MSgt. Shooter Person

Default player team variable

Does anyone know how to make a cog team ot locust team variable in Kismet so you can use that as an instigator? I want to have a switch only cog can touch and one only locust can touch.

I know you can use a generic player variable and give it an id. Is there any order to the Id's? Like 0-3 is Cog's and 4-7 is Locust? Cause that would work for me.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Im gonna go ahead and try and answer my own question here. Late last night I was hacking around with the multiplayer menu and I was able to see the variable names for each player position, in that menu player 0-3 are the COGs and players 4-7 are the Locusts. So I will go ahead and assume that the same is true for the player ID's. I was hoping someone could confirm that for me.

Also I dont think theres anyway to test out multiplayer features inside the editor is there? You always spawn as if it were a single player match, cant bring up the multiplayer display. And there doesnt seem to be a way to spawn as any other character than Marcus. Is this correct?