Default Campaign doesn┤t save

Hey there,

I have searched the internet for a problem i am having with UT3. The progress of my campaign doesn┤t save when i quit and restart the game. Same is true for custom characters and other configuration... So, the FAQ says that the progress is only saved, when I create an Profile... Well, here in Germany it still is not normal that everybody has an internet connection. My gaming PC is currently offline... Any ideas for this problem? I am truely upset and would be grateful for a qucik reply.

Spider_one

MSgt. Shooter Person

Exclamation

I have the same Problemm.I think it`s a BUG

As far as I know its not a bug. It is supposed to be like this, but as a paying customer I think it is strongly unfair to take our money for only half of the game. Even without a permanent internet connection I should be able to play the game I have paid for, especially because the packaging does not say, you have to have a permanent internet connection. I hope you guys here find a solution for this problem or Epic brings out an patch very soon, otherwise I want my money back.

Prisoner 849

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AryssSkaHara PSN ID: AryssSkaHara
    "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
    - RenegadeRetard

MSgt. Shooter Person

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by _Lynx View Post
    That`s the Answer for ONLINE Game.If You are playing OFFLINE,ut3 doesn`t
    save anything=>even the Properties(Keyboard) that been changed!

Quote Originally Posted by _Lynx View Post
    Sorry, that kind of an answer is not enough. The fact that you have to log in to save your campaign progress is just one problem. The other problem is that I feel betrayed. I have spent enough money to expect that the SINGLE PLAYER Mode works without an online connection. Bioshock for example requires an online activation but this has been reported all over the internet months before the release and is written down clearly on the package for everyone to see. UT has no such hint on is package. What I expect now is a good customer support, maybe a patch or a solution for this problem... I can remember that Epic proudly stated some weeks ago that a high percentage of UT Players never have played online... well I am one of those players and now it should be no wonder that I feel left behind and betrayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider_one View Post
    Sorry, that kind of an answer is not enough. The fact that you have to log in to save your campaign progress is just one problem. The other problem is that I feel betrayed. I have spent enough money to expect that the SINGLE PLAYER Mode works without an online connection. Bioshock for example requires an online activation but this has been reported all over the internet months before the release and is written down clearly on the package for everyone to see. UT has no such hint on is package. What I expect now is a good customer support, maybe a patch or a solution for this problem... I can remember that Epic proudly stated some weeks ago that a high percentage of UT Players never have played online... well I am one of those players and now it should be no wonder that I feel left behind and betrayed.
    tbh i will say that me to lol i like cool single campaign that be cool to play with i w8ing for net to be fix now i like wtf i can complete it to i log on the net when i not got net and ues wiress off mate and can get good connet so i can log on to the site anyway wtf now think of all tho over ppl who dont have net and cant just any posting up it AND it dont say u cant save instruction manlue it say u just go pay and connte lol so that mean fuslt avidse some like that

The latest patch fixes campaign progress not saving while playing using the "offline" profile.