Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Luckyz17

Question ? about the story

hey guys i just purchased gow today, loving the storyline so far. I just got to act 2, and i dropped my "main" gun, the one with the chainsaw for a locust gun by accident, was trying to get rid of the HoD and now i cannot find my original gun , is there any way to get it back? or did i just **** myself over?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Relax, you'll find plenty more of that weapon later down the game.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

cool. i already miss cutting people apart

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spish0

The exact same thing happened to my cousin. He accidentally dropped the chain-saw gun and everytime he killed a locust with the chain-saw gun they never dropped it, until finally he found one.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: deemed reaper

have u used ur shotgun yet?
    cog rule
    also can't wait for halo 3 yeah! available september 25
    im also becoming pro in halo 3
    halo 3 in 8 days

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Oreo is iLL

I have beat the game on Casual 4 times. I have done it 4 times, Because I got XB Live like 3 days, and had to use my gamertag for offline use, so I could get all my achievements back. But after the 2nd time I beat it, I collected about 26, or 25 CoG Tags. After you had beat the game a few times on Casual, on Hardcore the HammerBurst is some how easy to use. Like I was like "Screw this!!!, I'm going to practice with the HB." After awhile, You'll get annoyed by the LAR. Just use the HB for now........
    vVv Gaming || SteelSeries
    former vVv Community Gamer/Member
    Check them out at: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/

GT :: Oreo is iLL

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by general carmine View Post
    have u used ur shotgun yet?
    yeah i have, but the auto/chainsaw combo is just too fun to pass up. I plan on beating the game several times using all the guns and such to get an understanding of how everything works before going online with it

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Oreo is iLL

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lukse17 View Post
    yeah i have, but the auto/chainsaw combo is just too fun to pass up. I plan on beating the game several times using all the guns and such to get an understanding of how everything works before going online with it

That's smart.

P.S. - I didn't do that, But as a new player for XB Live on GoW, I don't act like no0b. Last time, I was on there was some so called "Better No0bish players" doing nothing to win. I had more kills than both of them. All I did is try to win the round for my team but they just keep shooting at you. Friendly Fire was Off. If I'm correct IF IT'S OFF that means your teammates can kill you by "accident" or on purpose for no reason at all just because they just like being Kill Whores. One of the guys help the other guy get kills by killing me , and Vice Versa. I came out to be the 3rd with the most kills, and then I just got offline because I just can't take playing without a mic, and with a bunch of no0bs.
    vVv Gaming || SteelSeries
    former vVv Community Gamer/Member
    Check them out at: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/

GT :: Oreo is iLL