Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Elebril View Post
    Could you please add a separate link to the audio file? If it is legal of course. This music is just so nice! Love it! The whole map is ranked 1st place on my list, great job. Looking forward to downloading some more of your work.

The name of the song is Click Click Boom by Saliva. I cannot put a link up for sharing it because of copyright issues. Don't understand that one, seeing it appears to be ok to use it in a map....... Thanks for playing!
    Time flies when your having fun! SO GET YOUR GAME ON!
    Crimson Death

Banned

I'm still playing the hell out of this map. I shared it with another PS3 Unreal owning friend and we've been having a blast online with it.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by mikehc69 View Post
    I'm still playing the hell out of this map. I shared it with another PS3 Unreal owning friend and we've been having a blast online with it.

I am glad you are enjoying it! Did you get the corrected version, the one where the map name shows up instead of just 2007?
    Crimson Death

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonDeath View Post
    I am glad you are enjoying it! Did you get the corrected version, the one where the map name shows up instead of just 2007?
    Where is the link for the corrected one? I really don't think it has been uploaded to UT3mod.com. Maybe Herby hasn't had a chance to update the database. I have noticed that a couple of maps are missing that have been given persmission to be cooked. Also not all the mutators are up to date on that site.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
    Where is the link for the corrected one? I really don't think it has been uploaded to UT3mod.com. Maybe Herby hasn't had a chance to update the database. I have noticed that a couple of maps are missing that have been given persmission to be cooked. Also not all the mutators are up to date on that site.

When I get home again I should be able to correct the PS3 thing for you. Sorry I haven't been on in a while, things have been extremely busy at work. Haven't had much time at all to play.
    Crimson Death

Banned

Oh I thought you had forgotten all about this ... really it is up to you like I said in the pm. The name of the map shows up now but it is so long it goes outside the maplist box ... it looks a little sloppy but ahh the level is what counts and you can worry about having a perfect friendly name the next time. No one else seems to mind so please don't bother for just me (again unless you want it too look perfect). But don't think I do not appreciate the offer. And never apologize man ... work gets busy and life gets crazy ... that is just how things are, believe me I know all about the crazy part.

Boomshot

hahaha ...crazy part is perhaps a bit here sometimes; )
    Last edited by Bl!tz~; 01-24-2008 at 09:49 AM.
    ~THUND3RL4ND~IP:77.111.254.236:27015 -UOF-UnrealOldFriendsForum
    AsusFormulaV/FX-8350@8x5.0ghz/CustomLoop/MSI-N660TI-PE-OC/KingstonHyperX-8GbDDR3-1600Mhz/KingstonHyperX-SSD120GB/InWin-DragonRider/AntecQuattro1000W
    XFire&Steam:bfgblitz MyMaps

MSgt. Shooter Person

Got another break coming up.... Hope to put a new map out during that time! Thanks to all who have played this one!
    Crimson Death

Palace Guard

Cool
    10x

Just one thing whats this thumbs.db file and is it needed?
    When you kill 6 people in Unreal Tournament 3 it's "Monster kill", In Quake III it's "Excellent", in Counter-Strike Source it's "Kicked by console".

MSgt. Shooter Person

I think it must have gotten left in the folder used to make the zip.....you shouldn't need it...
    Crimson Death

MSgt. Shooter Person

Is the music back in the pc version?The last update I had the music was gone and I miss that and so does the other peeps on my server.
    Epic not to fear as the Freak is still here.

2K4
    ~Freak's World~ 204.80.93.48:7777
    DM server

~White Widow's AM Lair~ 72.249.10.38:7777
    AM server

Sanctuary~72.249.10.45:7777
    Tam server

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Elebril PL

Definitely, the best remake of The Longest Yard and one of the best custom maps for UT3.

AFG34

amazing

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yes the music is back........ Enjoy!
    Crimson Death

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Elebril View Post
    Definitely, the best remake of The Longest Yard and one of the best custom maps for UT3.

Thank you very much! I enjoyed doing it! Be on the look out for a new map coming soon!

GAME ON!
    Crimson Death

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by AFG34 View Post
    amazing
    Thank you!
    Crimson Death

Iron Guard

i knew a guy who made this for ut2004, he worked at a camp where they taught kids to do 3d modeling and eventually make maps for ut
    Intel Q6600@ 2.4ghz (eventually 3.1ghz), watercooled
    EVGA Geforce 9800 gx2
    EVGA 780i
    7200rpm 750gb hdd

And yet I only have ut3 for ps3

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonDeath View Post
    Yes the music is back........ Enjoy!
    Great news,thanks for the great map.We've had a blast with it on the server.Updating now,click,click.lol
    Epic not to fear as the Freak is still here.

