Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

I'd be glad to cook them for you. I'll contact you tomorrow

MSgt. Shooter Person

Done with EPIC
    Last edited by HudsonC_TAW; 01-19-2008 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Done with EPIC

Banned

Good news PS3 gamers ... I was able to successfully cook this map for the PS3 and it came out perfectly. I have emailed Nawrot the link to the file and he will update this thread with it and soon you will have yet another really nice 1v1 map perfect for duel or even 2v2 tdms (though the action gets frantic).

MSgt. Shooter Person

Awesome, thanks Anuban, and thanks Nawrot - can't wait to play it, looks like a really well designed 1on1 level

MSgt. Shooter Person

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
    Good news PS3 gamers ... I was able to successfully cook this map for the PS3 and it came out perfectly. I have emailed Nawrot the link to the file and he will update this thread with it and soon you will have yet another really nice 1v1 map perfect for duel or even 2v2 tdms (though the action gets frantic).

Great news! This map looks great and we need more duel maps!

Redeemer

BUMP updated with link to PS3.

DM-DeadSimple will hopefully be out tonight, if i fix that freindly name problem. According to Anuban it works even better than on PC.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PSNID: Herbyg

This is a great map and very fun. Thank you.

Banned

This is actually one of the best maps I've ever played...

Too bad I will probably never play it online; no one uses custom maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Erp View Post
    This is actually one of the best maps I've ever played...

Too bad I will probably never play it online; no one uses custom maps.
    Many thanks Nawrot

and yes I only see a couple of custom maps online...

Again brilliant work
    Q6600 Quad-Core * P35C-DS3R M/board * DDR2 8GB Geil 800MHz * 1 x 60GB OCZ SSD (OS ~W7 64 bit Ultimate) / 3x 320GB WD YS 7200rpm 16M SATA HDDs in RAID 5 / 1 x 320GB WD YS 7200rpm 16M SATA HDD (data/backups) / I Segate external HDD (backup 2) * ASUS 8800GTS 512M PCIe Video Card * 24" Samsung 245B LCD Monitor (BEAUTIFUL)* Antec P182 Performance One Case * Antec Neo Power 650 Watt ATX Power Supply Ver 2.2 EPS 12V ____My WWW____ Live Long and Prosper My Friends

this map is so fuaaaakkkkkin awesome!

it runs perfect on ps3 and its look really awesome!

thx a lot.

waiting for onther maps from you
    PSN_ID: xElectroFly

MSgt. Shooter Person

I found a bug. You can┤t shoot through the crates on the center in your 5th preview screenshoot (on page 1 ^^), but you can walk straight through them.

Plz fix, I love this map. ^.< !

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PSN Darth-Krayt

I think this map is great on PS3. It's a great, unique space. I don't have any complaints, and I really had fun on this map with a few of my online friends last night on this map, 3 vs.3. Great layout, and item placement. The one question I have though, basically I want to know if this was done on purpose....why does that scanner thing scream out in pain, in a female voice, when you shoot it with stronger weapons?
    PSN ID- Darth-Krayt

Monster Hunter, Mortal Kombat vs DC, Unreal Tournament 3, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Ghostbusters, The Eye of Judgment, Killzone 2, Sacred 2 Fallen Angel, Gran Turismo 5p, MGS4

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by Larry L View Post
    The one question I have though, basically I want to know if this was done on purpose....why does that scanner thing scream out in pain, in a female voice, when you shoot it with stronger weapons?
    Oh, all I can say is LOL.

Let me explain:

I do not own PS3 so I could not test that map for PS3, and there is almost no real feedback on beta forums besides "looks great", "too dark" etc.

This scanner thingy is missing some necris girl screaming inside every time you shoot her. But apparently all is left in ps3 version is trigger to play sound every time you shoot it. Just look at judith pictures from PC, there is that necris in tube.

Here: Necris girl

And as to fixed bugs, maybe someday I fix all those minor bugs in my maps, but there need to be reason for release them all again. So maybe when I buy PS3 for myslef (and test them), or when Xbox gets UT3, or maybe when mapriader comes back from death.
    Last edited by Nawrot; 02-14-2008 at 11:21 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PSN Darth-Krayt

Ahhh, that makes sense now. I thought it was haunted or something. Anyway, I'm sorry your not getting much feedback. It seems like people give alot of feedback, but obviously not if you're having a problem. I know not alot of betas are put out on PS3, usually PS3 versions don't get cooked until later in many cases (which, no offense to modders, I think is a mistake, with the things that usually end up need tweaks here and there on PS3). I know I try to give all the feedback I can, but i'm handicapped, in a figurative sense. I don't have a PC to download, so I can only download raw USERDATA.JAMs. But I'm gonna buy a cheap laptop soon, so I can start getting maps as soon as they get released. So as soon as I do, I know I'LL be giving out ALOT more feedback, ALOT earlier than I am now. And I'll be doing it on all PS3 maps. So I'll be alot more usefull soon.
    PSN ID- Darth-Krayt

Monster Hunter, Mortal Kombat vs DC, Unreal Tournament 3, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Ghostbusters, The Eye of Judgment, Killzone 2, Sacred 2 Fallen Angel, Gran Turismo 5p, MGS4

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nawrot View Post
    Here: Necris girl

And as to fixed bugs, maybe someday I fix all those minor bugs in my maps, but there need to be reason for release them all again. So maybe when I buy PS3 for myslef (and test them), or when Xbox gets UT3, or maybe when mapriader comes back from death.
    I didn't know that. Well, this is one of my fav maps. If you ever update it, I can test it on the PS3. Just PM me.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by lutjekabal View Post
    I found a bug. You can┤t shoot through the crates on the center in your 5th preview screenshoot (on page 1 ^^), but you can walk straight through them.

Plz fix, I love this map. ^.< !
    Do you think you will update the map? My fave 1VS1 map! <3

Or do you consider this to be minor too?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Very Very VERY NICE!!! I love what you have done with the maps visuals!

MSgt. Shooter Person

I played this map on my PS3 and really enjoyed it. Great design choices. Very Neo Tokyo in outer space. Thanks for sharing!

Redeemer

Thumbs up good remake, but looks nothing like original

good 1on1 layout with decent gameplay and very good visuals; I like the Necris woman prisoner, monitors, banners, floor lights, inscriptions, reddish ceilings and outside space scene with spinning gyro and honeycomb forcefield; interest berserk location and other opening doors; bots are definitely slightly easy, but still can be tough at times.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/97901...h_naw_v120_zip

http://www.ajlawnscapes.com/UT3/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12