Skaarj

Default Saving your own packages

As I am struggling with the frustrating LOD issue while loading my map into the game, someone pointed out that saving your own package - included meshes, textures & stuff might help in fixing the problem.

So, besides the frustrating issue with the meshes showing incredibly ugly (low LOD or not properly textured) while playing the custom map in-game - using the "open map" command line - I wanted to ask for some help regarding on how to save your own used package. Aparently it can't be done in the Generic browser window. Any hints on both issues would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamemasterjustn

afeter you import your meshes and textures in create materials and apply them to the meshes. now just right click on your package and select save.

make sure when you are importing you name your package something other than the default.

-game

Skaarj

Ah thx, mate!

EDITED

Misunderstood.

I am trying to save my package in the generic browser but aparently it can't be done as I get this:
    ---------------------------
    Can't save map files via generic browser. Not saving 'Three'.
    ---------------------------
    Three is the name of my map and the name of the package added automaticly to the generic browser.
    Last edited by Leblanc; 11-20-2007 at 01:37 PM.