MSgt. Shooter Person

Question Help! Textures don't line up between wall segments

Hi, I'm creating a VERY long wall that has to be done in sections because it curves slightly as it goes (there is an important reason for this. Don't worry about that). My problem is the player can see each section because the textures in between the wall segments don't line up properly. Is there an easy way to make two intersecting objects aline their textures or do I need to just move each wall segment's texture manually? Just out of curiosity, what does the intersect button do? It didn't fix this problem and I could still move the object around without the intersecting object (I might not have intersected them properly. I've never used the button).

Thanks.

MSgt. Shooter Person

All I do when im faced with the same problem is CTRL and click all the walls I want to fix along with any other walls that the same texture is on in the room, then go to it surface properties and change the alignment to planar and click apply.
    after that use the simple scaling if needed and the Pan controls at the top to move the texture around.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Hey, that worked perfectly! Thanks so much! That's a lot easier than lining each one up individually!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Intersect/deintersect make the red builder brush align to other BSP.. build a thin wall and place a thicker builder brush through it and hit intersect or deintersect and you will understand it better than from explanation.