaller developer), but this game is being treated like the bastard child that the parents want to shove into the shadows while they spend all their time on the pretty kid.

Look at the list of maps. Quite a lot, right? How many are being played online right now? Fail.

i dont understand wat the list is for?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: B1RDIFLUIXXXI

please help....my friend made new maps....i want to access them and play them...i don't know how....i downloaded them...i use windows vista but i can't figure out what folder to save in and how to play on gears of war new maps on pc....thanks for anyone who can help me. bird.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pappiman

SP_WalkingParkEndurance

Use this link
    http://rs334.rapidshare.com/files/13...rkEndurance.7z
    Thanks to Core2TOM

- -
    SP_longroad newer version will come when It's done.

Someone should pick up where this left off. It made finding custom content quick and easy. The WIP and Betas should have a MP or SP tag though. If nothing else,heck,I'll pick it up if he doesn't support Epic's engine,cause I certainly do!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sulman0

awesome list! thanks!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spartan 18877

My SP campaign has been updated from that version, please update the dowload links from here:

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=611861
    [bSP Maps- The Fallout Campaign (Chapters 1& 2released,Level 3 & 4 in WIP)
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=611861

EPIC, WE WANT GOW 2 FOR PC

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dr Judym

Thanks for the info. It seems that MD isn't supporting this community any longer but we'll make sure your map won't be forgotten

MSgt. Shooter Person

I fixed the link to the beta of my map, Midnight Streets. http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=597078

At some point I intend to update and eventually finish it.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MASTER DAMAGE

If anyone is still around I have come back and made a goal to update this list every month to keep it up to date and relevant. I have already went through the list and did a little reworking and reorganizing to make it look better and make it easier to use.

As for all the links, they will all be updated in the next couple of days. The newer content as well will be added as well once the current list is taken care of. This should all be done in the next couple of days or so.
    I'm back to update and reorganize the content list. I see that people are still working on new content, so I shall do some updating. (8/14/09)

Boomshot

Good to see you again, man!

I have six multiplayer maps all download-able from my website (in my sig)

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MASTER DAMAGE

Just a little update.

I went through all the links on the list, checking the downloads and I have to say that I was quite surprised at what I came across. I believe (if I counter right) 28 maps are missing downloads and have died. All of which will be added to their corresponding "Missing File" sections.

On top of that I have seen that a bunch of the members here who stuck with Gears of War PC through thick and thin are now banned. I have no idea why, but I have an idea.

That aside I will look at adding any new content if any to the list in the next few days. And yes, Taffer I will update your links in the coming days also.

NOTE: I'm on the fence about removing all content that has broken links and looks that it will not be touched again. Whether that be because of a ban or something else. There's a lot of code in the full list, so taking out all the broken stuff would do some good.
    I'm back to update and reorganize the content list. I see that people are still working on new content, so I shall do some updating. (8/14/09)

why were some banned?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12