Default MajicMarker13 First Montage

I rushed it and the quality isnt that great but my next one is gonna be way better.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFFUZN0IylU

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HamsterManV2

Even though you were host, there were some smooth moves in there overall. Good job.
    Edit: O wait weapon slide? Ewww take it out it ruins a perfectly good montage. Take that out.
    Last edited by DiscombobulatedThi; 03-22-2007 at 04:40 PM.
    For gears 1,2, and 3, I have one thing to say:
    Lancer Forever!

I LOVE DBS USERS!!! They always remain a source of easy kills for me.

Banned

man, that was the best montage i have ever seen. it blows away pretty much everything else I have seen. Great job!

Some hilarious kills in there, great montage.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: steeleyed

It's almost all sniper footage, which is getting pretty boring to watch at this point, imo.

Regardless, it's a fairly well done montage. You aim very quickly and get some sick no-scope shots.

I wanna see some montages that include long-range boomshot kills, multi-kills with all types of explosives, pistol headshots, successful adaptation under fire, e.g. tagging one opponent with a grenade, diving to get some distance, then immediately splatting a second opponent with a boomshot round fired from the hip, (this is just a random example from a previous match of mine).

Basically, I'm sick of all the sniper extravaganzas. I want some variety.
    There are no "cheap" kills. It's your skill that's lacking when I pistol-whip, chainsaw, or frag tag yer ass. Suck it up and stop crying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettmeister View Post
    We? As in you and all the other people that were thrown on the ground as babies?

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Einchy

The weapon slides kinda ruined it for me.

thanks guys. My next one is gonna be alot better(Quality, Music Timing, and more variety of kills, and ALL OFF HOST. Thanks again.