Thread: GOW in Germany

Default GOW in Germany

Hi there all you GOW Gamers,

I like to post this because iīm god damn angry about microsoft and the german youth law, and i hope to push a little bit of sympathy for german players from rest of the community.
    We have a hard time before us, because after the next update itīs impossible for german people to download any gow maps that are coming up in the future.
    Microsoft is implementing a new check up for downloads about stuff that is not accessable in germany, from fake accounts like austria or surrounding areas that most german online gamers are using, to play one of the most exciting games ever released with new stuff like the new multiplayer maps.
    But why, because the german politicans have a grudge about those killer games.
    And they try to detain all the grown up gamers in our country from playing them, with new laws and restictrictions for companies.
    This sucks, i love this game. Itīs fun. Not killing other people or the locust in a more bloodshedding way. No itīs fun to mess your skills with others, in a game thatīs brilliant in controlling the movements, fascinating graphics and a wonderful story behind it.
    So why are they trying to stop up us playin it. Weīre grown up, i want to choose what i play.

Thanks for reading this post, and excuse me for my awful english.
    May be there is not much time left for us (deu) playin this game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jivodan View Post
    Hi there all you GOW Gamers,

I like to post this because iīm god damn angry about microsoft and the german youth law, and i hope to push a little bit of sympathy for german players from rest of the community.
    We have a hard time before us, because after the next update itīs impossible for german people to download any gow maps that are coming up in the future.
    Microsoft is implementing a new check up for downloads about stuff that is not accessable in germany, from fake accounts like austria or surrounding areas that most german online gamers are using, to play one of the most exciting games ever released with new stuff like the new multiplayer maps.
    But why, because the german politicans have a grudge about those killer games.
    And they try to detain all the grown up gamers in our country from playing them, with new laws and restictrictions for companies.
    This sucks, i love this game. Itīs fun. Not killing other people or the locust in a more bloodshedding way. No itīs fun to mess your skills with others, in a game thatīs brilliant in controlling the movements, fascinating graphics and a wonderful story behind it.
    So why are they trying to stop up us playin it. Weīre grown up, i want to choose what i play.

Thanks for reading this post, and excuse me for my awful english.
    May be there is not much time left for us (deu) playin this game.

A little tip from an Austrian neighbor. Maybe you should try to run your Xbox (or router) under an Austrian proxie. This may work but I'm not sure about that.

Iron Guard

Sorry, off-topic.