Default How to set Private slot password in command line

I would like to set our server so the team can have some reserved spots for when the server is full.

Could someone tell me the command line for setting reserved spots?

I have this part so far if its correct???? I dont know how to set a password for the reserved slots nor do I know forsure if the following line is correct.

NumPublicConnections=24?NumPrivateConnections=4 (whats the password???)

Thanks

Not being experienced at these things and sort of interested myself in achieving this, I would assume that the password will be the same as the AdminPassword and thats the command line I would have used also.

Cannon

have you tried this?

?GamePassword=password

I would think it would be that rather than the admin password. Otherwise, you would have to give out the admin password to people to let them connect to those private slots.
    "Nothing says 'Obey Me!' like a bloody head on a fencepost."
    [AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400 @ 3.4Ghz | Sapphire ATI Radeon 3870 X2 & Sapphire ATI 3870 | 8Gb Mushkin Redline DDR1000 | Asus Crosshair | 2 x 74Gb Raptor Raid0 | 2 x Seagate 750Gb Data Drives ]
    Arena42 UT3 Server: 74.255.67.246
    http://www.fortytwo.us

MSgt. Shooter Person

?Gamepassword would put a password on all slots public and private. I haven't tried the private ,but you would think that you should be able to assign the private slots with there user name.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLFINGAZ View Post
    ?Gamepassword would put a password on all slots public and private. I haven't tried the private ,but you would think that you should be able to assign the private slots with there user name.
    Yeah, I wondered about that... Now that I think about it more, I realize that wont work. I havent found any other way to handle that, though.
    "Nothing says 'Obey Me!' like a bloody head on a fencepost."
    [AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400 @ 3.4Ghz | Sapphire ATI Radeon 3870 X2 & Sapphire ATI 3870 | 8Gb Mushkin Redline DDR1000 | Asus Crosshair | 2 x 74Gb Raptor Raid0 | 2 x Seagate 750Gb Data Drives ]
    Arena42 UT3 Server: 74.255.67.246
    http://www.fortytwo.us