Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    MSgt. Shooter Person

Many people feel that Epic needs to respond! Why else the forum?
    There is not much to add to axemann's post. I said the same in 2 sentences ... Just see what the final game is like. Patches can be done, after testing the full version ... thats how it has always been and I guarantee it will remain like that =)

Prisoner 849

Quote Originally Posted by Worlock View Post
    Mini-me has 4 posts in this thread. You have 28. What was your point again? This thread would be three pages shorter without you.
    lol owned. ^^

Gonna show my gratitude to Epic by buying the game, and if I find it to my liking I will give them a big hug and a pat on the back. Up until then I'll complain and comment as much as possible to let them know my opinion. Saying "Epic can't fail" and "whatever you'll come up with I will just bend over and take it" isn't what I call feed back.
    Last edited by 3leggedFreak; 11-02-2007 at 06:40 AM.
    /thread

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Danks View Post
    Oh congratz epic we love you, youhave successfully ****ed up a game we love. So far you have tried to makea quick buck or two and realeased it gold. For gods sake fix the issues you lazy ****s, its so crap how it i as present
    LOL

Danks, i <3 you

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Danks View Post
    Oh congratz epic we love you, youhave successfully ****ed up a game we love. So far you have tried to makea quick buck or two and realeased it gold. For gods sake fix the issues you lazy ****s, its so crap how it i as present
    Spot on bruv, nice to see someone say it as it is.

QQ

When would u quit Destini.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mouse_kybd_rulz

Default An Amazing What If

I'm shocked the thread hasn't been closed long ago, due to the colorful phrases and bashing (on both sides).

I do think we all want UT3 to be the ultimate UT.

I thought of something (no thats not the amazing part) that perhaps many of us who are doubting about fixes may have not thought about:
    What if some of the serious issues we see in the beta, were intentionally put in there as a joke? Perhaps they wanted to ping on pet peeves that many fans have adamantly complained about in the past. So, just to get our goat they put these specific issues in, when the actual retail version will be so much better or "fixed". The joke would certainly be on us

I'm truly hoping this is the case!

Intentsly
    ~UT99~ [--]Torturia formerly [HS]Torturia - Long Live the Fighters!

'99 Kick A$$ old skool server: Dawn's Deathmatch Palace (8.9.8.142)

Banned

Heh, so that 'change list' thread was locked, and my thread was deleted. And yet, they both were on-topic, polite discussions that were completely within the rules.

How many threads have we seen about computer hardware in the General Discussion forum? Why aren't those considered 'off-topic' if a thread about UT3 is?

If you mods don't like people giving some constructive criticism once in a while, then at least put it in the rules. Don't just delete threads because you feel like it when they've done nothing wrong. That's called biased moderation.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sweet2th

Sigh... Epic has gone from making quality games to being completely focused on quantity. they have become the bastard child of EA so to speak. it is sad that as consumers we are forced to accept this mediocre stuff. it isnt wrong to want more from a game when it is a realistic desire. it isnt like people are asking for 1000000000 things. a UI that doesnt look like it was designed strictly for a six axis, some better game balance, and small other things. none of that will break the bank. and if it dcoes it tells us that Epic screwed around with their time or they took on more than they should have. either way it says poor management.
    Quote Originally Posted by -=¤willhaven¤=-
    He says "B__ch! Get away from my ride! Owned."

MSgt. Shooter Person

imo, we shouldn't judge based on a Beta Demo. Relax... yes there are problems with the beta demo. If there weren't, it wouldn't be a beta

Relax folks and have a little faith... And do keep in mind this is just a game. One that I love but it's still just a game. A problem with the GUI isn't going to affect my life too much.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456