Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Iron Guard

MODEL Zombie Head [1.0 Final]

Here is the 1.0 final of my Zombie Head

Mirrors:
    http://download.beyondunreal.com/fil...zombie_ut3.zip

First UT3 Model at Skincity :
    http://skincity.beyondunreal.com

Online play works, it seems that a new map needs to be started before all can see the model.

Most of the Headgear wont look good on him because his shape is much different from the normal heads and the head is more placed to the front.
    I think he needs no Headgear, his beauty needs to be shown!

(Its the same 1.0 Version i allready posted in the Beta Thread)

Add this code to your UTCustomChar.ini (The file is located under: My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config):
    Code:
    Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="CH_DHZombie_Male.Mesh.SK_CH_DHZombie_Male_Head01",PartID="ZO",FamilyID="IRNM")
    Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="CH_DHZombie_Male.Mesh.SK_CH_DHZombie_Male_Head01",PartID="ZO",FamilyID="TWIM")

Characters=(CharName="Zombie",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Harlin_Description>",CharID="ZO",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:CH_DHZombie_Male.pix.UI_Potrait_Character_DHZombie_Male_Head01>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="A",ShoPadID="A",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="A",BootsID="A"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Reaper_Description>",CharID="ZO",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:CH_DHZombie_Male.pix.UI_Potrait_Character_DHZombie_Male_Head01>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"),AIData=(Accuracy=0.5,StrafingAbility=1.0,CombatStyle=0.5,FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_RocketLauncher"))

Characters=(CharName="Zombie Slain",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Slain_Description>",CharID="RZ",bLocked="true",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head03>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=True,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="C",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Johnson",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Johnson_Description>",CharID="SZ",bLocked="true",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head02>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="A",ShoPadID="B",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Blain",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Blaine_Description>",CharID="TZ",bLocked="true",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head02>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=false,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="C",ThighsID="A",BootsID="C"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Drake",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Drake_Description>",CharID="UZ",bLocked="true",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head03>",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=True,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="C",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"))

Characters=(CharName="Zombie Bishop",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Bishop_Description>",CharID="BZ",bLocked="true",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_TwinSouls_Male_Head04>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="A",ShoPadID="A",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="A",ThighsID="A",BootsID="A"),AIData=(FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_SniperRifle"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Othello",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Othello_Description>",CharID="CZ",bLocked="true",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_TwinSouls_Male_Head02>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="ZO",ShoPadID="B",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="B",BootsID="B"),AIData=(Aggressiveness=0.6,CombatStyle=0.3,Tactics=0.3,FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_Stinger"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Reaper",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Reaper_Description>",CharID="AZ",bLocked="true",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_TwinSouls_Male_Head03>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="ZO",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="C",ThighsID="C",BootsID="C"),AIData=(Accuracy=0.5,StrafingAbility=1.0,CombatStyle=0.5,FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_RocketLauncher"))
    Characters=(CharName="Zombie Kensai",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Kensai_Description>",CharID="FZ",bLocked="true",Faction="TwinSouls",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_TwinSouls_Male_Head04>",CharData=(FamilyID="TWIM",HeadID="ZO",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="E",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="B",ThighsID="C",BootsID="D"))
    I also put some Zombiefied Bots in the code, so you could play against a whole Zombie team.

Hope you like it and have fun

@ EPIC
    Please give us some infos about making Characters for UT3, especially about creating new Factions, making all Materials work ingame and Voicepacks.

MSgt. Shooter Person

ooo nice! thanks, looks awesome

Marrow Fiend

nice one, what interests me the most is that the 2 letter CharID works, great job
    UT40K:The Chosen - Warhammer 40,000 for UDK
    ut40kgeodav - UE4 Tutorials
    UT3 Tutorials - Characters - Weapons - Vehicles - FaceFX
    UDK Tutorials - Basics - Vehicles - Characters - Weapons

MSgt. Shooter Person

sexy pretty sweety!!!

So how does this work? People will see this when you enter another person's server or is it only if the server that you are playing on belongs to you?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Looks very nice. I just wish the UT3 custom character system was more user friendly and more open at the moment. We're all lookin' at you Epic...

Edit: You should do some zombie arms, becuase a lot of the human arms are visible.
    Last edited by warpedMind; 12-30-2007 at 09:40 PM. Reason: ****

MSgt. Shooter Person

it fits nicely

Quote Originally Posted by xioSlayer View Post
    So how does this work? People will see this when you enter another person's server or is it only if the server that you are playing on belongs to you?
    only if they have installed the same file
    Online Name: Philospher

Cogito ergo sum. -Descartes

The unexamined life is not worth living. -Socrates

MSgt. Shooter Person

That is teh nice.
    "When it's done." - Rrriiiggghhhttt!

Case: Antec Performance One P190+ Motherboard: EVGA 132-CK-NF78-A1 780i Power Supply: 2 x ABS Tagan ITZ1300 CPU: Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 Memory: 8 Gigs Mushkin DDR2 1000 Video: 2 x EVGA 8800GT Super Clocked / BFG PhysX Card Sound: Creative X-FI Extreme Gamer / Logitec Z-5500 Speakers Display: 2 x BenQ FP241 24" LCD

Thumbs up yay ! final version is released !

thank you !
    OMG cant wait next model
    = Buffy The Jedi Knight =

Banned

This is a hideously good model. He is always in my bot list ... I can't get enough of fragging his ugly mugg. Thanks.