2K4
    ~Freak's World~ 204.80.93.48:7777
    DM server

~White Widow's AM Lair~ 72.249.10.38:7777
    AM server

Sanctuary~72.249.10.45:7777
    Tam server

MSgt. Shooter Person

I was thinking of making this map myself, but tx, this is brilliant!!!

could you maybe please put this on filefront as well, I tried d'l it 3 times now, and everytime there was a "broken link" with the ut3 file.

cant wait to play it!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Th3 Duk3 View Post
    I was thinking of making this map myself, but tx, this is brilliant!!!

could you maybe please put this on filefront as well, I tried d'l it 3 times now, and everytime there was a "broken link" with the ut3 file.

cant wait to play it!
    I will add it to File Planet soon....
    Crimson Death

MSgt. Shooter Person

ooohh tx

You little bugger, i am actually working on this remake as we speak! Damn! you beat me to it. Ive got it running on my dreamcast next to me! I forgot how good this game is!
    You have just killed my motivation!! lol oh well....

Saved me the hard work! lol

MSgt. Shooter Person

hehe this is one of four remakes of this level I know about. The field is a little crowded.

Just played this one. Looove the music! Great map!

Skaarj

Awesome Map!!!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by guyver2077 View Post
    Awesome Map!!!

Thank you! It was fun to remake!
    Crimson Death

Skaarj

Best dm map ever

MSgt. Shooter Person

Brilliant map! Best dm map indeed! (As ReborN said)

MSgt. Shooter Person

Thank you! Sorry for the WAY LATE response! I have been working alot of overtime and trying to get my next release ready!
    Crimson Death

Redeemer

Thumbs up Q3DM17....a review........good one!

I like this CrimsonDeath remake of Q3DM17, but first let me try and give some quick historical reviews of remake maps I have for each game:

Q3DM17 - The Longest Yard (Q3) - obviously, the original Quake3Arena version and I love the simple design and the clean look with the details in the textures, the skybox is blackness, gameplay is good but I still don't like the falling in any of these versions.
    DM-LongestYard][ (UT) - a simple remake for UT with even simpler textures, nice view of the Earth, planet and nebula, seems the only way to beat the bots at times in here and the other UT version is to grab the sniper rifle and start popping heads.
    DM-Q3DM17+ (UT) - Kinda like the original Q3 versions mirrored and added middle section with spikes and cool Q3 designs are back; totally different map but some jumps seem a bit off; map is actually about 3 times as large but still a sort of remake nonetheless.
    DM-LongestYard2003 (UT2003) - I like the moons, planets, aurora, asteroids, aqua lights and jumppads, different designs, bots are tough but not impossible, gameplay is spread out a bit more but still fun.
    DM-MF-TheLongestYard (UT2004) - Actually, this is the only UT2004 version I have (except for the one by Likwid and one by Odedge...then there's the one by LIPRampage) but it's pretty good. Instead of blackness like Q3 original it has dark clouds and haze for a skybox and it works well. I like the black/yellow striped trim and the custom jumppads (more than one design). I also think the scaling is done well to fit the UT2004 movement which results in good gameplay and decent bots. I also like the custom music.
    DM-Q3DM17 (UT3) - straight port by Luk 333; this is a good port; this one has the black skybox just like the classic Q3 version, slightly different textures/meshes and custom jumppads, so some things have changed but it's mostly a straight port. I thought the bots were a little easy compared to other versions (Q3, UT, UT2003, UT2004 and UT3), but they were also easy (possibly easier) in Yard-SE. I think I missed a couple jumps with the jumppads in one match, but I can't remember for sure if this was the map.
    DM-Yard-SE (UT3) - First, I want to say that the ambient sounds seem fine to me, all the sizes of the platforms and stuff work fine for me, and all the jumppads are perfect! This is a good remake with the sun and nebula, but you could have left out the blinding (ok, not really that blinding) flash sunbeam thing. I like the nice golden brown/gold (bronzed) color to the whole map and interestingly blue teleporter design as well as all details for UT3. The bots are good and, oh yes, the gameplay is a fun as the original Q3DM17 map and any of the other remakes.

This version by CrimsonDeath definitely has the best music ("Click Click Boom") and I like the Earth, fiery vortex, planet, sun, asteroid belt and flying space debris; the textures/meshes were definitely upgraded for UT3 and I like the cloaked figure by the sniper rifle; the gameplay is good as ever and the bots can give you a tough match at times; I noticed the added jumppads at each corner near the flak cannons to jump to get stuff on added platforms and not really sure I like this or it was necessary. All 3 remakes for UT3 are good and all have their pros and cons; I can't really decide which one I like best though. Just try all of them.

http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...ngest_Yard_1.5
    Last edited by SkaarjMaster; 02-18-2014 at 08:56 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456