Default Voice cut on the screen of loading

Hi everybody!

First I would like to say that I am not very good in English language, and not to risk, to using google translator. Sorry an error.

I think what's happening here must be happening with you too. In order SinglePlayer, when you start a mission, on the screen of loading, when a person is speaking and the game loading, all the time the voice of the face gives a restrained, and me something happens three times. This is very annoying

If this can be fixed in the next patch, or if you already have something that fixed therefore would be grateful to know.

Thanks to all.

PS. I am Brazilian, and I play Unreal Tournament since UT99.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: U1 849 K A

Yeah, there's a bit of a hitch in the streaming process that momentarily halts the voice-over. Not much to be done about it at this point, unfortunately.
    MAP MIXER 3.00 Final! UT ain't complete without it.
    Does any one know where the love of God goes When the waves turn the minutes to hours?
    The searchers all say they'd have made Whitefish Bay If they'd put fifteen more miles behind 'er.
    They might have split up or they might have capsized; They may have broke deep and took water.
    And all that remains is the faces and the names Of the wives and the sons and the daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
    Yeah, there's a bit of a hitch in the streaming process that momentarily halts the voice-over. Not much to be done about it at this point, unfortunately.
    In the call of duty 4 happens the same thing, except that in this game, this error does not occur when the video is loading.

The EPIC could take a look not think about it? It is a very simple thing to solve;

Thanks for response

Skaarj

Cucobr, you are not alone with this problem, as yet there doesnt seem to be a fix posted. so it is not a thing that only you have got. i have this too!

thanks george for response.

I hope this problem is resolved in the next patch. I hope that!

A simple problem that bothers much.

If unable to resolve, I do not see any problem in the person starts to talk after all loaded. That would be an example of solving the problem.

Some of the EPIC developer post in this forum? Or not ...

I have this problem too! You are not alone!

Will be that many people coming here and saying they are having problems too.... someone from EPIC can come here to talk to us?

Thanks for response kite