MSgt. Shooter Person

cool and detailed model, dowloading now ...

I downloaded this last night and set all my bots to it while messing with all those wicked mutators for the first time. Awsome.Was cool with the bighead mutator. Also, there was one helmet that I thought looked really nice with it.
    Eagerly anticipating your next release!
    Last edited by O-bla-di; 12-31-2007 at 10:27 PM.
    O-bla-da
    life goes on...brah

WOW!!! Download NOOOW! Thx for work!

I copied and pasted the code into my ut ini, I can see the zombie name but it crashes when I click next to select armor

Iron Guard

@ Deceitful
    Never heard of such a problem, maybe you erased by accident some of the code in the ini.
    You copied the code into your UTCustomChar.ini right?
    Did it happen with Ironguard or the Ronin Zombie?

both of them . can I delete my ini so that UT3 will make a new one when I start the game up again ? also it doesnt have to be in any order does it, I can just put it into the code at the end ?

Iron Guard

The code has to be under:
    [UTGame.UTCustomChar_Data]
    If you put it at the end of the whole code under [IniVersion] it could be the reason for the crash!
    Dont know about UT creating a ini when you delete it.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I know i'm asking a lot but can you make a tutorial on how you made and imported the head in unreal tournament 3?

MSgt. Shooter Person

very cool model
    gr8 work

Redeemer

AWESOME WORK!!!!
    Keep it coming...

MSgt. Shooter Person

hands down, the best model i have seen thus far... love to see this on PS3 soon... keep up the good work....!!

Iron Guard

@ Lazor
    Making a Tutorial for the whole process would be a lot of work but here are some good tutorials:

Here is a Tutorial for importing a head only:
    http://pioroberson.com/tuts/tut_ut3_...head_model.htm
    and that is for a whole character:
    http://www.ut40k.planetunreal.gamesp...tutorial_1.htm

Here are some very good game art Tutorials:
    http://www.poopinmymouth.com/tutorial/tutorial.htm
    Last edited by Davision; 01-07-2008 at 11:23 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PSNID:METALpain

Good work man! Can you cook that for ps3?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Davision View Post
    @ Lazor
    Making a Tutorial for the whole process would be a lot of work but here are some good tutorials:

Here is a Tutorial for importing a head only:
    http://pioroberson.com/tuts/tut_ut3_...head_model.htm
    and that is for a whole character:
    http://www.ut40k.planetunreal.gamesp...tutorial_1.htm

Here are some very good game art Tutorials:
    http://www.poopinmymouth.com/tutorial/tutorial.htm
    Thanks a lot !!!! I didnt' know there were already tutorials

Iron Guard

@ Metalpain
    No, i dont know yet how to do it.

MSgt. Shooter Person

The official Epic games stuff on what needs to be in the ini's before they are imported. i think if all the stuff in there is right then you can just hit the import button and away it goes.
    >Link<

MSgt. Shooter Person

I pasted the code in the INI and selected Iron Guard Zombie. Every time I go to character selection now screen or try to join / start a game the game crashes.

Put all the Parts code above the existing code but under the [UTGame.UTCustomChar_Data] header, and all the Characters code under the Parts code but before the other Character code

Epic really needs to bring some sort of INI code installer for mod makers so it's not such a ***** to manually do.

Iron Guard

@ Laggmaster
    Evil Engine allready tries to bring his Xan to PS3, i will wait for his succes.

@f00dl3
    You did everthing right with the ini! Are you sure you put the Upk. in the folder that is written in the readme?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Ill have to check that once I get off work Saturday night.

:-S the forum's instant email notification never notified me there was a reply to the topic :-O

MSgt. Shooter Person

If you install this mod and play online people who don't have the mod installed won't see the model, right?

MSgt. Shooter Person

i think it would look better if you did a complete zombie model

Banned

Thumbs up

WOW!!!!!!!! just WOW!!
    man too bad i cant use this model for my PS3

But still, nice work! He kinda looks like Eddie from Iron Maiden

MSgt. Shooter Person

Davision
    Dude, that looks sweet!!!!! PLEASE cook this for the PS3.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by GSX600F View Post
    WOW!!!!!!!! just WOW!!
    man too bad i cant use this model for my PS3
    why cant it be used?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ArmageddonAsh View Post
    why cant it be used?
    It can? Didnt knew that, how do i install this model on PS3?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by GSX600F View Post
    It can? Didnt knew that, how do i install this model on PS3?

i dont know, but i read some where on here that it could be done, well i think it was on here anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ArmageddonAsh View Post
    i dont know, but i read some where on here that it could be done, well i think it was on here anyway
    it can bee done but the creator has to download something to convert it to the ps3 format and if any thing is imported it wont work.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by qpr1991 View Post
    it can bee done but the creator has to download something to convert it to the ps3 format and if any thing is imported it wont work.
    Ah ok, so its technical possible! Lets hope the Creator convert this model to the ps3 format one day! it looks sick, i dont wanna miss this one

~GSX

Iron Guard

I have the tool for converting it into a PS3 package but i have no idea how the Customchar.ini of the PS3 game could be edited!?

@ Lazor
    Thats right

Prisoner 849

Quote Originally Posted by Davision View Post
    I have the tool for converting it into a PS3 package but i have no idea how the Customchar.ini of the PS3 game could be edited!?

@ Lazor
    Thats right
    Yeah that's what I kept wondering about how this could possibly work on PS3.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast