Default No 2d shape ediotr?

With no 2d shape editor how do u revolveextrudeand make bizier segmentsWith geometry mode?

Maybe removed as unnecesary tool. Never used it, maybe just didnt find practical use for it. And you cannot build 'crazy' sheets for zone portals, because they might not as work well.
    Cover my back I'm cooking PELMENI!

Redeemer

You are supposed to make complex geometry in external application and import as static mesh. BSP is only for making rooms, zones, occlusion, then you fill them inside with meshes that are rendered much faster. I think 100 times more polygons is worth that extra work in 3d app. Another thing is to have that app.

And btw, I am not quite sure but some more advanced effects show only on static meshes. For. ex. go into that walker in demo map and zap some wall with static meshes, only meshes will get light effect, BSP will remain dark.

MSgt. Shooter Person

ther is a 'new' form of the 2d editor, which will allow you to scale,revolve,segment vertices etc..i was stuck also on finding a way to extrude..iv botched it 2geva so far, by extending a face into another and this extrudes it, but not as neat and tidy as in unrealEd 3..hopefully there will be a decent tutorial soon that will explain ..

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by matorme View Post
    ther is a 'new' form of the 2d editor, which will allow you to scale,revolve,segment vertices etc..i was stuck also on finding a way to extrude..iv botched it 2geva so far, by extending a face into another and this extrudes it, but not as neat and tidy as in unrealEd 3..hopefully there will be a decent tutorial soon that will explain ..

Any more info you can give us on this? I would like to add it to the UED4 Faq I have started on these forums.
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=587894
    The [XFG] Clan
    www.xfgclan.net