Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gah! XBox! :X

Default EDITOR: How i can extract sounds?

I want extract one of the taunts into WAV file(I'll use it as SMS sound in my mobile )
    I've found it but "export" isn't highlighted.
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    How i can extract it?

Thanks.

MSgt. Shooter Person

interresting thought ^^
    I'll be following this topic
    I know the soundfiles of the UT (classic) could be converted. Dunno 'bout the taunts.
    To Clarify: Fraksken does not come from Fragging. It comes from Frakman. This also doesn't come from "Frag", it comes from "Frak" which is more like a coat or a vest in Flemish.
    I have been given this nickname for always wearing a coat.

Iron Guard

"F-YEAH" when you get a text ^^

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gah! XBox! :X

That will be neat

MSgt. Shooter Person

i have ""INCOMMING!!!" in the Male1 version of UT99 for when i get a call, and "INCOMMING!!" the Skaarj version for when i get a message.
    I also have The Nali warcow "Mooo!!" for when a certain friend calls....
    UT3 Machine
    Thermaltake Shark (Black) - Enermax Galaxy 850 Watt - ASUS Striker Extreme - 4x1 GB Corsair Dominator PC 6400 @ 800 Mhz + Airflow - Intel E6600 @ 3,4 Ghz - Zalman 9500LED - Asus 8800GTX 768 MB - ASUS Physx P1 - Western Digital Raptor 150 GB - Vista64 Home edition - 7.1 THX Onkyo and Tannoy entertainment System - Panasonic 42'' Plasma @ 1024x768 max. -

Select "File" from the dropdown menu on the top left of the Generic Browser and then hit "Export" while you have a WAV file selected (not a Cue).
    Jim Brown
    Lead Level Designer
    Epic Games

@EntropicDev

Skaarj

I apologize for necroing a two year old thread, but some forums frown upon starting new threads for a new topic when one already exists.

Anyhow, I would like to use some UT3 sounds on my phone as well, but I can't seem to be able to extract them. I'd like something like "Incoming!" when I get a text, but exporting is not available for any of the files I want.

I tried the "File > Export" as described by Entropy, but it says that "The requested operation cannot be performed on a cooked package." And I'm pretty sure they're not cue files.

Is there a way I can get the files I want?

Veteran

You can set your soundcard to record whatever is playing through it in its mixer, and record into some free software, such as Reaper. It's not ideal, but it'll more or less lead to the same result.
    I run VoxHouse (VHSGames) and the UnrealDB.
    Film & Game producer, using and teaching UDK & Unreal Engine 4. Please stop by and say a good word on my project thread.
    Also feel free to join us on #udkc irc.gamesurge.net or via web: http://myclodel.com to chat live with others in the UDK community.