Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WaldoRtk7

Exclamation The Sons of Sera: The Ruins of D'lanor [Fan Fic] [Chapter 6 Released!]

Table of Contents

Introduction: Page One
    Chapter One: Page One
    Chapter Two [Part 1] & [Part 2]: Page Two
    Chapter Three: Page Seven
    Chapter Four: Page Seven
    Chapter Five: Page Nine
    Chapter Six: Page Eleven

Introduction

The sun of Sera beat down across the city of D’lanor; its light glimmered off the elegant buildings that filled the skyline. The streets of the D’lanor were full with bustling car, crowds of people heading to and from work, subway trains traveling to their predetermined destinations. It was a grand site to be seen and one of the first signs that life was beginning to return to normal, or at least what people would consider normal after ninety years of war and desolation. This grandiose city had been a deserted wasteland only tens years prior and now it was almost back to its former glory. Though there were still scars left, which were visible from miles away, so latter generations would not forget what once took place in this serene state.

Today was a day a marked for remembrance, thousands began to journey towards Memorial Square to gain a viable position for the coronation of the new leader of the People’s Republic of Sera. He was not their first choice to be the leader but he had filled the position of Arbiter well, as the new government was beginning to form after the overthrow of the Coalition of Organized Governments. Though he was young in age, his wisdom and tactical skill was among the highest in the region, but even with all his knowledge, many knew that he would never supersede the vast knowledge of his long since past mentor and friend.

This young man stood looking out from the parapet that was overlooking the memorials dedicated to the Forgotten people of Sera, that either died or were lost during Emergence Day and the Day of Dawn. He could see thousands beginning enter in from the Southern Gates and starting to take seats in the luscious green gardens that surrounded the memorials. He turned and stepped back inside the small office were he had been preparing his coronation speech.

The small room where he was dwelling was ill equipped for man of his rank and stature but it he did not mind. He rather enjoyed the dullness that dwelt within the room; he approached towards a small oaken desk set before a stained glass window painted with seraphim and a mighty angelic host. He sat down began to slowly reread over his speech, looking to make any last minute changes or corrections before he had to descend to lower levels of the church. He could hear the meticulous clicking of the hanging wall clock, his gaze began draw towards it, as he saw the time, a soft knock came from the door.

“Sir, it is time to begin the ceremony.” A soft sensuous voice fluttered through the cracks in the doorframe, “Are you ready?”

“I am, but I need to make a stop before I address the people, Angie if you could? Stall or have Johnson begin the coronation ceremony until I arrive at the doors to the church. I won’t be long but I need this closer before, I take leadership.”

Behind the door she smiled as a small tear fell from her face, “I understand, I will try to ‘stall’ as long as possible, but try not to take to long the people maybe become suspicious of their new President.”

He rose from his chair and collected his belongings, when he turned back to the door and muttered, “Thank you,” he bent down to collect the rest of his things as he heard footsteps descending quickly away from his loft. He clasped shut his briefcase and walked over to a small tailor’s mirror next to the door to glance over his appearance. His grey suit had been pressed, cleaned, and tailored to fit his slender lean body, although his tie was a little offset at first, it was no long noticeable. His fair skin was clean and accented by his small brown and graying goatee that covered his chin, his curly dirty blonde hair was slicked back and parted almost perfectly.

He gazed once more over his appearance and then stared deeply into his reflections soft blue eyes, they were peaceful and full of truth; his eyes could calm and break the most evil of hearts. Something in his eyes showed the depths and emotions of his soul, many people believed that it was one of the reasons that he won the election and was so trusted. Only if people knew what his eyes had seen, they might have thought differently.

He tugged down on the front of his blazer and began to breathe heavily; he knew his life was about to change as soon as he crossed the vestibule but there was no point in staying in this room for eternity. He opened the door and began to walk slowly down the stone spiral staircase; his focus shifted towards his speech. Several moments passed before he realized that he was almost at the end of his descent. He could hear strong voices echoing up the vaulted ceilings, as he reached the base, he caught sight of a few well-dressed soldiers.

After clearing the stairwell, he began to walk towards two burley soldiers, one of which was fair skinned and covered with multiple tattoos and other strange designs, and the other was darker skinned, there was heavy scarring covering his raw complexion. Both men stood erected, waiting for him to approach; as he did smirks began to grow across their faces.

“Sir, we are ready to protect and severe, I mean serve,” stated the darker soldier, “Excuse my Sirs, I’ve been um…”

“Drinking again? Johnson, for Christ’s sake, you are supposed to open the coronation and you are a freaking blubbering like a drunken sailor after six months at sea! Jones, please tell me that you haven’t been drinking too?”

He smiled, “Of I haven’t, I’m just not awake yet. Someone had to make sure Johnson didn’t run anyone off the road last night after he decided to loosen up for today’s big event. Don’t worry about it Angie is going to open the ceremony instead of this idiot, it took three of us to drag him out of the cruiser.” He placed his hand on his commander’s shoulder and signaled Johnson to head out to the coronation, “How are you doing? Are you ready for this?”

He shook his head, “No, I seriously wish that there was someone else for this job, I could barely arbitrate the government after we overthrew the Coalition. I just wish that he was here with me to do this.”

Jones gripped his commander’s shoulder tighter and began to lead him out of the back of the church, “You know why he appointed you over the rest of us, right?” the young commander shook his head, “it was because you were full of ideas on how we could to make this world better, even though you never realized it. He had more faith in you than Johnson, Angie, or even me; he knew you wouldn’t sway back and forth like the branches of a willow, you have learned to follow the voice of the people over those of your closest friends and colleagues.”

They stepped through the northern archway and began to head towards a small mausoleum situated away from the rest of the memorials. A soft breeze blew across the green fields of trees, grass; the breeze brought a new sense of serenity to the pair as the journeyed towards the mausoleum. As they reached the locked gates, tears began to well in Jones’ and his commander’s eye, the commander looked up at the words inscribed over the entrance,

“Here lies three, men of honor, valor, and courage. May all remember the sacrifice they paid, may their last words echo throughout time. ‘We are the Sons of Sera, may these words spurn the wicked and reverberate in the hearts of the righteous, we won’t go quietly into the night, may what we do tonight be remembered for eternity, for SERA!’ As their shouts went silent, our freedom rose from the depths. Those who enter, do so in awe of their achievements and not their failures.”

Jones stepped forward and used his key to open the gates, a soft musk sailed through the gates as it opened towards them. Both men entered into a vacant hallway guarded by statues of Nephilim, undersized skylights allowed only the smallest amount of light to penetrate the darkness. As they walked through the corridor to the main hall, both men bowed their heads in reverence and adoration of the hero’s that graced the halls, at the end of the hall was a solid oak and iron covered door, protecting the final resting place of Sera’s greatest heroes.

Jones moved to open the doors and as he did, a slew of unearthed emotions began to burst forth from his commander. As the doors swung slowly open, they could see three statues that shaped in almost perfect replicas of that of their maters. A triad of lights shown brilliantly on each of the monuments, each encrusted with powerful brazen gaze that could bring shame to even the most holy souls. But in their eyes there was a mysterious peace about them, Jones slowly began to read their names,

“Victor Hoffman, I was glad to see he finally came to his sense even though it was at the end, General Edward Allen Duran greatest soldier that ever walked the face of Sera, and last but no least, “The Lone One”. Only if he could see how you turned out today, he would have been so proud of you Jacen,”

Jacen’s gaze rose as tears quelled and poured down to the floor, “He said he would always be there, but even he couldn’t cheat death a fourth time. The fates had his number written and there was no better way for him to leave this world than in a blazing chariot of blood and fire. He worked so hard and yet he never saw the fruits of his labor, I will give him a due place of honor today and I will never forget the Sons of Sera.” He pulled up his right sleeve to reveal the insignia of their old disbanded coalition; memories began to flood the forefront of his mind as Jones interrupted,

“I thinks it’s time for all to hear the tale of the Sons of Sera,” he bent down next to his friend and hugged his cradled body, “Come on Jacen, we’re running late, its times to get you and this government coroneted. And remember, Lone is always watching,” Jacen slowly rose to his feet and turned to leave, as he was about to close the solid oak doors he utter his last words at their graves,

“It’s time to tell world what really happened, time to end one tale and begin another, and time to start again.” The door slammed shut behind them leaving the halls in darkness except for a small light that shown on the statue of the Lone One.

Please Enjoy all!
    Last edited by WaldoRtk7; 02-11-2012 at 11:52 PM.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

"People Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Their Governments,
    Governments Should Fear Their People!"

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Exclamation Chapter 1

Harsh winds tore across the desolate city of D’lanor, stirring dust skyward that had been lying dormant on the vacant streets of this once grandiose city. It’s once magnificent skyline, filled with skyscrapers and towering monuments, was now covered in barren structures and crumbling foundations. Any kind of normal life was a rare site in the present state of the region, the Day of Dawn had decimated all plant life and many of the civilian residents; their burnt corpses now littered the streets for miles upon miles.

The city was almost entirely dead, the smallest sounds could be heard echoing through the infertile streets for miles, though the city was absent of civilian life there was still a strong militant force patrolling D’lanor’s inner and outer rims. After the Hammers were dropped on the city, a large contingent of Locust forces infiltrated the city by burrowing through its collapsed sewer and railway systems. Their invasion was swift and deadly, any who were lucky enough survive the Hammers, were quickly overtaken by the advancing Locust hordes. After taking hold and routing out the last remaining Coalition forces, D’lanor became a major staging area for attacks against the Coalitions last remaining stronghold, The Jacinto Plateau.

Though the Coalition of Organized Governments was severely outnumbered and slowly backing themselves into a corner, they still had a few advantages. One of their advantages was that their capital was position on a plateau with several thick layers of granite beneath, which made it impossible for the Locust burrow through. The second was their stockpile of orbital weapon platforms, but major problems arose with the technology. Their usability was very dependent on the weather, cloud cover, and it took twenty minutes to recharge the driver cores after the weapons fired. Beside those set backs, the Coalition was starting to gain back their lost territory in the Jacinto Basin Region, though there were only few minor skirmishes, any victory against the Locust was a boost to the overall moral.

But D’lanor was going to be the major focal point for the Coalition’s next major campaign. They knew if they could clear D’lanor of its ‘new inhabitants’, then they might be able to start working to rebuild and recapture more of their lost territory. The Coalition's plans were already in motion; a small strike force of their Omega Squadron was about to begin an early bombardment on several minor targets, so that their ground forces could begin taking footholds in the outer rim of D’lanor. Omega began to load supplies and ammunition into their King Ravens, as their commander stepped onto the floor.

He was an elderly soldier covered in scars and war medals; his body armor was made of heavy Kevlar coated in black and gunmetal fittings. Though his complexion was that of elderly general he still carried himself like that of new recruit fresh out of boot camp, his posture, walk, and demeanor was as solid as cold cut marble. The look in his eyes could strike fear into the most fearless of hearts, as he walked through the hangar his gaze never shifted from his destination. His stride and pace remained consistent like the beat of a metronome, as he approached the flagship, a young sergeant followed behind closely.

A small group of Airmen were convening in front of the flagship as the officer arrived, they barely caught sight of him and then they quickly turned to stand erect at attention, “Colonel Hoffman!” they shouted in unison, he glanced over the core of airmen then smirked,

“At ease,” his gaze began to look and assess the company; most of them looked young and inexperienced, which was common with the present state of things. The Coalition had drafted many young men to fill the ranks of their dwindling forces after Emergence Day. Though these men were young in years, they were the best-trained and most experienced Airmen of the Coalition. Hoffman had more pressing matter than to admire the prowess of these men, “Which one of you soldiers is my pilot?”

One of the elderly Airmen stepped forward, he was war torn and battered captain, the look that was set upon his face was grave as he signaled for a middle-aged lieutenant to do the same. “I am sir, Captain Steven Smith,” he saluted as was the common practice when addressing a superior officer, “And this is my co-pilot, Lieutenant Jason Marx. Is there something that we can help you with Colonel?”

Hoffman turned quickly in his direction, “Actually there is,” Hoffman began to leer, “How about you explaining why the f*ck we haven’t left this god damn hangar yet?!” His words echoed off the steel beams and aluminum sidings, “Well Captain, I am waiting?”

Smith could see the blood starting to boil within the veins of Hoffman, though he was shocked at the Colonel’s bluntness he had half expected it, “Colonel, I think we should discuss this in private, I have perfectly good explanation, but I would rather deal with this out of earshot from my officers,”

Hoffman looked at him skeptically, “Fine by me, Captain lead the way,” he understood exactly why Smith wanted to speak with him in private, he was going to undermined his orders and he knew the repercussions would be disheartening to his fellow officers. But as soon as they entered the small office, Hoffman was going to lay into his sorry ass like the fire from God.

Captain Smith took the lead and began to amble to the far side of the hangar towards a small flight command office. He knew exactly what he needed to say but he needed to sell the idea to Hoffman, the last thing he wanted to do was fly into enemy territory without an acceptable escape route. As they approached the doorway, Smith reached out and took hold of it the small brass knob and turned it till the door popped and swung open. Hoffman entered in just as Smith closed the door and turned on a small fluorescent ceiling light.

As Smith turned, he could see that Hoffman was leaned up against a series of filing cabinets staring intently into the massive hangar; he was observing the pilots, crewmembers, and soldiers preparing the last few aircrafts for liftoff. Smith slowly journeyed over to Hoffman and began to take steady deep breaths, but before he could even get closer than three steps Hoffman’s head snapped right at him with an expression colder than steel. Smith froze in place and Hoffman rose and came charging forward,

“You must have balls of f*cking steel,” his hands lunged forward and nailed Smith against the wall, “Who the f*ck do you think you are?! You weren’t trained to think or have an opinion, so why in the name of God do you, now?!” Though his rage was driving him on, Hoffman was restraining himself from taking another deadly step forward.

Though Smith was completely pinned against the wall he was still going to speak his mind even if caused further discomfort, “Colonel, unlike you I have a general concern for my men’s lives. Whoever drew out that flight plan is an f*cking autistic retard, that piece of sh*t would take us right through the heart of Locust territory, the old downtown district of D’lanor.” Smith was hoping that that his words would at least get him a small reprieve but there was no such providence.

“And the problem is? Unless you have a very good reason why this squadron shouldn’t leave in the next f*cking five minutes, you’d better get to the point.” Hoffman stated bluntly, he was tired of dealing insubordinate officers and soldiers, though Captain Smith probably had a valid reason to stall for time; he still needed to make an example of someone, and Smith just happened to be the poor son of a b*tch that incurred his wrath.

“Colonel, that whole area is covered with Seeders; I have been sending probes and drones out all week, as soon as they come within the twenty mile circumference of the downtown district we lose all contact. And the dead zone is growing…” thump, Hoffman dropped Smith to the floor,

“Why wasn’t this ever brought to my attention until now?!” Hoffman was in shock and disbelief that something so major had been so overlooked, “Did you even report this to any of your superiors?”

Smith gulped down a muscle the size of a golf ball, “I reported everything on that table to Admiral Viera, Commodore Higgins, and General Duran. They told me that my findings weren’t strong enough to stop the raids and to stop stalling for time.” He stood up and hurried over to a table that sat directly in the middle of small room. Aerial maps, course layouts, pages of orders, and major targets areas covered the table’s surface; he started searching frantically for the most recent course changes, “So instead avoiding the matter, I have been searching for the most transversable route into the downtown area. But no matter what route we take as soon as we cross that line, we loss everything, radios, radar, and GPS, but we will still have use of short-range radios. Do you see why I haven’t been rushing out of the hangar? If we leave now, we most likely aren’t coming back.”

Hoffman stood hovering over the table looking through the latest patch of orders, “Why the hell would they ignore something as prevalent as this?” Hoffman turned the page of the day’s order set and something caught his eye, “Oh sh*t, they didn’t ignore this, Smith look here,” Hoffman pointed to halfway down the page at section notes as “Concerns”,

“It has been brought to Central Command’s attention that once the Air Raids commence that there will complete radio silence between Central Command and Omega Squadron. It is our belief that even though there are considerable risks to the safety and security of the mission, it will continue as previously ordered. Omega Squadron will take flight, and begin bombarding the inner most regions of D’lanor…”

“Those b*st*rds,” Hoffman was infuriated, especially at his commanding officer, General Duran. The two had never taken liking to each other, Duran was headstrong and an over ambiguous tactician, which had led too thousands of unnecessary casualties. Hoffman was on the other side of the spectrum, he was also very headstrong but he believed in small squads over large invasion forces. The two’s animosity for each other was no secret to their enlisted and draftees, they both were very open about how much they hated the other.

But Duran had an edge over Hoffman, his rank, which he pulled whenever there was a suicide mission or routine scouting mission that was doomed for failure. Hoffman was obligated to obey or spend the rest of his life in the Suriek Penitentiary for insubordination, and Duran knew it. However, by some feat of divine providence, he had survived, each one of the missions for the last three years, but now Hoffman felt his luck was running thin along with his tolerance for Duran’s impudence.

“Smith go get the flight wing ready, we are leaving within the hour,” his face was covered in a sour grimace, “make sure we have double the ammunition and fuel than previously allotted, god knows we are going to need it.”

Smith looked puzzled, “Sir? We are actually going to go through with this?”

Hoffman addressed him sternly, “We don’t have any other options Smith, either we go or stay here and spend the rest of this war in prison. We have to play with the cards we are dealt,” Smith turned to walk away then Hoffman added. “But always remember Smith, we can always cheat.” As he finished speaking, there was a knock at the door,

“Colonel, Colonel, are you done yet?” a soft voice melancholy came from the other side of the door.

Hoffman rolled his eyes, “Yes, I’m done Maxwell, what the hell do you want now?”

“Sir, a currier just dropped off some new orders from Central Command,” Smith walked over to the door, opened it, and gestured with his arms for Maxwell to enter as he was leaving. Maxwell nodded in courtesy and then Smith closed the door behind him, as the lock latched the two men could hear Smith shouting out orders,

“Everyone on the deck, get these Ravens in the air! Double up on fuel and ammo supplies, come on everyone move your asses, double time, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go…!”

Maxwell slowly began to approach Hoffman, who was looking over some aerial maps and trajectory patterns; Maxwell was concerned that this new order set might push Hoffman past the edge of sanity. He stood waiting for Hoffman to acknowledge him, but he just kept trolling through the mounds of unread paperwork. Maxwell summoned enough courage to keep pressing forward and almost enough to speak up, when Hoffman finally spoke,

“Maxwell, if a I wanted a f*cking mute I would have hired one,” he said firmly with an aggressive undertone, he looked up from the paperwork directly at Maxwell, “Are you waiting for some kind of red carpet or an entourage maybe? Here let me get on the phone and f*cking call them for you...” He picked up a desk side phone and began dialing random numbers to mock Maxwell into blubbering out what he needed to say.

Finally, he spat out a single word, “Brumaks,” it wasn’t enough for Hoffman to go on but it was at least a start, “A currier from Duran’s office just brought down a new order that once we complete the air raids we are supposed to…”

“Supposed to what, come on Maxwell we don’t have all f*cking day, the choppers are ready and the pilots starting the engines,” outside the pair could hear the engines roaring to life and see the flight crews loading the last few containers of fuel and ammunition,

Maxwell felt the rush and dire need of the situation; Hoffman dropped the paper work and began heading for the door. He saw Captain Smith heading back towards the office, complete downed in flight gear, “Maxwell unless you are going to spit it out, we’re out of here!”

“Sir, after we’re finished with the air raids…”

“You dumbass, I know that part get on with it!”

“There has been a pair of Brumaks sighted lingering near Memorial Square, after we finish the raids, we have been ordered to change course and engage the targets...” He was about to finish but it was too late; Captain Smith opened the door and signaled for the two, to join him in the flagship. Maxwell shook his head and figured that it would be best to finish this briefing en-route.

Hoffman grabbed Maxwell by the horse collar of his back plate and dragged him from the office towards the Raven flagship, The Alexandria. Halfway through having his ass hauled along, Maxwell gained a footing and broke free of Hoffman’s monstrous grip. He hit the cement floor hard, but at least now, he could walk with some dignity instead being drug around like a gutted pig. He rose from the floor and ran to catch up before Hoffman ordered Smith to take off without him.

Smith was the first to reach the Raven; he hurdled into the cabin and tried avoiding the overload of supplies to the best of his ability but he miscalculated one his steps and planted his shin directly into a diamond plated steel ammunition box. Smith cursed heavily under his breath but he continued towards the cockpit as Hoffman and Maxwell filed in after him. The pair quickly sat down and strapped in, Hoffman reached into an overhead compartment and grabbed a pair headsets.

One of which he threw into Maxwell’s lap and the other he placed upon his head; their headsets were alive with hundreds of different signals and voices. Though at first the sounds were exhilarating and intriguing, Hoffman quickly made sure that he would not be listening to anything but the Omega Flight Team. He raised his hand to his ear and began turning the knobs on the headset to silence the background noise, and then the Flight crew transmissions began to come in loud and clear.

“…This is flight wing Omega checking for clearance to begin take-off, are we clear tower?” The response was almost immediate,

“You are clear Omega; you may begin taking off at your own convenience,” there was a short silence on the radios, and the Tower began to speak again, “Omega once you have left the base, we will be under strict and complete radio silence, if there is anything that needs to be said say it now,”

Hoffman muted his microphone, “Tell Duran to f*ck off, and that he can kiss my ass when I get back,” Though his microphone was muted, Maxwell’s was not and his message was heard as a soften undertone over the entire fleet. The tower remained silent, to the best of his knowledge, they probably could not have heard it over the engines, but he knew that Duran had heard him loud and clear, something inside him knew Duran was listening very closely but he had no evidence.

Captain Smith rang out over the radios, “We’re off tower,” the Ravens began to elevate off the hangar floor and tear towards D’lanor, the tower echoed back, “Good luck and God speed.” The radios fell silent from Jacinto, but the airwaves were filled with the excitement from the men of Omega, until Hoffman came in, “Cut the chatter, we got sh*t to do, we don’t have time for you idiots to sit around and talk like school girls! Man the guns and make sure everything is in working order, NOW!” He knew his orders were hitting on deaf ears and that getting this force ready would be like pulling teeth from a full-grown Corpser. Out the blue Hoffman felt something land on his lap, a small manila folder labeled with the current date and the time stamp of when this folder was processed, he turned to Maxwell.

“What the f*ck is this?!”

Maxwell grinned, “Orders; that you wouldn’t listen to on the ground and since we are mid-flight I figure you have plenty of time to read ‘em.” Hoffman began to thumb through the first few pages of strategies, mission objectives, and viable options of attack. He reached the satellite cartography and photographs and he knew what was waiting for him in D’lanor.

“Maxwell you need to learn to f*cking speak up! F*cking hell, now I understand your hesitation but for f*ck’s sake you need to either throw this at me or actually speak in a language I understand!” He began to read over the patterns of movement, tracking the creatures travels over the past week, “f*cking Brumaks, of all the sh*t, I have to deal with today, there has to be Brumaks, sh*t!”

Omega began to fly over and through the outskirts of D’lanor; Hoffman could see the Trinity River and the suspension bridge adeptly named the Trinity Crossing, off in the distance. He could see the sun spreading out from the middle of the sky and fires raging through out the city. As they began to cross the river and head southwards Hoffman stood up and hung himself out of the main cabin gazing at the old industrial district and muttering to himself, “Today is gonna be a long day, and I only hope that we can survive the night…”
    Once Again Enjoy!
    Last edited by WaldoRtk7; 11-04-2011 at 12:54 AM.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Hunter NM

Fianlly! thank god you finally did it bro its so good you gonna do another?
    _,,,,,_....I.... .........,,_i\_____
    (_.-|o|_____|-..._____))¯¯¯¯¯
    ¯ /_/{ ||#||=,,-,,=/
    ```````\__\

Saving Private Carmine.....and his brothers.....and his ma and pa.....and his cousins......and his dog Patchy

Veteran

Gamer IDs

More of finish what I started, I hated my original I created and I have found out what and where I want it it to go this is actually a complete overhaul of the original andtrust me the best is yet to come.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

^^ ohh shnap bro!
    ¯ /_/{ ||#||=,,-,,=/
    ```````\__\

Saving Private Carmine.....and his brothers.....and his ma and pa.....and his cousins......and his dog Patchy

Veteran

Gamer IDs

, now you get to wait.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XZombie HunterX

what the original was awseome dont change it just add to it

i very muchly like hoffman its defientley him
    I HAVE a rendezvous with Death
    At some disputed barricade,
    I have a rendezvous with Death

Embrace Creativity

Veteran

Gamer IDs

It was the way I wrote it not the content Capt, I am adding to that the words the story isn't going to change
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

yay! and know what you mean the original was full of errors and stuff but it was still great

Embrace Creativity

MSgt. Shooter Person

Apparently Dec you didnt know that he meant that lol jk
    There is no real me Only an entity Something illusionary
    And though i can hide my cold gaze And you can shake my hand And feel flesh griping yours And maybe you can even sense That our lifestyles are probably comperable
    I simply..am not..there

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Exclamation Chapter 2

In the distance, he could hear the sounds of Raven engines rocketing towards the regions of D’lanor. He quickly rolled from his position on the sixty-fourth floor of an abandoned Serian Financial Building, to check his radio for any clue to whom or what those Ravens were headed for. He flipped it on, and then began listening intently for several moments for any sign or sound of aggressors but there was nothing but silence, “Well that’s not good, the Coalition must have started their pre-emptive strikes; we need to hurry.”

