Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Redeemer

Woot ! Excellent news. Thank you for all the hard work, team at Epic.
    On a quest for life, through the sable skies. What a show! (What a show!) Behold! (Behold!) The Dawn of a Million souls ..

On a bold crusade, in the realm of shade. What a show! (What a show!) Behold! (Behold!) The Dawn of a Million souls ..

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I DeM1Ze I

Woohoo I can't wait! Maybe I'll take Nov. 19th off and go get the game and play all day

MSgt. Shooter Person

Maybe I'll take Nov. 19th off
    what do you mean maybe!
    shipping nov 19th means available at retail stores nov 19th or nov 21?
    i guess they can make enough copies of the master disks in 2 weeks to fill their orders.
    http://www.utmr.dk
    http://www.utmr2003.dk/index.asp/

USA UT2k4 iCTF and UTComp DM server 216.246.110.232.

xfire: tsthawkwind

Skaarj

Am off to preorder. Thank you for making it playable on my "old" pc!

MSgt. Shooter Person

IT's great, UT3 is gold.
    That is a good news !!
    Thanks a lot for all you have done !
    Last edited by drakeslayer; 10-31-2007 at 03:35 PM.
    http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/7261/sign0ws.jpg
    maitre mappeur pour les noobs , et petit mappeur pour les grands champions tel est mon niveau

Banned

Where can we get the single-player trailer besides filthy fileplanet? I'd like to see it, but I won't DL from fileplanet.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Congrats Epic!!! YES! YES! GOLD! GOLD!
    -=Shadow_Raptor=-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nAJn2PUARk
    PSN ID: raptorx3, Gamespy ID: Shadow_Raptor

Redeemer

Read My Name !
    The Ultimate Unreal resource...Unreal Central!!
    Video Card: HD ATI 5777 Pro | 6GB of RAM DDR3 1066mhz | 24" BenQ Monitor | Intel i7 930 2.8GHz

ZOMG COOK FOR PS3?

22nd is Thursday - I have 2 days of work them I'm off for a week! I can devote 9 straight days to UT3!!

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadRoadkill View Post
    Where can we get the single-player trailer besides filthy fileplanet? I'd like to see it, but I won't DL from fileplanet.
    BeyondUnreal: http://www.beyondunreal.com/daedalus...t.php?id=11126

Banned

i will go pre-order it now, hopefully i can get it 22nd or 23rd (1 day before a local lan party). I will have something to do then when were not playing games.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ****Microsoft

w00t, now how bout an official demo
    /moo

MSgt. Shooter Person

I feel all tingly in meh nether regions
    Not a junior member

MSgt. Shooter Person

Congrats Epic and this what i see last week in Munich to the fullversion test was very very good and i can say: this game rocks and will help to built a new ut community.
    I cant wait but one think i find very bad.

Mark: why to hell release you this game not worldwide on a same date? You forget your words about a worldwide release?
    Last edited by Catzenjaeger; 10-31-2007 at 05:09 PM.

www.Unrealbase.de - Your Gate to the world of Unreal Tournament 3
    IRC Channel on Quakenet: ut-3
    UT3 Vehicle Database | UT3 Weapon Database | UT3 Movie Database

MSgt. Shooter Person

Now the question is:

Did you listen the players petitions about the bugs/problems in demo and are they solved?
    PoWeReD By GuYbRuSh TrEePwOoD!!

#trufa and #bkn.spa in quakenet!!

LOL? Man, I'll put in a wish that all of the issues were actually addressed, but I'm extremely pessimistic about a gold announcement this soon after the problem plagued beta. If the server browser/UI/server side even resembles the beta, this will be my last Epic product.

Redeemer

Yay we have an official release date now !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lostsoul View Post
    ....Ignore this guy, don't be EA please.
    Nah .... they don't need to ignore me ... they need to ignore all those whining about small bugs and a UI they don't like ... well a lot of us do like that UI for the menus ... it looks slick. They are not EA anyway what are you talking about? I just think this thread is for saying thanks and congrats ... not talking about fixing bugs ... don't you folks think that they already read all your posts talking about the bugs and the things you don't like about the game? Why bring that to this thread?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by intentsly View Post
    Yep, we can only hope the beta feedback meant anything to them.
    I hope I'm not going to be a sucker for buying this version ..this time, since the last 2 were a wa$te.(IMO)
    Well if you feel that way then why buy this version? You seem to have problems with the games they release. So skip this one and don't worry about it ... pretty simple solution. No way you will be a sucker if you just "walk on by".

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Catzenjaeger View Post
    Congrats Epic and this what i see last week in Munich to the fullversion test was very very good and i can say: this game rocks and will help to built a new ut community.
    I cant wait but one think i find very bad. why to hell release you this game not worldwide on a same date? You forget your words about a worldwide release?
    Did you folks who are complaining about crap even read this? Epic is on top if this people ... this is the same folks that made Gears of War ... one of the best selling games of all time. So give them some credit. You are getting to amazing games from Epic in the same month ... Gears PC and UT3 ... stop complaining and be glad that a company like Epic even exists.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

I'll never understand people's rabid need to blindly defend everything. Epic is a for-profit company. People show their appreciation by purchasing their products, not kissing their ass on a forum.

Banned

Can we at least see what the menu looks like now?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Worlock View Post
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

I'll never understand people's rabid need to blindly defend everything. Epic is a for-profit company. People show their appreciation by purchasing their products, not kissing their ass on a forum.
    So if you like a company, have been happy with their products, feel they do actually care about the community they have served so long and faithfully, and then decide to stick up for them in anyway that means you are a sycophant? Buddy you are waaaay off base ... what it means is you are supportive of a company that has always done right by you and brought you hours and hours of fun and enjoyment. Nothing more and nothing less.

