MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Looking for a Clan

I want a team based clan, that likes to get better with each other, learns to watch each others back, and know what to do, when to do it, and their position, such as support, flanking, charging etc. I'm a very good player, I have been playing since the day it came out, 5+ hours a day, I know all the tactics for every map, I have been in some clans, all never worked out because they weren't that good. I really want a good clan that is dependant on their team members as I am them. Thank you for your time...

-GT: Aiolos Sophos

Banned

IM LOOKIN 4 PLAYER LIKE U

EMAIL-ONHO1105@YAHOO.COM

XBLGT-MADDENCHAMP91

AIM-AMERLI14

CONTACT ME

Banned

Myspace.com/thenotoriou****men

Banned

The Notorious Hitmen

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Some_KindOf_STD

hey im in the middle of getting a great clan together ill give you the details later. its called The Diseased. you contact me at www.myspace.com/god_im_so_cool or gamertag Some KindOf STD
    ...Spread The Disease...

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LeWiSlOvEsYoU

were looking for players in our clan, our record this season is 8 and 1, our all time is 14-4, just send me a messge on xbox live and yea check us out and see if we're good

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EuR Bandit

Quote Originally Posted by InnateDivine View Post
    I want a team based clan, that likes to get better with each other, learns to watch each others back, and know what to do, when to do it, and their position, such as support, flanking, charging etc. I'm a very good player, I have been playing since the day it came out, 5+ hours a day, I know all the tactics for every map, I have been in some clans, all never worked out because they weren't that good. I really want a good clan that is dependant on their team members as I am them. Thank you for your time...

-GT: Aiolos Sophos
    Im looking for exactly the same thing, and im in exactly the same situation apart from iv been playing since january, If anyones recruiting new talent let me know but im looking for a serious team which will help me get better as well so im not just loking for a bunch of team mates but good friends at the same time!

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xI Trooper

Hey guys, as my signature says I'm looking for new talent. Just add me on XBL with a voice or text telling me it's you. GT: Trooper2442

We are entering some tournaments this month so get back to me ASAP.
    ITSTHEWAVE.NET