The young man hurried back to his position, lying down again and he began to wait. Though he was alone in this towering building, he preferred it. He had lived many past three years that way; the silence was soothing to his soul, especially after the trauma it suffered on Emergence day. The loss of his family, his fiancée, and all his worldly possessions were terrible trying upon his mind but the addition of the nearly fatal wounds that were inflicted to him in his battle with the Fates plagued his everyday movement and mobility.

He zoomed in the scope and waited for any unsuspecting Locust that dared cross his sights; in the back of his mind, he knew that his wait would not be long. Eventually the Locust Hordes would have to come down this street; the Trinity Crossing was the only waypoint to Jacinto and it was not an easy traverse but any means. He and his small group of stranded had made sure that this street would be the last sight that any member of the Horde would ever see.

After ten minutes of fruitless anticipation, three Locust scouts came into his view. They slowly moved forward checking for any signs of danger, the street looked safe but something about it did not feel right. A precarious eeriness flowed down the road as a soft wind stirred the top soil. The first drone moved forward cautiously after lots were taken in their native tongue, it moved quickly and carefully trying not to trigger any explosive lines or trip mines buried under the soil. It made it almost half way down the street without any signs of danger and took refuge at the base of a discarded Esquire Hotel; it turned and signaled for the duo to follow along the same path.

The man loaded in a clip of explosive rounds into his rifle and then placed a silencer on the end of barrel. He set the shot and waited for the other scouts to move forward on his position, by means of soft whispers he began to communicate with his men on the ground through his communicator, “Richards, I got three in the zone, the first is zero point one clicks from you. Others are starting move forward, take the lead out on my mark,”

“Roger, Lone.” He turned the corner and began looking for the insurgent, “Sh*t I don’t have a shot, I’m moving for a flank,” there was some scuffling over the communication frequency, then Richards called back, “I have him in my sights sir, I just need your clearance,”

“Wait for it, wait…” Lone took a deep breathe and placed the sights on the front-runner of the pair, and fired, “Now, fire at will!”

Richards rolled off the corner and began to fire heavily into the unsuspecting victim, and as the fire began to shred through the drone’s body and the surrounding walls, its accomplices tried to stop dead in their tracks but that was exactly what they received, death. The sniper shell hit the frontrunner in the cranium as he began to stop and then Lone detonated the explosive round after it had passed through the frontrunners head and planted deep into it followers interior pelvic region. The explosion grated the lower half of the drone’s body; Richards quickly ran out of The Esquire, drew his pistol and put three well-placed bullets into the skull of the drone before it could cry out for help.

“Nice save Richard! Johnson, Jones get down there with clean up crews and make it fast, Alexander get your party to drown those bodies in the river. I am going up to the seventy-fourth floor if there is a problem take it up with Jones or Johnson,” His unyielding orders echoed out over the radios but there was nothing but silence coming back. Lone grabbed his rifle from the rubble, strapped it onto his back, and then he picked up his small radio and headed for the nearest stair well.

His thoughts began to return the times before the war, when he was happy and full of life and not this Harbinger of Death. He thought of his mother Mary and father Norbert, and his brothers Eugene and Simon, but the one that pained him the most was the clairvoyant image of his lost fiancée, Jessica. These thoughts and images had the worst time of emerging, amidst battles or even when he was alone, trying to rest his weary soul. In the past few years, he had realized that his life pursuits were to give death to his enemies, be the bearer of destruction, and fight to survive it all. And that was how it had been since Emergence Day; the day that would ever spurn is spirit for the rest of eternity.

He reached the seventy-fourth floor; slowly he trolled the halls for any signs of hostiles or civilians that could be taking refuge within the structure. After several minutes, he went into a half-demolished office on the northern end of the building, the door to the room was singed and hanging on by its last bolt. Figuring it would fall eventually; he threw a hard shoulder into and sending it crumbling and crashing to the debris covered floor. He strode into the room and surveyed the area for the most appropriate place to set in for the next set of attacks.

Lone walked over the very edge of the room and looked down, the building was missing a large section of its upper floors, the gap ranged from thirty meters horizontally and fifty vertically. After glancing over the rest of the room, Lone returned to the vast breach and began digging in for the next waves of insurgents. Broken desks and rattled office chairs covered the floor; multiple pieces of roofing and concrete lodged deeply into the cracks. He moved some of the debris to the best of his ability to create enough cover from oncoming fire without impairing his escape route. Pulling a simple rappel for his belt, Lone wrapped its tension cable around a large piece of cement and rebar. He then dropped the remaining cable down the expanse and began to reexamine the work.

After several minutes of reworking the defilade, and reassessing the emergency rappel, Lone sat back in an old office chair and propped his feet upon a rusted steel desk overlooking the streets below. He pulled out a pair of binoculars from his armor and began scanning the street for any signs of hostility, as he did; his mind began to wander back to his last peaceful memory, his engagement party. Lone began to remember who he was prior to that day, a young ambitious engineer, a few weeks from his wedding, his life was almost perfect…, his eyes slowly closed and his mind drifted back three years to the day his life changed forever.

Tranquility and excitement filled the home of the Gilbert Family; the engagement party set for Charles and Jessica, their son and future daughter in-law was going almost exactly as planned. The decorations and balloons covered the entryways, along with most of their elegant backyard. Friends and family had come from all across the nation to be apart of this wondrous event. The whole party had been running like clockwork except for one minor discrepancy, the complete intoxication of the groom’s side of the family or at least all the male members with the inclusion of several their wives.

Mary Ann Gilbert was not a fan to that kind of party, but the Gilbert men were docile and peaceful, for the most, though rude comments and inappropriate gestures were anything but uncommon. She had tried avoiding having large quantities of alcohol within the premises, but the men of family had anticipated that predicament and brought their own to make up for the short fall. Her husband Norbert could only chuckle at his brothers and cousins, bringing in case after case of vodka, rum, and imported beer. It appeared as if they had made a run on every liquor store within a twenty-mile radius and he had no doubt in his mind that they did.