MSgt. Shooter Person

YEAH!!! Can't wait playing the full!
    Beati pauperes spiritu

MSgt. Shooter Person
    In a nice apartment on the 1337th floor of Morpheus

Very good news !!!
    I hope the menu, browser, mouse support, weapons and vehicles and of course the video settings are now improved

MSgt. Shooter Person

congrats EPIC! wow, time to put in for vacation. i had saved up 12 days for when ut came out. thank you so much! i wanna cry from joy
    My Rig
    i7-980X EE 6Core OC @ 4.7Ghz liq cooled | ASUS Rampage III Formula MB. | ATI 5970 2GB x2 in CrossFireX | G.SKILL 12GB DDR3 2000 OC (PC3 16000) 8-8-8-21 | OCZ 250GB SSD Boot up HD | 2 WD VelociRaptor 600GB 10k RPM 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache in Raid 0 | Windows 3.1 16bit j/k lol. Win7 64bit | ViewSonic VX2739wm 27" WS 1ms Monitor @1920 x 1080 | COOLER MASTER HAF X Case (Love this puppy) w/ OCZ ZX Series 1250W Power Supply | Logitech MX 518 Rat and Logitech G15 Keyboard

Redeemer

any Aus dates? or would that be around the same times as Europe
    UT3 Name : Death Storm369

MSgt. Shooter Person

20 more days to go ... as sites post their benchmarks, i am ordering my PC.
    My Current Rig (custom build by iBuyPower PC) (just for UT3):
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 @ 3.00Ghz CPU COOLING SYSTEM: Liquid CPU Cooling System HDD: 500GB @ 7,200RPM MONITOR: Samsung 226BW 22" Widescreen MOTHERBOARD: Asus P5N32-E SLI nForce« 680i SLI Chipset MEMORY: Corsair XMS2 4GB (4x1GB) OS: Windows Vista Ultimate VIDEO CARD: Single NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB

MSgt. Shooter Person

alls cool, UT3's gone gold, eh? Well so much for my evergrowing fear (or want) for a sudden delay...

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by NakhtiUT3 View Post
    Going Gold just means that they are done coding the game and will start the final verification tests and then start packaging it and sending it out to distributors.
    Actually is means it has gone through QA, and the master disk (GOLD) has been sent off for replication.

Skaarj

GM FTW! Whistles go WOOOO!

Seriously, congrats guys. Cant wait to give you money !
    E67508800GT5122gb

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yay ....

Iron Guard

Now i just need to convince my friends with good computer to buy it. Guessin my amd 1.01 ghz won't run it :P. I tried to install it on my computer (i knew i wouldnt be able to play, but i was hopin to check out the menus and stuff) and it basically laughed pityingly at my hardware, and closed out of spite.
    Intel Q6600@ 2.4ghz (eventually 3.1ghz), watercooled
    EVGA Geforce 9800 gx2
    EVGA 780i
    7200rpm 750gb hdd

And yet I only have ut3 for ps3

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NinjaSpecter

"Hell, it's about time."

"Top drawer."

"Most excellent."

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Consoles'R'Bad

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Chain-Lei View Post
    Grats Epic !

Best of luck on the release day, and keep reading the feedback threads for the day 19 patch
    my thoughts exactly, well put.
    Playing since UT'99

What do we need:
    • option to swap fire modes
    • crosshair customization
    • piped weapon binds
    • ability to see own portrait when taunting
    • sniper/flak ROF should be a bit faster

Prisoner 849

I am excited, really hope it will be a smash hit and make people realize how inferior the pea shooters really are. ^^
    /thread

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FedoraPirate

Awesome, rock on guys! To all at Epic HQ enjoy a well derserved break between now and the 19th; then you can start dealing with all the "OMG Epic fix pls!" :P
    But I have one question; when do those of us who live outside of America and Europe get it; we still exist you know. I'd love an Australia/Oceania Release date, and I'm sure there are those who'd like an Asian one

Hot Dawg !!

Quote Originally Posted by NakhtiUT3 View Post
    So if you like a company, have been happy with their products, feel they do actually care about the community they have served so long and faithfully, and then decide to stick up for them in anyway that means you are a sycophant? Buddy you are waaaay off base ... what it means is you are supportive of a company that has always done right by you and brought you hours and hours of fun and enjoyment. Nothing more and nothing less.
    I second that.
    Losing faith in gamers/people, one forum rant at a time...

MSgt. Shooter Person

I think on some releases, including UT whatver version after gold, I have seen the games out about a week later like at Eb Games (Gamestop). But its difficult to get and find all the early releases and the game slowly trickles to the rest of the stores. I hope EPIC gets a really good supply out for everybody so theres no slam dango shortages and mad dashes for collectors versions etc...
    "sorry, out of it, wait a little bit...)
    I think some early releases got swiped up and hit ebay at accellerated prices....
    Home page on hold, stay tuned
    -megaboarder-

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrLemur2U View Post
    Actually is means it has gone through QA, and the master disk (GOLD) has been sent off for replication.
    Thanks for the clarification ... I knew it was something like that ... so there are no more verification testing then? I am sure there is just to make sure that the dups install correctly ... but maybe I am incorrect. So it is just being sent off to make millions of copies and get packaged and then ready for Nov. 19th ... is that what you are saying? Cool. I am happy camper then.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast