Name: DM-Night in the Park
Compatibility: UT3 V1.2
Description: Large DM Map set in a city park.
Players: 6 - 12
MSU UPDATE V1.5
-Added rain, thunder and lightning effects
-Blurry texture bug fixed
-Added more detail to the map
-Added jump pads
-Made it easier to climb the hedges in various spots.
-Added 2 sniper platforms in the trees
-Only 2 powerups: berserk, invisibility; set in opposite corners of the map.
- Holes in the hedges are visible now
- Tweaked bot paths
- Lowered metal fence around the Flack Cannon
- Added a few spots where you can jump over hedges (the bots can jump too)
- Powerups: 1 invisibility, 1 Udamage, 1 Berserk; set far apart
- Added more items: weapons, health, ammo
- Fixed fade radious for the ambient sounds
PUT THE FILES HERE:
My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps
This is my first map, and i don't mean just for UT3 but FPS in general. It's been a learning experience and i think it tuned out very well for my first ever map. I'm surprised how well it runs performance whise since I went crazy with
hundreds of static meshes for the foliage.