The couple now stood from the second story balcony overlooking the lively and energetic crowd socializing, relaxing and / or drinking themselves into a coma. For the most part, they were pleased with the outcome thus far and they only hoped that their luck would carry through out the night. Mary Ann placed her arms around her husband’s waste and squeezed gently and whispered softly into his ear,

“Don’t they look happy,” she pointed at her son Charles and his fiancée Jessica who were greeting their guests at the back entrance of the party. She admired the large smile glowing off her eldest’s face, “I can’t remember the last time I saw Charlie this happy,” Small tears began to run down her rosy red cheeks and seep into her husband’s shirt, “I only hope that their love will last…”

Norbert put his arm back and pulled wife along side him, “Do you mean like our wonderful our marriage or like that of my parents who divorced after thirty-five years?” He gazed seriously towards his son and then let out a small smile, “Come on Mary, for optimist that was a pretty pessimistic thing to say, I can’t foresee anything going wrong, at least not right now?...”

The young man stood out in the middle of the garden, searching over faces to find his soon to be lifelong companion. His light brown hair glowed in the receding afternoon sun; his green eyes looked frantically back and forth to find Jessica, before his drunken uncles mobbed her. His gaze began to divert from his search, towards the advancing sunset and then to the second-story balcony where his parents stood in each other’s embrace. Their deep love for each other intrigued him but right now, they were sitting ducks for a little verbal attack.

Charles cupped his hands into a makeshift megaphone and yelled to the heavens, “Hey! Are you two going to come down here and socialize with the rest of us, or are you two old too enjoy they company others,” The entire party’s gaze shifted towards the balcony and then Charles continued his verbal barrage, “or do have ‘other’ ways to enjoy each other’s company nowadays?”

He could see that his comments had flustered them, but he could also see a gaze of death coming from the eyes of his father. The gears in the windmills of his mind were turning and about to unleash the fury of God on Charles’ ass. He was waiting for a quick, witty, and quite indignant answer but he knew his father would remain civil but only as long as guests remained earshot of him. However, by the look brewing on his father’s face he could see that this situation was about to turn ugly, fast.

Norbert stared down his son with a look that could have pierced stone; in his mind, he was considering one of two perfect solutions. His first option was to assault his son verbally or to go with the more favorable option and actually assault Charles with his old hunting rifle. Each option was doable, and prison looked like the best option, especially with over a hundred spectators looking onward. He but sanity got the best of him, “You’ll be lucky to get to your wedding if you keep that up,” trying not to smirk or break his stern gaze and concentration he added, “and just you remember jackass, I brought you into this world and I sure as f*cking hell, can take you out!…”

Before Charles could shout a reply, Jessica pushed her way though the crowd of family and friends, to step in before things got out of hand. She had seen how violent these little joking feuds had turned after a few turns of passing insults. Moreover, she did not want Charles or his father to suffer from any additional injuries to their pride as well as the extra and unnecessary physical injuries.

Jessica placed her right hand firmly on Charles’ left shoulder and then began to the apply pressure, smiling softly, “Now Charles, I think you can remember what happens when I have to get involved with these little disputes.” He began to cringe with the sharp pain but he tried his hardest to remain standing, Jessica moved closer and whispered into his ear, “So, you end it or I’ll break your clavicle.”

Charles had no choice; Jessica was a Special Forces officer in the Coalition of Organized Governments. An Enforcer: one of the most prestigious and elite groups of the Coalition, but Charles was the only one at the party who knew this, and only because Jessica let it slip out once, in a casual conversation. Charles wasn’t sure what she really did in her line of work and he really didn’t care as along as with him,

“It was just a little harmless fun,” he pointed to his father, “He is the one that took it to the next level, oww…” Jessica threw a glare at Norbert,

“Don’t think that you’re getting off scotch free either Dad, I’ll deal with later you. Charles if you apologize and I’ll considering letting go.”

“Alright…, um… I’m sorry,” Jessica released the pressure, “thank god,” Charles rubbed his shoulder fervently, “Damn you women, you need to lay off them steroids.” Jessica heard the remark and made a note to make sure that Charles would pay for it later; the look in her eyes told him that he had screwed himself. Charles slowly regained his composure, “Alright everyone the shows over lets get back to celebrating, if you haven’t met my uncles yet, please do, you won’t regret it.”

Jessica ran up from behind him and jumped unto his back, “Now that is better, I so glad tha…”

The earth beneath their feet began to shake, the tables surrounding them that were covered with food and beverages were beginning sink into the ground, then it stopped. It was tremor, but it was completely abnormal for this region of Sera, the Jacinto region had not experienced any tectonic shifts in over five hundred years and this random act of nature was more than a simple cause for concern. Panic began to set in amongst the guests; speculations began to come forth from all sides of the spectrum, some logical and others were completely outrageous but it was expected considering the situation.

One of Charles’ cousins was the first to throw his opinion to the winds, “That was a little odd, I think that might have been an earthquake,” whispers and a harsh silence followed only making this sketchy situation even more tense, “but hey I have been wrong before…”

“You’re the village idiot of the family, Tom,” the shout came from the intoxicated section of the Gilbert family, “Now sit down and shut up before you hurt yourself and someone else.” Several beer cans became airborne and pelted Tom into submission.

Charles’ great aunt Joann was the next person to speculate openly, “That was no earthquake; it was just a little rumbling from that subway system…”

Tom piped up again, “Auntie Joann, that would be a great explanation, if an f*cking subway ran within twenty miles of here!” Another volley of beer cans once again became airborne, and they were more precise.

“I personally believe they’re starting missile tests again from that factory a few miles down the road, I heard that the Northern Republic of Sera was beginning to mobilize again in this region and the Coalition was reinforcing the area to make sure that the NRS didn’t get anywhere...”

Jessica did not have the patience to continue listening to speculations and conspiracy theories, “Everyone, this is ridiculous, we just need to calm down and continue enjoying ourselves, and Uncle Robert I can assure you that the NRS won’t be coming here to Lexington, for one…”

The earth once again began to shake beneath their feet but this time it was not dissipating, in fact, the tremors were growing stronger and more frequent. Hard-set panic began to grow amongst the crowd; everyone began fleeing in every direction, everyone except Jessica. She froze in place as she saw the earth beginning to up turn from the depths of the planet, this was not an earthquake, something was coming and she knew what it was.

Charles began to help the elderly members of the congregation into the house when he caught sight of Jessica still standing amidst the garden. Something was different about her, she was not the same person as several minutes prior, and her expression was dead like that of an aging corpse. As he moved towards, he could see something upon her face that he had never seen until this moment, fear.

“Jessica! Jessica!” His voice tore through the air trying to break her silence, “What are you doing?! Why is the hell are you still standing, come on when need to get into inside?!” Something was wrong, his pleas had fallen upon her deaf ears and she still was not responding. “Jessica, what is the matter with you can’t you see that this is dangerous!”

Swiftly, he hurried over to her, but as he approached, he could see her trembling worse than the quakes themselves. Her complexion had gone from a soft shade of pink to a ghastly shade of white, he tried to shake her out of this fear struck coma but it was no avail. He was not worried about what or why she was was not responding to, he was more concerned with her safety, and the threshold was several meters away. Charles finally decided that if she would not come willing he would carry her back to safety. He bent down, picked her up, and sprinted for the backdoor as she slowly began to mutter words under her breath.

“It can’t be…, this too soon…, it’s way too soon. We are not ready... They cannot be here yet… We need to hurry, away... Away from here…, to stay alive.., they are coming!”

“Jessica, what the hell are you talking about?! What? Who?” Charles was growing more worried now than before, something told him that she had just lost her sanity, “Jessica answer me, for the love of God!” Charles was frantically trying everything within his power to bring her back to reality. Then finally, somehow, she came out of it.

She pushed off from Charles’ chest and sprawled roughly onto the concrete, she quickly rose to her feet, twenty feet from the back entrance to the house. Jessica then grabbed Charles’ arm and pulled him away from the house. There was no explanation but he followed aimlessly as Jessica dragged him along,

"Charles, we need to go, now! I don’t have time to explain, I just need you to trust me.” They came around the front of the house as the rumbling grew stronger, Jessica pulled out her cell phone and tried to call her office but the signal was dead. She tossed her phone into one of the rose bushes and increased her pace, something was driving her and it was not just fear, Jessica knew something that Charles did not but he could put his finger on it. Something in Charles, finally forced him to question the issue of their flight,

“Jessica, you know I would follow you to the ends of Sera, but where are going?!” He breathed heavily as the question burst forth from his throat, “I don’t understand why we are leaving everything and everyone behind…”

“Because it’s not safe Charles, now shut up and keep moving!”

“But where are we going?!”

“The Imulsion Foundries,” she ended the discussion there, but that answer left countless questions in the back of Charles’ mind. Something about this was not adding up and it seemed that the answers he was seeking would be somewhere in those foundries.
    Once Again Enjoy!
    Last edited by WaldoRtk7; 11-04-2011 at 12:54 AM.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Exclamation Chapter 2: Continued

Jessica began to guide him down a mixture of roads and alleyways, trying to avoid the streets filled with fleeing civilians. Charles stopped shortly amidst the chaos, to take one last look at the direction of his home; he hoped and prayed that everything would be all right there but something like a sixth sense kept compelling him to circle back. Nevertheless, his better judgment took over and as he turned to catch up with his fiancée as a loud explosion and shrill cries tore through the air, before he could turn to see where it had come from, Jessica was upon him.

She grabbed his arms and pulled him back on course, Charles did not want to look back again; it was better that he did not know what had occurred. Jessica pushed their pace harder as the sounds of heavy gunfire and blood curtailing screams followed closely behind; Coalition APC’s began to pull into Lexington as the couple passed through, each soldier looked prepared for war, but Charles could see fear set heavily upon their faces.

As they traveled deeper into Lexington it was clear that something was attacking the city, but Charles could careless about he was more concerned with survival. Now he was completely exhausted both physically and emotionally, but Jessica was determined to reach those Imulsion foundries. She kept him on a grueling pace, they were closely approaching six mile mark in within the half hour they had left the Gilbert residence, Charles could finally see the towering smoke stacks emitting dark black clouds of sulfur as the Air-Raid Sirens began to bellow across the plain.

Charles turned back to quickly to catch a glimpse of their aggressors; his eyes could not believe what they were seeing. The streets where filled with reptilian bipeds: each covered with very different distinct markings, rough scales covered their muscular frames as well as a heavy mixture of human blood and soft earth. Within the horde was a mixture of light armored bipeds and some covered in thick red armor, each carried their own makeshift weapon bound together with some type of cord and rustic wire. Following closely behind the front were mixtures of obese and deformed creatures carrying large ballistic armaments and the fiercest and most terrifying of all was trailing directly in the wake of them.

With each step, they took the ground shook hard, their size was enormous and their mounted weaponry was fit to match. These creatures were equal in height to that of a small office building, and their appearance mimicked that of an extinct species of reptile, but that could not be possible in Charles’ mind. As he looked up to the head of this ferocious beast, he trembled upon seeing rows of razor sharp teeth and multiple bright yellow eyes staring back at him.

Panic began to set in as the foundry gates came into their line of sight, behind them they could hear massive explosions and a more blood curdling screams trailing shortly behind them. The heavy gunfire that was so persistent only minutes prior had seemed to be almost calm and non-existent, which only meant the small force of Coalition soldiers had retreated or been slaughtered in the skirmish. And whatever those creatures were, they were gaining ground, and fast.

As they entered the foundry yard, he could see tall dark smoke stacks, fields of rusty Imulsion drills and multiple processing plants. Abandoned satellite casings were scattered across the grounds, along with several old transport vehicles. Charles began to wonder if this was the last remnants of the Pendulum War in Lexington, but his thoughts began to shift away from where he was to where he would rather be, back at home with his family. He made promise to himself within that moment, that when this was all over he would go back and look for survivors. Charles looked at Jessica, whose pace had begun to slow and finally decease, as she stopped, she took a deep breathe, she softly muttered “…Finally, we’ve made it.”
    The Ending for now
    Last edited by WaldoRtk7; 11-04-2011 at 12:55 AM.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Time for the Fan Fiction Revival!
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

you'r right i think i'll put up the third chapter of my old one and maybe start a new litlle one, also this is the first chance i've had to read this, it's good as always still a few little spelling mistakes "blood curtaling sctrams" but good
    Last edited by capt dec; 02-24-2008 at 03:19 AM.

Embrace Creativity

Veteran

Gamer IDs

This is the slow part cause I have to rethink everything and make it enjoyable. The length of my story already hit 9,000 + words in 3 chapters, it makes my head hurt but I really want to show everyone the ending.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

jesus i just realised how terribley missplet my alst post was damn i feel liek a retard now

Embrace Creativity

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Hey Waldo finally you brought it back dude well done!
    ¯ /_/{ ||#||=,,-,,=/
    ```````\__\

Veteran

Gamer IDs

It will be posted in more often now that I will have an audience again.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

MSgt. Shooter Person

Could you possibly make this a text file and send this to my e-mail?
    Please drop me a PM if you would like to do so. (Not really into selecting everything myself haha . And I would like to be able to read this on school without going to the internet.)

Veteran

Gamer IDs

I can send you the fist few chapters via Email.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

MSgt. Shooter Person

Okay, I just read everything myself, discovered a few typos here and there, a word missing. But it was really good.

Could you give an estimate when more is coming? It goes untill the memories of Charles looking back to I guess Emergence Day? I would really want to know what happened to Jessica. Why he has lost her, what his role now is in the fight against the Locust.

I want to know more about pretty much every character his/her background.

Dammit, I couldn't even sleep last night because I was making up my own small stories that adapted to yours.

Seriously..

I WANT MORE!

:>

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Lol, Well when I get the time to work them out I will post them here. If you think this anticipation is bad well just wait a little bit and see what's coming, I leave stuff out to keep people guessing and trying to adapt their own story to mine. The whole Charles back on E-Day will be parallel to what is going on in D'lanor but you'll just have to wait, I might be able to put out the chapter today but I dunno.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

MSgt. Shooter Person

Oh please give out the new chapter, I would really want to read it. I even copied them all so I can read the story in bed. Got a special map for it..

Addicted to this story. :O

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Sunday night I work a night shift so I'll write it then and maybe some more.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Since the new game is coming I figured that I might as well bring this back and announce that I should have this bad boy done with by the release of Gears of War 2. New chapters will be out in June... that's 6 days...
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

MSgt. Shooter Person

publish that my friend.
    Delta Squad: The mismatched band of male girl scouts, who are definatley not here to sell cookies.
    mmmmmmmmmmonkeys
    http://www.gowfans.com/tools/gsg/sto...180c41044d.png

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tarheal23

Quote Originally Posted by WaldoRtk7 View Post
    Since the new game is coming I figured that I might as well bring this back and announce that I should have this bad boy done with by the release of Gears of War 2. New chapters will be out in June... that's 6 days...
    Waldo it's July. We're waiting.

Skaarj

This story is truly incredible. Impeccable descriptions, beautifully designed story, flawlessly developed characters. However, I cannot get past the spelling and grammar errors. When drinking, I can read through this like it's nothing, mate. But then I sit down at 8:30 AM and try to give 'er a go, and realize that there are words missing, letters missing, punctuation errors; and I must say, to me this should be a novel in print. For that to happen, or for this story to have that kind of potential, those mistakes must be corrected! Not only does it add to your validity as an author, but it gives the work a certain cohesion that it currently lacks. This is truly one of the greatest GoW fan-fics written, and yet there are so many fundamental errors holding it back from attaining its true glory. Still, I could just start drinking at 8:30 AM, thus these errors don't stand out so much, making it easier to read. Either way, cheers, I am awe-struck by your moxie.
    Exitus Acta Probat. - "The result justifies the deed."

Cheers.

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Well Thanks Carl and Everyone else, and Yes I know I need to put more out and also correct a lot of the grammatical errors. I haven't been writing a lot lately just because I have been enjoying my summer, sorry. I actually fixed a lot of the stuff but I need to give it a few more read overs to fix the stupidity that still plagues a lot it. Oh and...
    3,000th Post
    Finally!
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Wisdom Thumbs

Congratulations Waldo, I see now that I have absolutely no hope of usurping your throne and will be content down here at the foot of the stairs grovelling for bread crusts.

Remember, for there to be a Revival there must first be activity!

"The state or process of doing something or being active"
    Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    I don't see activity, soldier! Give me activity! O_o
    I came up with the Bag 'N Tag idea. No really, check the date. (proof)
    Fanboy of Gears since GameInformer's 2005 cover-article
    Speedtest - my internet is slower than yours

"Tommorrow" - short story..................................................Games as Literature: Aspho Fields podcast

Veteran

Gamer IDs

I'll beat you with a shoe? How's that for activity . And I actually worked a lot on this today while at work before it got to busy for me to keep reading and correcting. So don't worry my re-edits will be up tomorrow after a 3rd read over. And then Chapter 4 ! If I can figure out the stupid scene mechanics.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

Skaarj

I look forward to reading the edits, mate!
    Exitus Acta Probat. - "The result justifies the deed."

Cheers.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Wisdom Thumbs

*sits patiently*

Waitingwaitingwaiting

I'm ready! I'm ready! UuuuuPPDATE! UuuuuPPDATE!! O.O
    I came up with the Bag 'N Tag idea. No really, check the date. (proof)
    Fanboy of Gears since GameInformer's 2005 cover-article
    Speedtest - my internet is slower than yours

"Tommorrow" - short story..................................................Games as Literature: Aspho Fields podcast

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: USRangerJohn

Glad to see your still writing Waldo. I just updated Hoffmans Hell with a new chapter (14) and 15 is almost done. Hopefully people will spend more time looking at it as they are at yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by CliffyB View Post
    ::wipes sleep from eyes::
    Wha?
    I'm here! What's up?
    Cliff Has Been REBORN!

Veteran

Gamer IDs

The oldest 2 stories on the board, who wouldn't want to read yours?
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Alright edits are in! Hopefully I caught most of the errors, and now for the new chapter.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spartan17900

whats an arbiter?
    Attack me while i sleep..
    Your Blade shall not faze me..
    but mine shall cut deep..
    and turn your vision hazey..

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Uhhh the guy from Halo 2 and 3
    EPIC please get the patch out and get the price down!
    THE ORIGINAL Disciple of Waldo

> || G.T.F.O Squad || <
    Gearheads Teaching Forum Obeyance

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Lol, No an Arbiter is a person with power to decide a dispute : judge. Jacen was the the one who settled the disputes while the government was forming.

Oh I'm back BTW, I was in Cali for 5 days and I got back tonight.
    The Sons of Sera:
    The Ruins of D'lanor
    [ My Fan Fic ]

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

You'd better be back. Wisdom wants to be your disciple and he's been all like, O hai tarheal can I be waldo'z disciplez. And I was all like whoa dude, you gotta ask him and I was lololllolololololololololoollololoololooloollloloo lololoololool. That was an exaggeration of course.
    EPIC please get the patch out and get the price down!
    THE ORIGINAL Disciple of Waldo

> || G.T.F.O Squad || <
    Gearheads Teaching Forum Obeyance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast